It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, the NWO, Aliens, JFK and 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
.....and whatever other conspiracy you want to talk about.

Question for the Trump supporters.

So my understanding has always been that those who support Trump do so because they see him as being someone who is against the institutions of government, who is not part of usual G-men, he is a outsider. They see him as being the guy who is going to "drain the swamp", right the wrongs of past administrations. A man of the people if you like.

Its also quite apparent that many Trump supporters (not all) also subscribe to quite a few conspiracies, so 9/11 was a false flag, the government have been hiding the aliens and the evil NWO is about to bring about a totalitarian one world government. Even in Trumps campaign he was willing to use conspiracy theories such as his accusation that Ted Cruz's father was somehow involved with Oswald, there is also a video I have seen of him talking about bombs after 9/11.

With that said, let me get to the point, the question if have for Trump supporters that is the purpose of this thread.

Why has Trump not exposed any government conspiracies???

Why has he not said "yeah Obama, Bush, all those guys, they hid the truth about Aliens from you" for example?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
To answer your question on a 7 rainbow color of thoughts, he wants to stay alive. Anyway, the 9-11 stuff couldn't have happened without the US help, who, #te I don't know. It would be impossible to land an aircraft into the Pentagon and that my dear Americans is the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The real conspiracy that needs to be exposed :

A hotdog is a sandwich.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

OMG! Yeah! Because that would totally work! Everyone would just realize he is right by saying it!

I can't believe he didn't think of that! What a dumbass!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You forgot to mention "the swamp" which looks like its still thriving.

It's the same old song and dance. Promise the voters something while doing something else. Like claiming tax reform is for the middle class when saying this is just lipstick on a pig of bill that ends up reducing taxes on the people with most money.

I've stopped watching the news altogether. I just don't care anymore. It has absolutely nothing to do with my life other than to make it worse. Too much war and too much corruption.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I think the real question is why are people looking for politicians to be saviors?

The very few times we've seen it they just got politically assassinated, or real life assassinated.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why has Trump not exposed any government conspiracies???

Because then the Rothschild Federal Reserve would have the CIA's black ops team get him a one way ticket to visit JFK.

Or, there aren't any.

+1 more 
link   

so desperate..."Im gonna paint all the people that voted for Trump with this brush."

Seriously just stop, you people are more predjudiced and assuming than any group of people Ive encountered in my 51 years on Earth. Your hate and bile for anyone that voted for someone other than Hillary is so obvious, you repeatedly make spiteful posts, news programs and fekked up comedy shows, literally hating more than anyone you accuse of the same.

stop thinking about yourself, take your ball and go home.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think the real question is why are people looking for politicians to be saviors?

The very few times we've seen it they just got politically assassinated, or real life assassinated.

Politicians are like a make believe Santa by the children. Easy to have them believe in them. I don't, I only have to use my own courage to own my own understanding of personal enlightment.
edit on 0600000021032018-06-22T08:03:21-05:00032106am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No my dear, thats not the truth. Hundreds of people saw the airplane going down. All liars? For what reason? Are they all dead? You people are crazy, sorry.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

No one would tell him, because he is an idiot and you never tell an idiot something top secret.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This looks like a conspiracy that Trump is bringing to light:

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has requested the Senate Judiciary Committee provide him with immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying at an upcoming congressional hearing focused on how senior officials at the FBI and Justice Department handled the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server, according to a letter obtained by CNN.

www.cnn.com...

Investigators from the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office recently interviewed former FBI director James B. Comey as part of a probe into whether his deputy, Andrew McCabe, broke the law by lying to federal agents — an indication the office is seriously considering whether McCabe should be charged with a crime, a person familiar with the matter said.

www.washingtonpost.com... 1-11e8-99d2-0d678ec08c2f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f664ad9b3591

It was the most damaging of all the damaging texts exchanged between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. On Aug. 8, 2016, in the second week of the Trump-Russia investigation on which both were working, Page texted Strzok to say, "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!" Strzok responded, "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Certainly smells like a conspiracy to me.

link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: musicismagic

No my dear, thats not the truth. Hundreds of people saw the airplane going down. All liars? For what reason? Are they all dead? You people are crazy, sorry.

You do understand it would be impossible without govt. help. That is what I was trying to say. Can you imagine the pentagon has no alert system of incoming missiles or airplanes, impossible .

link   

originally posted by: oloufo
No one would tell him, because he is an idiot and you never tell an idiot something top secret.

Even when you tell non-idiots something Top Secret it doesn't stay that way; e.g. The Manhattan Project.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Exactly I helped him win the election while everyone thinks Russia rigged them it was me and my sky-troopers. He should make disclosure telling the world I'm here to help.

Your alien-saviour

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

so desperate..."Im gonna paint all the people that voted for Trump with this brush."

Seriously just stop, you people are more predjudiced and assuming than any group of people Ive encountered in my 51 years on Earth. Your hate and bile for anyone that voted for someone other than Hillary is so obvious, you repeatedly make spiteful posts, news programs and fekked up comedy shows, literally hating more than anyone you accuse of the same.

stop thinking about yourself, take your ball and go home.

Uhh , the OP cannot vote in a US election.
Neither can several more here that seem to feel a need to post negatively about US elected officials
I believe it is a morbid fascination that some share
Or , a difficulty in realizing they can never vote in a US election.

In other words "what difference , at this time , does it make ?"

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The OP quite literally says some (not all) Trump supporters...

So how about you stick to the question raised in the OP and stop hunting for a few easy stars by attempting to misrepresent what I was saying.
edit on 22-6-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Trump has already exposed one of the biggest conspiracies ever -- whether willfully or not.

And if can't see it by now, you probably never will.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It may be that he is only a stop gap inn order to allow the system to get ahead of the corruption and expose or allow those people to expose themselves . It like giving them enough rope to hang themselves . Some pretty high level actors not being able to act bad anymore will eventually allow places like Judaical Watch get the documents to expose the Swamp . If and when the hammer comes down is still a future event if it could be called a event . imo But the times they are a changing .

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Trump has already exposed one of the biggest conspiracies ever -- whether willfully or not.

And if can't see it by now, you probably never will.

Care to clarify what that conspiracy is rather than talking In riddles

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join