It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Office Involved In IRS Targeting Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Very big news coming out about the old IRS scandal that targeted specific groups in order to stall any political motivations.

We know the IRS admitted it, and Lois Lerner (a key player) took the 5th in hearings.

We know some lawsuits have yielded some "relief" for victims.

Now we find out through Judicial Watch got ahold of some documents that apparently show Senator John McCain may have been directly involved !!

That's the hype at least.

JW has an email that specifically shows how a Staffer of McCain's coached Lerner and others.

The email also show deep concern about Conservative organizations gaining any power during the Obama Administration !!

The man in focus is somebody named Henry Kerner, and Kerner is currently the Special Counsel in the United States Office of Special Counsel.

He was appointed by Trump last year !!

Assuming Trump knew all about who this man was, appointing him into the Sunlight was a clever way to out him.

Kerner is also the guy who made a big deal about Kellyanne Conway and the controversey that she violated federal law in two television interviews last year by using her White House position to weigh in on a political race.

Getting deep folks.

Very Deep 💥😎💥

McCain Office Involved In IRS Targeting Scandal; Pushed "Financially Ruinous" Audits Of 501(c) Orgs

Sen. John McCain’s former staff director and chief counsel on the Senate Homeland Security Permanent Subcommittee, Henry Kerner, urged top IRS officials, including then-director of exempt organizations Lois Lerner, to “audit so many that it becomes financially ruinous.” Kerner was appointed by President Trump as Special Counsel for the United States Office of Special Counsel.

The explosive exchange was contained in notes taken by IRS employees at an April 30, 2013, meeting between Kerner, Lerner, and other high-ranking IRS officials. Just ten days following the meeting, former IRS director of exempt organizations Lois Lerner admitted that the IRS had a policy of improperly and deliberately delaying applications for tax-exempt status from conservative non-profit groups.

-Judicial Watch page with details and the email..

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So I guess any chance of McCain salvaging a shred of conservative credentials just went out the window! Geez Louise, I mean talk about playing for the other team.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

So I guess any chance of McCain salvaging a shred of conservative credentials just went out the window! Geez Louise, I mean talk about playing for the other team.

Many knew he was RINO for years.

His involvements in Progressive outfits since the early 2000s and how he blew the 08 election etc.

Lots of dirt on him came out and there's more.

🚬🔫🔑🔓

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I hope the cancer is causing ole Songbird a slow and painful death. I have been waiting for his "I see Jesus moment" but he is still doubling down on corruption and evil.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I wonder if McCain did more good for Americans, or more bad for Americans?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder if McCain did more good for Americans, or more bad for Americans?

I think the answer to that is self explanatory don't you? The MIC has never had a better ally than ole Songbird. Now keep and eye on Lindsey Graham! *Wink*

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Somehow they got to McCain and turned him. This kind of thing could ruin McCain's part in the history of our country. It appears he was doing something he should not have been doing as a government representative. I would expect this from the Democrats, it was done by the Obama administration and he got caught. I hope this goes down in history books to disgrace McCain in the eyes of all future Americans. Why did he have to start doing something bad right at the end of his time in office? I mean, he was never an angel by anymeans, but at least he was not doing stuff like this. Must have got too chummy with the wrong people.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He got caught up in the Dossier thing too.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: rickymouse

He got caught up in the Dossier thing too.

I wonder what was going on in McCains head. I am thinking that it is a Democratic tumor.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I hope the cancer is causing ole Songbird a slow and painful death. I have been waiting for his "I see Jesus moment" but he is still doubling down on corruption and evil.

No , no you dont.
Even the worst of us do not deserve a fate like that..

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No , no you dont.

Yes, I really do! The damage he has done with his warhawk and unconstitutional hunger for $$$$$$$$ from the MIC???

Yes, I despise this man enough to wish him a painful death! When I think of the lives he has taken with his thirst for power and money? Don't even have to think twice about my statement in which you replied to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No , no you dont.

Yes, I really do! The damage he has done with his warhawk and unconstitutional hunger for $$$$$$$$ from the MIC???

Yes, I despise this man enough to wish him a painful death! When I think of the lives he has taken with his thirst for power and money? Don't even have to think twice about my statement in which you replied to me.

May you never have to encounter that disease then.
Some of us here on ATS have.
Some of us on ATS didn't win the fight.

Sorry for the semi off-topic..
I will leave you be.

new topics

top topics

join