It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'Angel Family' PR Stunt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
originally posted by: theantediluvian

The sad thing is that you're the probably the brightest of the bunch but you resort to "nuh uh, you are!" responses. You know full well why I used the term "hostages" and it's literally not an example of doublespeak.

Trump/his admin knew exactly what the result of the zero tolerance policy would be. That's why the backburnered it initially. They were cognizant of the fact that referring those apprehended for criminal prosecution, to maximize the numbers detained, would result in a drastic uptick in detained parents, separated from their children.

And as soon as they pulled the trigger and the anticipated result and subsequent backlash ensued, Trump used his own manufactured crisis and its victims as leverage to coerce Congress to enact his agenda.

Sorry, but your unhinged theatrics are not worth a reasonable response.

One minute Trump's a buffoon, the next he's some Machiavellian genius.

You used the term "hostages", yet they are not hostages. You know the image you're trying to fabricated. This is the type of propaganda that is going to convince nutters to pick up a gun, to execute the goal you all have always wanted. You and the entire liberal-media complex are ramping up the Nazi comparisons, the "hostage" comparisons, as if Trump was readying these kids for slave labour and extermination. You guys are going to convince someone to pick up a gun and kill people.

You're defending a disgusting piece of # because white knighting Trump has become your shtick. Anyone who was pulling the # Trump is right now would draw the same criticism from me.

I'm defending one man from a veritable mob of unhinged pieces of #. I love watching your PR politics, your politically-correct, virtue-signalling culture, go down the same toilet it came from.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
our bb code needs some love

supposedly

[tweet][SIMPLETEXT1]://twitter.com/[SIMPLETEXT2]/status/[IDENTIFIER][/tweet]

would work but not so.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The Time cover and MSM message has been spewing obvious propaganda, and that's ok.

The president does his own propaganda and everyone loses their minds.

SMH
edit on 22-6-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Time cover and MSM message has been spewing obvious propaganda, and that's ok.

SMH

So it's wrong if the media supposedly does it but a-ok from the President???

Propaganda is wrong whoever does it.

This is the USA ... and such circus tent theatrics are deplorable wherever they come from!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Quoted for accuracy, because thats exactly what team-Hillary was hoping for after she dropped the basket-O-deplorable Russia spied mic, that's what Stormy Daniels puppetmasters were hoping for, that what Linda Sarsour was hoping for when she posted pics of kids in cages from 2014, claiming it was from 2018, its what CNN and TIME are attempting to do with the latest cover - get em angry, get the votes.

I don't disagree. Except I don't think it was that Sarsour (who I have no tolerance for btw) who initially posted those pictures, it was an ex-Obama speechwriter.

This is what you apparently missed from the OP. Probably because you had to leave halfway through it to hug your body pillow with the Donald Trump cover and light a few candles at the Donald J Trump shrine when your Kool-Aid drinkin' ass got triggered.

And maybe many of these "virtue signaling" "liberal elites" don't really care as much as they want us to believe either and the media will exploit the stories of these parents and their children to energize the left-wing when they were asleep at the wheel when their guy was in the White House and children were suffering abuses and in some instances placed into the monster clutches of traffickers.

But you know what? # it. I neither need nor want politicians or media talking heads to tell me what is right and what is wrong but I'll take their possibly phony humanitarianism over Trump's definitely real lack of humanity any day.

I like to talk politics (clearly) and I make no bones about my biases but what separates me from apparently you now (my condolences) is that I've never considered myself as a "supporter" of any particular politician. I'm not susceptible to that whole cult of personality bull#.

It's sad really.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Apparently that's what it's boiled down to....propaganda, spin and finger pointing rather than true leadership.

It's a sad state of affairs when we are talking about the WH.

edit on 22-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
One thing I learned in this thread is that if you criticize Trump you absolutely 100% hate Trump. Well I guess by that logic we have been hating every president since childhood.

Glorious Trumpian logic.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're either having a meltdown or trolling.

Or both. This chit isn't even worthy of debate. Debating haters is a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Isurrender73

You're either having a meltdown or trolling.

Or both. This chit isn't even worthy of debate. Debating haters is a waste of time.

Unfortunately most people prefer destruction and simplistic argumentation about things they never do anything about. If they did, the world might change for the better.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Debating haters is a waste of time.

Yes, the only good use of time is debating with other Trump followers about how awe inspiring Trump is.

"Trump is the best!"

"No, he's better than the best! He's the bestest!"

"That's not a word. You're silly!"

"No you are!"

"I love Trump."

"Me too. Me too."

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yes, the only good use of time is debating with other Trump followers about how awe inspiring Trump is.

"Trump is the best!"

"No you are!"

"I love Trump."

"Me too. Me too."

How would you go about fixing the world?
I'm interested.

Putting into account The Big boss guys running the planet. The fact that you're the little guy with less than, I'm assuming, 500,000 to cover your ass against their 50 Zillion. Who do you think is going to win?
edit on 22-6-2018 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

"Trump is the best!"

"No you are!"

"I love Trump."

"Me too. Me too."

