It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-nazis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks for acknowledging what we already know, WaPo. Way to regain a shard of your tattered reputation.

While this article isn't new, it exposes the antifa/far left's Marxist agenda and their plans to infiltrate and subvert our country. Be vigilant, fellow patriots. Train hard, train often. Never know when your country or your President will call upon you to defend it from this terrorist insurgency.

Last weekend in Berkeley, Calif., a group of neo-communist antifa — “anti-fascist” — thugs attacked peaceful protesters at a “No to Marxism in America” rally, wielding sticks and pepper spray, and beating people with homemade shields that read (I kid you not) “No Hate.” The Post reports how one peaceful protester “was attacked by five black-clad antifa members, each windmilling kicks and punches into a man desperately trying to protect himself.” Members of the Berkeley College Republicans were then stalked by antifa goons who followed them to a gas station and demanded they “get the [expletive] out” of their car, warning, “We are real hungry for supremacists and there is more of us.”

The organizer of the anti-Marxism protest is not a white supremacist. Amber Cummings is a self-described “transsexual female who embraces diversity” and had announced on Facebook that “any racist groups like the KKK [and] Neo Nazis . . . are not welcome.” The protest was needed, Cummings said, because “Berkeley is a ground zero for the Marxist Movement.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

This We'll Defend

Article IV Section IV - US Constitution

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

edit on 6/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Antifa hates everyone who doesn't follow their Marxist agenda to destroy countries from within. Yes, even Democrats! I am shocked the Wpost even did a story on it.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I am quite shocked myself seeker

They are violent and vile thugs who seek to impose their own will on our nation. They seek to subvert our lawful and Constitutional system of government.

And they've also reached the end of that road

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I am quite shocked myself seeker

They are violent and vile thugs who seek to impose their own will on our nation. They seek to subvert our lawful and Constitutional system of government.

And they've also reached the end of that road

Antifa's only strength is in the cities run by Cultural Marxists. Notice they won't step out into foreign territory, ie locations that still uphold the rule of law regardless of who you are and what your political beliefs are?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You seem scared of some young liberal punks. Seems legit I guess. Antifa is nothing but a stupid movement brought up by young kids that do not actually know anything about worldly affairs. And also every actual neo-nazi party in America fully support Trump. Best to keep up. But I do agree that Antifa is complete crap

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

You seem scared of some young liberal punks. Seems legit I guess. Antifa is nothing but a stupid movement brought up by young kids that do not actually know anything about worldly affairs. And also every actual neo-nazi party in America fully support Trump. Best to keep up. But I do agree that Antifa is complete crap

Sorry but you don't know what the hell you are talking about OR you are running a smoke screen for them. Watch them closely and observe the grey haired communists walking along side them giving them instructions! Also the grey haired Communist filming their actions hoping to catch a police infraction so that they can scream police brutality.

Someone is funding them, and I can safely put my bets on SOROS.
edit on 22-6-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The secret is the funding.

Just like the "secrets" of the child migration agenda funding.

Multi-billion dollar industry.

🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Actually I do know what the “hell” I am talking about. You seem to be extremely subscribed to propaganda that has fogged your view on reality. Education is key, go get one.

link   
Anitfa are most likely being manipulated by the kremlin just as neo nazies and the alt right are.

Apparently part of the Russian pcycop is to stir up the extreams of the left and the right and get them fitting each other.

Classic divide and conquer strategy to destabilize a nation

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is an opinion piece by an alt right thinking journalist. This article is also from 8/2017. Antifa's main objective is to squash white supremacy and KKK groups. Those are facts. This article once again is opinion not fact. Like most of the crap the alt right puts up. Dumpster juice.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Actually I do know what the “hell” I am talking about. You seem to be extremely subscribed to propaganda that has fogged your view on reality. Education is key, go get one.

Education is not the key. Apparently you haven't been paying attention to how pathetic our educational system has become. We used to be at the top as a country. Google where we are at now.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Americas schooling system has become just a daycare center over the past 40+ years. That is a sad fact but you are correct.
So it seems that have come to a cross road here. I respectfully agree to disagree on the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Antifa is the moral equivalent to Chimpanzees

There, I fixed it for you

-Chris
edit on 22-6-2018 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

This is an opinion piece by an alt right thinking journalist. This article is also from 8/2017. Antifa's main objective is to squash white supremacy and KKK groups. Those are facts. This article once again is opinion not fact. Like most of the crap the alt right puts up. Dumpster juice.

So then they're anti-racist, or they're against the Fascist Political System?

Huge difference.

Being a dick to outgroups (race etc) isnt exclusive to fascists or even nazi's for that matter (go look up Marx's views on jews, blacks; go look up how Soviets treated Jews; etc).

And ANY group OR even individual can be authoritarian. (See: US, USSR, NK, Cuba, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Israel, South Africa, Rome, China, etc, etc, etc, etc and last but not least Your Dad)

edit on 22-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

That's humans in general. Go watch some "football" matches anywhere, or some NFL, or some NHL, or the 2016 Election, or some nice charming videos of the IRA vs UK. Better yet look up the Rape of Nanking.

edit on 22-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join