It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘It’s A Human Right’: Mexican Presidential Candidate On Mass Exodus To America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Mexico's Presidential election is set for July.

Now we have the leading Candidate spouting off about the immigration crisis in the U.S.

He says all the migration coming through and from Mexico is a "Human Right".

Well ain't that something ⚖

Ironic too since many immigrants being trafficked to the U.S. come from countries other than Mexico.

Maybe Mexico should be as compassionate as the U.S. ?

I fear this whole crisis might lead to military actions.

The trafficking and smuggling are the problem.

‘It’s A Human Right’: Mexican Presidential Candidate On Mass Exodus To America

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

He then declared it as “a human right we will defend,” eluniversal.com reports.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Then its a Human right for me to cross into Mexico without fear of the Federale.

Oh no, no, that's not how it seems to work.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hasn't Donald Trump withdrawn the US from the UN Human Rights council??

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Yes because Saudi Arabia is the head of it, and the corruption has been witnessed by our new Admin.

There was a time when everyone agreed that they are the worst(yes more so than Trump) in human rights.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Did he say anything about fixing his country for his people or did he just blame shift?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not really, just pretty much said "America is great again, and we all have a right to a slice! Go north muchachos!"

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

In that case Trump will hardly concern himself with ......

Now we have the leading Candidate spouting off about the immigration crisis in the U.S.

He says all the migration coming through and from Mexico is a "Human Right".

# MAGA

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

This is what you call NWO Engineering. It was planned long ago by the owners, lower cased o intended.

Trump has become the wrench in the system plan for a one world Ownership. The outcome will prove interesting in the next couple of years.

Only two things can happen now. The world will continue as is, or, People will wake up and see through the gloss.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
When I first read this statement it did piss me off, but then I realized how crappy a politician is to suggest people would be better off leaving his own craptastic country for another.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
When I first read this statement it did piss me off, but then I realized how crappy a politician is to suggest people would be better off leaving his own craptastic country for another.

Check his political history.

You'll love him.

😃

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Their police military whatever is about all on cartel payrolls now. And they need that flow back and forth across the border to operate. So as long as that border wide open those policia arent going to do their part to curb the flows, so why not everyone rationalize it like this so they can go back to bed?
edit on 22-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Y come nobody gets to stay in #hole Messico?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I like Mexico.
If they all come north of the border, I will go South.
Tacos and cheap margueritas.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I like Mexico.
If they all come north of the border, I will go South.
Tacos and cheap margueritas.

The "Ultimate" Strategy !!

😎

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What a total dip sh*t, and minds like his are the REAL reason why we need a border wall.. In Mexico, just in May lone, they had over 2750 murders... Maybe he should be more concerned about cleaning up his country, before worrying about the illegals trying to get into ours.. Their violence and lack of police is why we NEED the wall more than ever...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Short answer: "no, it isn't"

Our country, our laws. The only document that spells out human rights (that we're bound by) is the Constitution of the United States which says no such thing. There is no "right" to enter a sovereign nation. The ability to immigrate to the United States is determined solely and exclusively by our laws.

Which is why our founders didn't mention immigration in any of the BOR's amendments......

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Albert Einstein said, "There I two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I am not sure about the universe."

The Mexican president (candidate) and progressives in general, have restored my faith in Einstein.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/22.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Yeah, but however much the media wants you to think it, that has nothing to do with US human rights commitment and obligations.

US withdrew from the arguably inept council, not from the treaties.

edit on 22-6-2018 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

What are they doing about the situation exactly?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm of the mind to believe this pos is actually working with the human traffickers to funnel immigrants from South America to North America through Mexico. How else had he survived so long when his entire country is run by the cartels.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join