It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'Angel Family' PR Stunt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

beware the whiskey bottle

🎃💫

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

#RESIST!

Resist what?

You’re the establishment!

😂😂

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You are missing The Strategy.

It's not that hard.

And are you even aware of comments made today by the Candidate in Mexico that probably will win their election July 1st?

All the Democrat hyperbole and deflection is going to get us into a war.

Mark my words.

🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's my birthday I give into temptation just not jibberish

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: matafuchs

Trump - stunt
ANY other president - good deed

That about sums this # up....

He's trying to make his base angry, because 'angry' gets votes, that's why.

Quoted for accuracy, because thats exactly what team-Hillary was hoping for after she dropped the basket-O-deplorable Russia spied mic, that's what Stormy Daniels puppetmasters were hoping for, that what Linda Sarsour was hoping for when she posted pics of kids in cages from 2014, claiming it was from 2018, its what CNN and TIME are attempting to do with the latest cover - get em angry, get the votes.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The solution to the immigration problem is going to be a variety of policy changes. We have to encourage other governments to have a heart for their citizens and encourage them to make changes within their own corrupt governments in order to keep people in their own countries. Education, job skills, infrastructure, birth control all these things need to be worked on in these third world countries. We have to take a tougher stance at the border and do immediate deportations for those that can't pass our vetting process.

I believe it is in the world's best interest to help bring third world countries out of poverty (teach a man to fish) and in my opinion we need to concentrate and make allies with our neighbors.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The far right wants sealed borders the far left wants open borders the solution will be somewhere in the middle if both sides can come to an agreement and make concessions. I guarantee with the right strategy we will have lower total net immigration and very little illegal immigration. With the proper vetting process we can keep the good apples and get rid of the bad.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Policy and law changes are tough.

We are yet to know what special interest groups are donating and lobbying the politicians.

The trafficking and smuggling businesses are multi-billion dollar enterprises.

All the "Loopholes" exist for a reason.

🚬🔫⚖

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Exploitation of these stricken families is what you have an issue with????, except when CNN and TIME do it, then its just "show me the false narrative Sublimecraft, show me".

Wow. What was the false narrative? I think I've asked this question 5-6 times now. You're claim is that they exploited a girl who wasn't separated for her mother to push a false narrative. What was the false narrative?

I can tell you exactly what false narrative Donald Trump is exploiting people to push. That's where this false equivalence falls apart.

You're basically saying that the media used a photo to push a "false narrative" that families are being separated. Except they were actually being separated and the Trump policy was responsible for a drastic uptick in that.

So what is the false narrative?

Trump on the other hand is exploiting these families to push a false narrative about the criminality of illegal immigrants and the danger they pose to Americans. See how easy it was for me to spit that out? You know why? Because I have the benefit of not being burdened with contorting myself to defend the bad actions of a piece of #.

You have become an exceptional hypocrite, mainly because you have found yourself defending pathetic positions simply to avoid acknowledging that Trump is significantly more effective as a POTUS than any before him.

None of that is true. I'm going to do you the service of not insulting you for your Kool-Aid drinking.

To you, he is simply orange dear leader, the lying murderer who needs to be publicly executed because The View & Morning Joe is your main source of inspiration & motivation - sad.

Now you're just saying whatever random # comes to your head. I have NEVER seen Morning Joe. The only time I've ever watched The View was a few minutes in a doctor's office waiting room. Neither of those are anything I would watch for entertainment much less to inform my opinions.

If you ever hit the turps then started posting, I reckon you'd be indistinguishable from Peter Fonda.

Lmao. I post under the influence fairly regularly, never "the turps" though. The # is that? You're just projecting all sorts of dumb # on me now. Here's what I said to Peter Fonda:

Replying to @iamfonda

Jesus Christ. Delete these stupid tweets and stfu Peter. You're not helping anything with your unhinged ranting.

11:16 AM - 20 Jun 2018

The fact that you would even think to compare me to Peter #ing Fonda. Jesus. When did you lose touch with reality to the point that you've come to believe that everyone who isn't worshiping at the feet of Donald Trump (as you're clearly doing now with this "avoid acknowledging that Trump is significantly more effective as a POTUS than any before him" horse#) is an asshat al a Peter Fonda?

And that fact that you can say in seriousness that "Trump is significantly more effective as a POTUS than any before him" is remarkable. Close this tab immediately. Open up another one, navigate to Google or the search engine of your choice and type in "psychiatrist near me" — not psychologist — a psychologist ain't going to be able to prescribe the meds you need to counteract the effects of the Kool-Aid you're drunk on.

You've gone so far round the bend my friend, that you're oblivious to the irony of citing Jack Posobiec's whack Tweets in a thread about a photograph being used to "push a false narrative." How can you follow that complete clown. That fraudster. That hoaxing #bird? And think so much of him that you cite his commentary like it's something to behold and somehow compartmentalize the "Rape Melania" sign hoax well enough that you could do so in that thread?

Try explaining that. Lmao.

edit on 2018-6-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

beware the whiskey bottle

🎃💫

I'm disappointed...don't you have one of your clever little adolescent gifs for me?

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What you call self-serving I call putting in the forefront real issues. Tell those mothers and father of DEAD, not seperated, kids that their cause means nothing. Could you?

WTF is he going to win with this anyway? Nothing. Everyone including you is hating so that argument is over. Done. Just stop.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I don't think you realize that you're not a part of mainstream society.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: matafuchs

Trump - stunt
ANY other president - good deed

That about sums this # up....

He's trying to make his base angry, because 'angry' gets votes, that's why.

Quoted for accuracy, because thats exactly what team-Hillary was hoping for after she dropped the basket-O-deplorable Russia spied mic, that's what Stormy Daniels puppetmasters were hoping for, that what Linda Sarsour was hoping for when she posted pics of kids in cages from 2014, claiming it was from 2018, its what CNN and TIME are attempting to do with the latest cover - get em angry, get the votes.

Whatever. You see it your way, I see it mine. But surely we both see it all going to hell.
edit on 6/22/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Since you're oh-so-concerned about exploitation of families, gimme your feedback on this crap, I want to see if you've been practising your mental gymnastics.........

I'll tell you my *exact* reaction. "Why the # is CNN complicit in broadcasting this obvious PR stunt?"

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I have no idea why ATS does not allow embedding tweets. It's annoying af.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

serious.io...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

It's my birthday I give into temptation just not jibberish

Happy Birthday

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I will stop, okay. I didn't mean to upset you. But the only thing I truly hate is seeing what my country has come to, and of course I have disdain for the puppetmaster who is leading it there.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sweetie, I think you are the only one who sees these 'brilliant strategies'.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join