It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, the NWO, Aliens, JFK and 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Oh it absolutely matters.. it just didn’t matter once when you had the most conservative Democrats (Clinton) vs the most liberal republican (Bush).

If al gore had won (really he did win, but that’s irrelevant) would we have the war on terror?? Doubtful..

Bernie and trump were outsiders, but WHY didn’t TPTB in each party want them to lose the nomination???

Some super secret illuminati type agenda??

Or did they just think the outsider couldn’t coalesce enough votes to win???

Sure there are some pretty destructive things they agree on, but there are plenty of destructive things both sides have literally the opposite view for..

The Dems think unions are a good thing and corporations must be heavily regulated to keep them in line..

The gop thinks unions are evil and must be destroyed and the big corporations should be able to do what they want..

——————————-
The Dems think abortion should be legal..

The gop thinks abortion should be illegal..

——————————-

The Dems want to raise min wage.

The gop wants to abolish min wage..

—————-///—/———-

There is PLENTY of daylight between both sides.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its also quite apparent that many Trump supporters (not all) also subscribe to quite a few conspiracies, so 9/11 was a false flag, the government have been hiding the aliens and the evil NWO is about to bring about a totalitarian one world government.

Our Trumpets are missing the point: you've listed conspiracy facts there. Do your homework?

Why has Trump not exposed any government conspiracies???

He probably can't, most of them are privatized deep state corporations and fully compartmentalized. You'd need a combined effort worldwide and you'd have to dissolve all corporations (which includes org crime to a large extent) in order to get to the meat of things.

Just look at all the fuzz regarding the JFK files and stop kidding yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Hmm...your OP got me thinking, and I realized the *real* question is:

When is the anti-Trump crowd going to finally figure out the obvious -

1 - The election is over. There no do-overs just because your girl lost.

2 - When will they at least have the class and good manners to recognize the positive accomplishments of he and his administration since taking office? I sometimes worry for some of them as it's almost as if they have a literal blind spot with respect to Trump and no matter what or how many facts they are presented with, they continue to live in their own private Idaho so to speak. If it can happen with regard to Donald Trump it can also happen in other areas of their lives. Some of which can have nasty negative consequences due to the next "blind spot" they are afflicted with.

3 - Please see #1 and #2. They are more than enough reason to look in the mirror to see if you are a member of that tribe.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

No US president will have access to that kind of knowledge again
The last one that did, got shoot.

Ohh, and minus point for you.. this is just one of your infinite butt hurt troll threads..

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

lol seriously, name calling? what are you 12? nice op

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Ah, nothing like a good whataboutism in the afternoon. Goes down like hemp-oil.

positive accomplishments of he and his administration since taking office

That's right! All that fun comparing those ICE cold agents of state terror with the Nazis for snatching babies at some borderline! A real accomplishment right there, in a borderline depressing way.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I read Aliens so I am here now.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hello-

You mean that "great businessman" ( I guess anything over 5 bankruptcies makes one "great") Who not only voted Democrat but boasted "I've given millions to the Clintons over the years..."

Wait, here comes Obama's Birth Certificate reveal.... waiting... waiting....

Drumpf: uh...er... dwerp dwerp..

If Herr Drumpf is a "great businessman" then Dave Rockefeller is a 'great human being' because Dave went through 7 human hearts... The people Dave passed the 6x on the 'Donor List"? Yeah, they can pound sand, You did read "Rockefeller" no?

Ever wonder what happens to those bratty, snot nosed rich kids that get a bunch of deferments from fighting wars? That their father GIVES them millions to piss away??

"Many" of these Trumpeters only support Him because He has a (R) this time, they'd support ANYONE that is the same (R)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I read Aliens so I am here now.

"Aliens" has been removed from American English vernacular. You can select between "Undocumented Worker" or "Asylum Seeker", even if you're a space alien (extraterrestrial).

Good night.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Why to do you think he is creating the Space Force...Disclosure is coming I can feel it.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Why to do you think he is creating the Space Force...Disclosure is coming I can feel it.

So He can boast about it on Twitter™

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with appealing to an audience

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

haha good point actually....

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

No US president will have access to that kind of knowledge again
The last one that did, got shoot.

Ohh, and minus point for you.. this is just one of your infinite butt hurt troll threads..

This this is neither negative or positive on Trump I am literally just asking the question.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

This looks like a conspiracy that Trump is bringing to light:

No - it look like Horowitz is just doing his job. Nothing to do with Trump.

en.wikipedia.org...-Comey_investigation

Horowitz has served as the Inspector General of the United States Department of Justice since April 16, 2012.[

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I think it is about religion..

LOL what were you pushing here? rational discourse?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MAGA = MAGOG?!?!

parallels between Trump/MAGA and Magog and the revelations phrophecies..

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Actually, the greatest conspiracy in my lifetime is how a manhattan playboy with a horrible reputation in the real estate industry became president

Actually, how an American businessman who was liked and looked up to by many or most, instantly became hated overnight.
.....but now you won't get anyone to admit that he was liked because that would cancel out their hate for him now.

Just a stupid game of life and the sheep are the players, a huge movement of followers is what we have in today's society.

Game on.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yes.

As someone stated on the first replies, what would you think if Trump went live from the WH and said all of this is true?

You'd think he's an idiot.

So I don't get your point in making this questions, unless you're trying to "discredit" what Trump supporters believe, that he's not part of the establishment, which I also believe is true and anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows this.

IF 9/11 was an inside job, orchestrated by Bush administration,

IF the previous administrations had any knowledge of aliens,

IF JFK's conspiracy is true,

And IF the NWO is really a thing...

What makes you think that Trump has any proofs?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

He is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join