LOL, I've never once said any of the above nor do I believe any of the above. I'm not even republican, just sick of the constant regurgitated hate you spew. Please, please tell us one more time how much you hate Trump, we're not really certain where you stand in regards to your democratically elected President. You are a US citizen yes?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So much time wasted ...
edit on 22-6-2018 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

There is nothing this ghoul will not exploit to satisfy his disgusting ego.
Was just reading that he even went as far as desecrating the victim's photographs....with his autograph ? Wtf ?

Bizarre behaviour but still I guess ....not shocked really ... he never fails to reach new depths.

As we say here....it's enough to make ya boke

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

There is nothing this ghoul will not exploit to satisfy his disgusting ego.

At this point in time the Democratic Party owns the word "exploit" figuratively and literally, as well as the physical execution of said word.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Donald Trump has one of the biggest hearts of any person who has ever lived — according to Donald Trump and fawning bootlickers. That's why he signed the stopgap EO to release some of the pressure he was under for his administration's zero tolerance policy. Because his heart was breaking over all the hostages he was using as leverage to advance his agenda in Congress.

So it should come as no surprise that in his infinite benevolence, this morally upright luminary of humanitarian causes — a real bleeding heart — also wanted to bring recognition to "Angel Families." What are Angel Families? In short, it's branding of families whose loved ones have been killed by illegal immigrants. So today Trump, in an obvious response to the family separation outrage, hosted a PR stunt to demonize illegal immigrants by pointing to a handpicked group of grieving people and saying, "Oh look! This is PERMANENT SEPARATION!"

Are you #ting me right now? What the actual f.

And let's get this straight from the jump. These people are deserving of our sympathy. They've lost family members at the hands of criminals. We should all grieve with them as we would for anyone who has had a loved one killed because of the criminal conduct of another. I give grieving people a wide berth to express their perfectly natural feelings and I would not presume to criticize them, dismiss or diminish their loss or their grief.

The issue I take is with the exploitation of these stricken families in what is nothing but a brazen stunt by a shameless demagogue bent on demonizing and dehumanizing illegal border crossers to promote fear and hatred and as a justification for appalling treatment given to people who are mostly desperate folks, risking life, limb and freedom to escape conditions many of us would flee if we had this misfortune to find ourselves in similarly dire straits.

They're not coming to steal our jobs. If you think that's an actual thing, you're an idiot who doesn't grasp economic fundamentals. They're not mooches who are coming to steal the food from our children's mouths. How many of us have seen these people working their asses off for # wages? How many are exploited by ruthless, amoral employers who violate our laws not in pursuit of freedom, safety and opportunity, not to give their children a better future, but to maximize profits by exploiting vulnerable people whose immigration status makes them incapable of demanding better.

Understand: Any group of human beings larger than a handful will undoubtedly contain dangerous criminals whose actions will harm others. It's inescapable. Whether those people are white, black, Hispanic, native-born or not, rich or poor, educated or not, raised to believe in whatever religion or none at all — in whatever demographic group you want to split people into — there will be a certain percentage of people who will do harm to others.

Donald Trump's othering of vulnerable people for political gain is stomach-churning in-your-face fanatical hatemongering. It's as irrational as screaming that women shouldn't have babies because some of them will grow up to harm other people. Which is why as real and horrible as these "Angel Families'" grief is, it's made no more or less horrible by the immigration status of the people responsible for the deaths of their loved ones.

Donald Trump doesn't care about these "Angel Families" any more than he cares about the screams of children ripped from the arms of their mothers. He is a disgusting man. A horrible human being whose central strategy for amassing power is the dehumanization and demonization of minority groups to stoke fear and hatred among his followers.

And maybe many of these "virtue signaling" "liberal elites" don't really care as much as they want us to believe either and the media will exploit the stories of these parents and their children to energize the left-wing when they were asleep at the wheel when their guy was in the White House and children were suffering abuses and in some instances placed into the monster clutches of traffickers.

But you know what? # it. I neither need nor want politicians or media talking heads to tell me what is right and what is wrong but I'll take their possibly phony humanitarianism over Trump's definitely real lack of humanity any day.

I don't have all the answers but I fairly certain that Trump has NONE of them.

lol your posts always make me laugh out of embarrassment for you. You’re almost as useless as Maddow.

I don’t like Trump, but the way you desperately waste your time typing up these long threads based on blind hatred for a guy you have never met almost makes me want to root for him.

Seriously you’re obvious desperation is as bad as the MSM and it’s hilarious, keep it up Ante! Very entertaining lol

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What ?
No idea what you are getting at ....the topic is the exploitation of bereaved families by Trump to validate his major f&@k - up re immigration policy and families being separated ?

So what was your point ?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnahataN

I don’t like Trump, but the way you desperately waste your time typing up these long threads based on blind hatred for a guy you have never met almost makes me want to root for him.

That's like reading rant threads about Hillary making me want to root for the Old Hag.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm thinking The Leader got trashed by his Leadress for that children seperation crap, this might be the fallout of his personal "Angel Family" situation. There you have it: another family related conspiracy! My brain started to de-dehumanize the dehumanizator recently and I like the results.
Just imagine all that ghosting and non-touching for a week at least (haha, only a week?)...

#PoorPresidente

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I am having neither a meltdown nor am I trolling.

You are and have been having one of the biggest meltdowns ATS has ever seen.

Ever since the Democrats and Progressives started getting exposed.

It's Classic.

💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

And you have been using one come-back in all that time.

#AlsoGuilty

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join