It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME Magazine & CNN exposed pushing fake news imagery and propaganda.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: Rewey

Yeah you're probably right. But I think it's brilliant because the cover was designed to trigger Trump followers and it worked so well that everybody is talking about it. Cash cow.

Do you really think that was their primary goal? You don't think the goal was to galvanize the sheep on the left to give them more false justification to scream about Trump? I've already seen it- my wife's FB is overflowing with outraged hysterical mommies typing in all caps that this travesty proves that Trump and everyone that voted for him is a heartless piece of sh!t (their words) and worse. Look around a little

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: Rewey

Yeah you're probably right. But I think it's brilliant because the cover was designed to trigger Trump followers and it worked so well that everybody is talking about it. Cash cow.

Do you really think that was their primary goal? You don't think the goal was to galvanize the sheep on the left to give them more false justification to scream about Trump? I've already seen it- my wife's FB is overflowing with outraged hysterical mommies typing in all caps that this travesty proves that Trump and everyone that voted for him is a heartless piece of sh!t (their words) and worse. Look around a little

You don't think the other goal is to trigger the Trump followers?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Of course they knew they would get blowback. It doesn't matter because they control the narrative. Anything to keep #resist going. Back up and look at the big picture.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Back up and look at the big picture.

That's exactly what I am doing.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Right, that's why you keep missing it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Right, that's why you keep missing it.

Missing what? The cover obviously is designed to trigger everyone. How can anyone miss that?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Once again the media is putting conservatives on the defensive while simultaneously giving liberals more fodder to perpetuate their sanctimonious tirades of injustice under Trump. Both "triggered" (so tired of that term) but to what end? You think it's just to sell more magazines? Guess what the right ain't buying 'em.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Once again the media is putting conservatives on the defensive while simultaneously giving liberals more fodder to perpetuate their sanctimonious tirades of injustice under Trump. Both "triggered" (so tired of that term) but to what end? You think it's just to sell more magazines? Guess what the right ain't buying 'em.

They might not be buying the magazine but it certainly is a fodder to pump-up the revenue on the right-wing media. The whole thing is a game, you see?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

There's more than money at stake, this "game" has a goal that reaches far beyond that. Can you see that?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

There's more than money at stake, this "game" has a goal that reaches far beyond that. Can you see that?

Yes.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So wouldn't it be wise to call out BS in the media no matter which side you are on rather than crowing about how "brilliant" the "triggering" is? Who's playing their game?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

So wouldn't it be wise to call out BS in the media no matter which side you are on rather than crowing about how "brilliant" the "triggering" is? Who's playing their game?

Of course it would be wise. Smart people like us see through the game.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

But I think it's brilliant because the cover was designed to trigger Trump followers and it worked so well that everybody is talking about it.

C'mon dude - if that ain't cheerleading I don't know what is.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

But I think it's brilliant because the cover was designed to trigger Trump followers and it worked so well that everybody is talking about it.

C'mon dude - if that ain't cheerleading I don't know what is.

Aren't the right cheerleading Trump for triggering the left?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is still rolling, huh?

Amazing how ignorant the members of ATS have become.

Still pushing lies and disinformation. That is sad.

Like I said before, the "enlightened" have become the sheep.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Not me - he says dumb crap I disagree with all the time. He's an egotistical blowhard, but he's also the President. I also happen to think he's doing an amazing job under the constant barrage of heavily skewed or outright false info coming from the MSM. . I don't give a crap about his personality or if Melania swatted his hand away, 2 scoops, whatever.
Of course the right wing media stirs the pot, I don't play. You, however...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I don't play. You, however...

Yep you're right. I play the game.

:rollseyes:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

But I think it's brilliant

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

But I think it's brilliant

Yes I said that. Just like some right-wingers right here on ATS think it's brilliant how the media on the right triggers the left. It exposes the game and hypocrisy and hopefully it helps people to realize the game and how the media is playing us for a fool.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well maybe instead of applauding their brilliance you could call it for what it is. If everybody did that maybe we could stem the flow of BS coming from everywhere.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join