It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-nazis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Very interesting
Never read this book specifically, but am very fond/respectful of the Comanches and their awesome combat prowess

Might have to give this a go on my Kindle

edit: Ahh, just saw they do not have a digital version
edit on 6/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The internet is a place for peaceful airing of grievances.

To people who've never lived without the internet, however, its real life with its own amended rules as to what is violence. Today, we pull off the gloves with words. We mop the floor when we do battle. All these hyperboles that relate back to physical action are used to describe words.

It could be that to many, the perception created is that what we think of as "peaceful" is actually quite the opposite.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

If you find them so non threatening then why even make a thread about the WP article? To me it seems that all this does is try to instill fear. Antifa has not killed anyone so why all the fuss? Let them do whatever it is they are trying to do and stay inside.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sure, we should keep an eye on any extremist group and yes some of those 12 guys in Antifa have been known to push people and threaten them but....you guys aren't really scared of them are you? LOL

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I suppose that given the age of most antifa-types, this is even more understandable

I wish they would have been alive early enough to truly know WW2 veterans who describe Nazi atrocities/genocide with chilling detail. If they truly knew what a "Nazi" is, they would never dare to make the comparison between American conservatives and the vile Nazi party of Germany

They do not seem to understand the harm their false comparisons of US political parties to Nazis causes. For instance, even the losers who dress in "KKK" garments or the "neo nazi" crowd are not true Nazis. Although they are undeniably despicable human beings and their beliefs patently wrong/debunked, they do not hold a candle to the real "Nazi" party of Germany. One group is made up of misguided/backwards simpletons while the other is the incarnation of pure evil

You are right of course in that many see the Internet as at least an equal to reality.

Today, we pull off the gloves with words. We mop the floor when we do battle.

You are spot on there as well. This certainly isn't the political environment of yesteryear !

Thanks for the reply BFFT

edit on 6/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
damn, you peoples ignorance is seriously laughable...

Like, I have come to the conclusion, none of you has the ability to comprehend anything, like, you all seriously lack any ability to read, understand, comprehend

I had a whole thing typed out, but I have repeated it numerous times here, not worth my time...

But, an easy summery, you are all wrong

Antifa are not Marxists, Antifa is not the "Moral Equivalent of Nazis"

Stay triggered everyone, have fun

One day you'll grow out of your current phase (unless you're just an internet soldier and a real-life wanna-be) and come to realize your errors.

I don't know you. I don't care to or claim to - but I know your kind. Weak of the mind, as they ironically claim the same of others in an attempt to salvage something of their broken self. So typical and transparent.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
damn, you peoples ignorance is seriously laughable...

Like, I have come to the conclusion, none of you has the ability to comprehend anything, like, you all seriously lack any ability to read, understand, comprehend

I had a whole thing typed out, but I have repeated it numerous times here, not worth my time...

But, an easy summery, you are all wrong

Antifa are not Marxists, Antifa is not the "Moral Equivalent of Nazis"

Stay triggered everyone, have fun

Put the bike lock down, Eric.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Look, I sometimes enjoy reading your OP's and these days I more read than comment. But............

I'm genuinely confused! People just can't have it both ways! You say Antifa is neo-Nazi? Did I read that right? But then its said they are Marxists, i.e., cultural Marxists.

O.K., you can't have Marxist Nazis......not gonna happen.

And then Antifa is a group of droolers opposed to Fascism, i.e. Neo-Nazis and they're particular enemy is Aryan Nation/Stormfront, etc.

See where I'm going with this? You got Nazis v. Nazis?

BTW, FYI, there are, as far as I know, only 2 remaining "Legacy" Nazi Party's in the entire world. One is in Ukraine where followers of the Ukrainian National Hero, Stepan Bandera, who collaborated with the German Nazi Party during WWII against the Soviets: en.wikipedia.org...
The political party successor to that party today is Svoboda, a right wing Nationalist Party active in Ukraine.

The only other such Legacy Nazi Party is way far underground and is today extant likely only in the minds of those loyal to the Vichy Regime in France. Understanding the "mindset" of the Vichy Regime is extremely difficult because.............its French!

Oddly in many ways it is said that the present day French Regime is very much like, if not in reality, the Vichy Regime, but the French would go out of their way to deny that.

www.newsweek.com...

And yet, despite all these changes, certain things about French society have remained remarkably constant since the blitzkrieg, particularly in comparison with the United States. Most important, the French state retains an outsize role in society. In a tradition of dirigisme (from the verb “to direct”) that stretches back to the Old Regime, the state encases markets in thick webs of regulations while itself managing health care, most major cultural institutions, and most education from preschool to postdoctoral.

The closest thing to a political party of the Vichy Regime today is the National Front.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

True, plus I think there are only so many of them and they travel.

