It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'Angel Family' PR Stunt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Okay, you tell me then — what was the purpose of having today's "Angel Family's" press event? What did he seek to accomplish by doing it?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Deeply disturbing stunt within a stunt:

thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I used to read your OP with an open mind and realize and understand what you are saying, THIS right here makes me like the the color orange even more. Please understand you are not hurting and helping with my next decision in my vote. Just don't take it too seriously, I've never been so busy at work, I like it in a way but I don't like long hours
now that being said I am too dumb to even comprehend what you are getting at here. Why are you even bashing him and his supporters, snip is going good and will continue while you freakishly freak out.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I care nothing about Chuck Shumer.

I know, I just got done reading all those threads you did about him.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The issue I take is with the exploitation of these stricken families

Exploitation of these stricken families is what you have an issue with????, except when CNN and TIME do it, then its just "show me the false narrative Sublimecraft, show me".

You have become an exceptional hypocrite, mainly because you have found yourself defending pathetic positions simply to avoid acknowledging that Trump is significantly more effective as a POTUS than any before him.

To you, he is simply orange dear leader, the lying murderer who needs to be publicly executed because The View & Morning Joe is your main source of inspiration & motivation - sad.

If you ever hit the turps then started posting, I reckon you'd be indistinguishable from Peter Fonda.

Sad, but true.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Okay, you tell me then — what was the purpose of having today's "Angel Family's" press event? What did he seek to accomplish by doing it?

He did it to get the reaction you're displaying right now.

I don't think you realize how desperate and childish you appear to mainstream society.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It was a pathetic stunt from the WH to stem the tide of people seeing exactly this presidents weakness and getting weaker.
You can fool some of the people some of the time......

Flip Flop indeed....

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Very desperate indeed and it's showing the colors of your avatar.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I am having neither a meltdown nor am I trolling.

You are and have been having one of the biggest meltdowns ATS has ever seen.

Ever since the Democrats and Progressives started getting exposed.

It's Classic.

💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I've to to the conclusion that you two were married in a past life.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Wow..the hate is strong with this thread anti..this would be a great OpEd in the WaPo....

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump - stunt
ANY other president - good deed

That about sums this # up....

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Since you're oh-so-concerned about exploitation of families, gimme your feedback on this crap, I want to see if you've been practising your mental gymnastics.........

LOL, I'm going to get a covfefe, I'll be back soon to behold your response, in all its glory.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Maybe showing what illegal immigration is doing to the US? Duh.....

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: olaru12

Trump - stunt
ANY other president - good deed

That about sums this # up....

Explain, then, why he did this today. Today. Amidst all the flurry of criticism of what he is doing at the border.
He's trying to make his base angry, because 'angry' gets votes, that's why.

He's thinking only of himself, because that is all he knows to do. Why won't you guys admit it?
He's a self-serving pig.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

What happened to you?

Do you ever go back and re read your ops?

Try it you might see what we all are seeing and it's not a good thing.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

So I would ask you, what would you say to the legal immigrant whose daughter and son-in-law had worked so hard, did things the legal way and came to the US and to my neighborhood for a better life? You want the borders open for all?

I would say that I'm extremely saddened and that I know that there's nothing that I or anyone else can say that will lesson the pain of the senseless deaths of this family. I would say the exact same thing I would say to any other parent in a similar situation.

But the nature of the crime is not changed by the immigration status of the perpetrator.

Pascasio Y. Pacheco Arellano was arrested after the bodies of his uncle, Bulmaro Arellano, 29, Arellano's wife Marisol Hernandez-Arellano, 24, and their two children, Miguel, 5, and Marisol, 1, were found following a house fire on Nov. 17.

This guy is a murderer. He murdered members of his own family. Children ffs. A #ing baby. Would it have made that any less horrible if he had been here on a visa? Would it be less terrible if he was a citizen?

These people were from the same place, family members. Do you really think the difference between this monster and his innocent victims, the difference that might somehow explain his actions, is immigration status?

I'm not for open borders. I'm neither against more border security nor enhanced efforts to remove dangerous criminals. I do believe that we should provide more visas for people to enter the United States and I strongly support a path to citizenship for more people, with preference to DACA recipients who we've already got an investment in.

I'm open to other ideas. There's no perfect solution and compromises have to be made but those debates should not be governed by irrational fear. We can do better.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

He's a self-serving pig.

By giving these parents a voice that the media refused?

I see a pig but it's not Trump.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

To show people like you that they exist.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
CNN is a bastion of truth and integrity.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join