It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When was the earliest abduction?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
As you know I'm a big researcher of the moon base/moonship topic I need your help ATS members I need to know when the earliest abduction

please help me....

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
As you know I'm a big researcher of the moon base/moonship topic I need your help ATS members I need to know when the earliest abduction

please help me....

Ermmm....alien abductions?
There is probably stories during the BC times, but im not sure. Just do a google search on ancient abductions, you should get some info to help you out

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
thx infinate your the kind of person I wanted to see this

already looking never thought about the word anicient though

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I believe it was either Enoch or Elijah. This question would be very hard to determine as there are so many instances in history that could be an example of an abduction.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
maybe cave painting portraying an abduction? that would be nice

cause the anicient greeks say the moon wasnt here in orbit 13,000-11,000 years ago of course verfication is needed but almost impossible to get my search will continue

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The first modern one is Betty and Barney Hill on September 19, 1961.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

thx infinate your the kind of person I wanted to see this

already looking never thought about the word anicient though

really? thanx man

need anymore advice, just drop me a line

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
infinate your input is always welcome hehe oldest one I've seen so far is the bible one
I wish we had better recorded history of these things a cave painting or something lol

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Apparently, Betty and Barney Hill are the first documented case,

In September, 1961, the Hills were returning from a holiday in Canada, driving along a New Hampshire road. On Route 3, at approximately 11 pm, they saw what they described a "bright star" in the sky. They stopped the car and got out to have a closer look with binoculars. The light then reversed its direction and the couple got back into their car and drove on. The light then turned back and approached their car, so they stopped again to look at it. Barney tried to dismiss it as a plane, but his wife Betty was adamant the object was flat. The craft was described as "pancake shaped" with a line of windows along the edge, through which they saw figures moving about inside.
Barney decided to walk up the road, hoping to get a closer look at the craft, when suddenly, what Barney described as a fin began protuding out of each side of the craft and he could see flashing red lights on their tips. He then became frightened and very agitated and ran quickly back to the car. Barney was a postal worker and very respected.

This was the first alien abduction case ever documented and certainly not the last! Since about 1966 there have been an estimated 120,000 abduction cases reported on a global scale.

www.ettracker.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Heres my theory people were abducted way back then but were prolly dismissed as crazy or being kidnapped by demons or the like.....sad
grrrrr

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i didnt think the report was gonna help me at all man was I wrong!!

Thanks so much ... now I need math done on this 91 days divided by 39.5 light years anyone wanna help me on this hehe

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Heres my theory people were abducted way back then but were prolly dismissed as crazy or being kidnapped by demons or the like.....sad
grrrrr

i know,
but this is the only one that was really record properly.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   

i didnt think the report was gonna help me at all man was I wrong!!

Thanks so much ... now I need math done on this 91 days divided by 39.5 light years anyone wanna help me on this hehe

and it helped me a great deal
thanks man

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I found this one for you that dates back to the 1950's, it's a new one on
me too I must admit.

See the abduction of Antonio Villas Boas

Hope this helps you out.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by madhatter]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
hmmm intresting report I must say dont know what else to say except that hehe

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Lamagraa]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

hmmm intresting report I must say dont know what else to say except that hehe

I agree it made me laugh too and I found it a little hard to take
seriously, but it looks like it's recorded as a credible report.
Strange Universe we live in.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
aye it is kinda hard to take in but it does look like a credable report at the same time........kinda hard to seperate the bs from the truth in that one

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well could have been the Virgin Marry, but more recently as already posted Betty And Barny Hill in /61.

Good book out there called 'Interupted Journey' and though its been years and years since reading it, I recall it was a very good read then.
I think it even get's into Dr Simon's Hypnosis of both the Hill's apparent abduction.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Maybe you should look it up on the internet.
It probley has a lot on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have been looking only really believable one is the one in 1961 though the 1958 one kinda smells fishy to me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join