Soros is funding it

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Agree with that 100% bobs_uruncle

Whether it is the right or left wing, no one has a right to use violence to deny others their rights.

peaceful redress of grievances

This sums it up perfectly. Terrorizing and committing acts of violence against those you disagree with politically is a disgrace

And that includes the government(s). They have a history of violence against their own people, just look at tax laws or this creeping agenda 21/30 crap. Fines are extortion, non-payment of fines, extortion and violence.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This exchange has me thinking with a bit more detail:

-Brownshirts 'beat up' their political rivals.

-Protestors 'throw things' at the state apparatus.

*Brownshirts once in power 'beat up' those who oppose their state apparatus.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

3. A single punch to the head can easily KILL a person.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd like to see their response as well.

Our resident Antifa member just loves justifying the countless violent videos we've all seen over the past 2 years.

Brainwashed children whom honestly believe they will save the world via anarchy. Delusional grandeur. I do hope its just a phase.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That's within the skillset, yes. The application of collective punishment on all of them.

What is this? 5-year olds (with the bodies of adults in uniform) simulating a nanny state? Some kind of robot prototypes without intelligent artificial intelligence?
That "security state" acts like a bunch of silly fools without any clue whatsoever. Deescalation tactics, seperating the blocks? You probably never heard those terms before, I'm surprised that nobody got suicided by cop or something.

Agreed. Less rights for everyone it is then? You can't even control a soccer cup and it's bunch of hooligans with this type of human capital. Maybe on Mars though, good luck!

#SafeSpaceForce

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The assassination of JFK and LBJ's rise to involve the US in Vietnam sealed in my mind the control and influence that the Military Industrial Complex has in forming policy. The winners are always the elite who profit from the taxpayer.

The Rubycon was crossed when 4 students were killed by National Guardsmen at Kent State Uni. on May 4, 1970.

50 years later the MIC is still in full swing and in control whilst the general populace score point against each other.

en.wikipedia.org...

journalist I. F. Stone wrote the following:
"To those who think murder is too strong a word, one may recall that even Agnew three days after the Kent State shootings used the word in an interview on the David Frost show in Los Angeles. Agnew admitted in response to a question that what happened at Kent State was murder, "but not first degree" since there was – as Agnew explained from his own training as a lawyer – "no premeditation but simply an over-response in the heat of anger that results in a killing; it's a murder." "

The Proletariat keeps working pausing occasionally to turnout at the polls.

When I see blue and reg flags like your avatar march on Congress as one, march on the Fed to restore the peoples right to coin true money backed by gold, throwing some Bankers in gaol I'll know the time has come and I'd have to find a way into the US to support you while avoiding being called an "enemy combatant" and ending up in prison without due process.

My mind has changed on Trump in the last 6 months, not for what he says or does, but on what he hasn't done.
I have sadly come to realize that he is one of the Elite just using different feel good words.

The Republic that your Founders fought so hard to create a "Commonwealth for the People" free from outside influence, is in it's dying days.

www.theguardian.com...

Today, 164 years after Marx and Engels wrote about grave-diggers, the truth is almost the exact opposite. The proletariat, far from burying capitalism, are keeping it on life support....

It broke so many stereotypes – democracy wasn't supposed to be something that people would fight for in the Muslim world. It vindicates revolution as a process, not as an event. So there was a revolution in Egypt, and a counter-revolution and a counter-counter revolution. What we learned from it was the importance of organisation."

This, surely is the key to understanding Marxism's renaissance in the west: for younger people, it is untainted by association with Stalinist gulags.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Antifa the type of #s that make you say I wish a # would.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

As long as the likes of Soros or the Koch Brothers have $1 left the battle will not be over. A new group or NGO or "humanitarian activist" will gladly take their money

You might like to look at some of those Supreme Court judges at the same time

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry guys. But any actions of the like you accuse antifa and BLM of? They surely learned such tactics from our own police, military, corporations etc. This "terrorism" as you call it is the exact policy and sop of our operating society, and it's been largely approved (by tolerating it) against the groups co opting it now, and I dont recall seeing large groups (of your types) protesting it when our government, police, etc do it. So why cry now? It's just like immigration where we've destroyed their countries and livelihoods and now cry when they come here and mildly impact ours. The fault for all this lies in Washington and wall street, and with us for not ousting those traitors and crooks by now with tar, feathers, and pitchforks.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Antifa hates everyone who doesn't follow their Marxist agenda to destroy countries from within. Yes, even Democrats! I am shocked the Wpost even did a story on it.

Anyone shocked by this is a victim of propaganda.

Glad you're waking up to the lies from both sides.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Good point, the question becomes " how do you kill the Hydra before another head pops up"

wiki
the hydra is the child of Typhon and Echidna. Hercules, or Heracles in Greek mythology, kills the Hydra as one of his Labors. ... It was said that if you cut off one hydra head, two more would grow back.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

to destabilize a nation

The Russians have learn't the painful way how to fight back.

What They’re Not Telling You About Monsanto’s Role in Ukraine
naturalsociety.com...

<< 1  2    4 >>

join