It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'Angel Family' PR Stunt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

At least they bothered with a trivally interesting graphic this time.

It's usually just cut-and-paste selected seemingly at random.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Graphics are very important when generically bashing your adversary.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Graphics are very important when generically bashing your adversary.

Generically? You are too kind.

It's more like ... automatedly.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And maybe many of these "virtue signaling" "liberal elites" don't really care as much as they want us to believe either and the media will exploit the stories of these parents and their children to energize the left-wing when they were asleep at the wheel when their guy was in the White House and children were suffering abuses and in some instances placed into the monster clutches of traffickers.

But you know what? # it. I neither need nor want politicians or media talking heads to tell me what is right and what is wrong but I'll take their possibly phony humanitarianism over Trump's definitely real lack of humanity any day.

Lmao, so even you're aware how paper thin their sense of morality is, and your response is "f it I still hate Trump enough that I'll side with these phonies".

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

"Let the anger flow through you".

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
At least he is trying to reach out, even just the optics of it, something other admins never did.

How many times can I repeat,

the excuses for Trump get weirder and weirder.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What would you expect from a morally bankrupt sociopath.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Yes, I do think he has some humanity. And big balls.

The Former Slum Lord and Corporate Raider?

Sure he does

edit on 22-6-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Butterfinger
At least he is trying to reach out, even just the optics of it, something other admins never did.

How many times can I repeat,

the excuses for Trump get weirder and weirder.

That's not the only thing getting weirder ^^^^^
Don't repeat.
We don't want to hear it.
ATS deserves more than a lame one-liner over and over again.
Or is it a deep case of "Liberal Parroting" ?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Sure he does

We're all a mixed bag to one degree or another, Annee. I bet that even includes you.

I bet if you were to take those glasses off for a minute, that between observation and some wider reading you might see that he obviously isn't without some humanity.

For one his children love and respect him. I'm sure they know both his flaws and his positives. Further, he's done a lot of nice things for folk over the years. There's personal accounts out there if you search them out.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"You settle for less?
I settle the score"

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23517661]angeldoll[/po
edit on 23-6-2018 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: mtnshredder

What ?
No idea what you are getting at ....the topic is the exploitation of bereaved families by Trump to validate his major f&@k - up re immigration policy and families being separated ?

So what was your point ?

How is upholding our immigration laws exploiting illegals? Seems to me they're exploiting the American people and themselves, not to mention the Democrats that are exploiting them for political gain or do you not see that? Of course you don't, it's all things Trump for you people. They're illegal for christ sakes and apparently not willing to fix their own problems.

So you think anyone from another country should be able to show up at the border with a kid in their arms and we should just let them in? Are you going to financially support them or give up your job so they may have a way to support themselves and their kids or did you want me to do it? Should I tell my kids that they need to start working longer and harder because they're now responsible for anyone that shows up at our border with a kid? Is this something you think should continue indefinitely? Because you know it will until they fix their own problems don't you? You do realize that children eventually grow up to be adults, have kids and will need jobs or welfare to survive don't you? People in this country are having extreme difficulties making it here as it is. The amount of people living check to check is staggering. I'm assuming you don't care about them? Do you only care about the illegals not willing to put in the effort required to fix their own problems? I'm sincerely interested in your thoughts on some of these questions.

If you don't want to be separated from your family, maybe you should try and solve the problems that are making you want to leave your country in the first place. Instead of coming here and making your problems our problems, we have enough of our own. Especially now that Democrats are willing to sail the American people down the river for their own political gain and it's as plain as day to what they're doing unless you have your head in the sand.

And while we're on the subject of exploitation.......

As debate continues over the Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" immigration policy, questions are being asked about a non-profit group that has collected huge amounts of government money to house and care for thousands of immigrant children being held in the system.

Texas-based Southwest Key Programs has taken in roughly $1 billion in federal contracts since the Obama administration, and is expected to receive about $500 million this year to house and provide services for immigrant children, according to reports.

And Southwest officials receive significant compensation for their efforts. WQAD reported tax filings show Juan Sanchez, the group’s founder and CEO, received nearly $1.5 million in 2016 - nearly twice the previous year’s salary, of $786,822. His wife, Jennifer, vice president of Southwest Key, received about $280,000 in 2015 in total compensation, WQAD reported.

edit on 23-6-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Sure he does

So you don't think Trump going to NK was a humanitarian effort? You don't think Trump trying to enforce our immigration laws is a humanitarian effort for the American people? He just does these things because he's some evil slime ball who doesn't give a crap about people?

I find it sad that you only see what you want to see. It's so true that people are only remembered for their mistakes and misfortunes, never for the good they've done or their positive attributes.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Not a "PR Stunt"

Where is your outrage regarding the unwanted illegal violent criminal aliens that murder innocent US citizens?

They have no business being here to begin with. Hardly a "pr stunt"

some of you make me sick. Ante, sadly you're included in that. Too brainwashed to see reality for what it is.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Not a "PR Stunt"

Where is your outrage regarding the unwanted illegal violent criminal aliens that murder innocent US citizens?

They have no business being here to begin with. Hardly a "pr stunt"

some of you make me sick. Ante, sadly you're included in that. Too brainwashed to see reality for what it is.
What makes me sick is that these people are willing to throw away all the hard work that our forefathers did to make this country the great nation it is, to people to lazy to fix their own problems and they're doing it for one reason and one reason only, political gain for power. I find that exploiting these children for political posturing and gain more disgusting than anything Trump has ever done. Period.

edit on 23-6-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
N/M
edit on 23-6-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You talk a lot but don’t say anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Sure he does

So you don't think Trump going to NK was a humanitarian effort? You don't think Trump trying to enforce our immigration laws is a humanitarian effort for the American people? He just does these things because he's some evil slime ball who doesn't give a crap about people?

I find it sad that you only see what you want to see. It's so true that people are only remembered for their mistakes and misfortunes, never for the good they've done or their positive attributes.

Dump a bucket of pool balls on a table and one or two will hit a pocket.

Watch to see which one your base drools over, then promote the Hell out of it.

Trump has no real plan.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We see the illegals and the results of their crimes everyday. It is about time someone has the guts to do something about it! Thank you President Trump!

The solution is simple...if the illegals came through or crossed the Mexican border, return them to Mexico. When illegals are caught crossing the Mexican border, then the cost of their care comes out of any US funds going to Mexico.

REMISA: funds being sent to Mexico by Mexican citizens., generally un-taxed. Seize and tax all funds, hold funds until evidence of full taxes have been paid.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join