It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, the NWO, Aliens, JFK and 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

bullsnip you have tried to concoct a theory that anyone who voted for Trump subscribes to all these cockameny ideas...oh wait, you intentionally meant the "majority" so you had the out you just used.

you claim to hate racism, predudice etc..yet you express it dailly with dumb ass ops like this one.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That was the whole point. If I have to explain it, then there really is no point. Those who are able to see it need no explanation.

Knock knock..

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

so desperate..."Im gonna paint all the people that voted for Trump with this brush."

Seriously just stop, you people are more predjudiced and assuming than any group of people Ive encountered in my 51 years on Earth. Your hate and bile for anyone that voted for someone other than Hillary is so obvious, you repeatedly make spiteful posts, news programs and fekked up comedy shows, literally hating more than anyone you accuse of the same.

stop thinking about yourself, take your ball and go home.
THIS.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It was an airplane. All the people, the rescuers, the victims, the eyewitnesses, they are all lying? You were there? You have seen the rocket or whatever it should be? Did anyone saw a rocket? So, show me some evidence.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

you claim to hate racism, predudice etc..yet you express it dailly with dumb ass ops like this one.

So being a Trump supporter is now a race???

I don’t really write threads daily anymore, lucky if it’s even once a week and posts like your are why. I just feel like my brain cells are dying off just by even entertaining your drivel.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

so desperate..."Im gonna paint all the people that voted for Trump with this brush."

The OP quite literally says some (not all) Trump supporters...

Actually, your words were "many Trump supporters (not all)" .....not "some".

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

That was the whole point. If I have to explain it, then there really is no point. Those who are able to see it need no explanation.

Knock knock..

So we are just going to speak in riddles.

In other words you don’t know what conspiracy you were talking about.

Nice!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Seriously just stop, you people are more predjudiced and assuming than any group of people Ive encountered in my 51 years on Earth. Your hate and bile for anyone that voted for someone other than Hillary is so obvious, you repeatedly make spiteful posts, news programs and fekked up comedy shows, literally hating more than anyone you accuse of the same.

stop thinking about yourself, take your ball and go home.
THIS.

Let me know when you start thinking for yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

The OP quite literally says some (not all) Trump supporters...

Actually, your words were "many Trump supporters (not all)" .....not "some".

Semantics,

Anyone want to get back to discussing the question raised in the OP???

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

It was an airplane. All the people, the rescuers, the victims, the eyewitnesses, they are all lying? You were there? You have seen the rocket or whatever it should be? Did anyone saw a rocket? So, show me some evidence.

I'm not saying it was not the airplane, just saying that the pentagon would have an anti missile thing going for it, just like the WH, no fly zone. That's all. something just was fishy about the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

lol attempt to bully, great tactic. Stick to your "not writing ops"

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

lol attempt to bully, great tactic. Stick to your "not writing ops"

Am bullying you???

Hmmmmm....

Did nobody tell you that ATS is not your safe space little snowflake???

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Knock knock..

In other words you don’t know what conspiracy you were talking about.

Nice!

he's CLEARLY talking about how the media was the Elite in BOTH Parties were always working together. it didn't matter in the end if we had a BUSH V CLINTON as was initially intended, cause either would have done what they wanted. He's talking about how the parties were built to exclude outsiders like Sanders and Trump, but only Trump was able to break those barriers. He's talking about the DAILY conspiracies on how the Democratic Party, FBI Colluded to try and destroy Trump before his Presidency even began.

he's right in that all these and many others should be plain as day. I'm typing it all out for your benefit, but I doubt you are going see it because, well Russia, and he's an idiot, or something...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It’s not trump supporters.. though trump has asked his supporters to believe some logistically laughable things.

I think it is about religion..

Religion is inherently a conspiracy theory. You are asked to believe something on the flimsiest of evidence that you can never verify. .. and if you notice most conspiracies get tied back to Christianity by the “mainstream conspiracy sites”..

It is the satanic illuminati..

It is satanic elite child pedo rings.

It is a satanic war on christmas..

It is satanic aliens...

It is a satanic conspiracy to keep the flat earth a secret..

Conservatives make up basically all the religious fundamentalists and religious fundamentalists are inherently conspiracy theorists.

Once you believe anything you are told from one source (your preacher) . It’s not as far a leap to believe anything Alex Jones tells you.. no matter how ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thats right, it was a extraordinary event. The whole defense of the usa failed. I've listened to the air traffic control recordings - pure chaos. Because of that, these attacks were working that perfect.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

According to who lol??

911 truthers??

It would be ridiculously overkill to orcastrate 911 to start a war.. there are WAY easier, cheaper and less risky ways to do that.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Actually, the greatest conspiracy in my lifetime is how a manhattan playboy with a horrible reputation in the real estate industry became president, (racist, not paying workers, not paying bills by declaring bankruptcy) and why do we have so many Russian connected people he's hired, in the WH? People who are liars, plea bargaining, being indicted, or confessing?

Damn. Huge conspiracy! Biggest conspiracy ever!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Knock knock..

It's only a riddle to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Actually, the greatest conspiracy in my lifetime is how a manhattan playboy with a horrible reputation in the real estate industry became president,

I think it has the potential to be the biggest conspiracy of a lifetime but time will tell.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Some people think that UFO’s and aliens are actually human time travelers from far in the future after evolutionary changes. Maybe they rigged the election for Trump to win to prevent a major catastrophe. Ever think of that?

Besides Trump discloses all kinds of stuff all the time, you just can’t acknowledge it if you have a certain chemical imbalance that blocks reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join