It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Channel That Is a Goldmine of Information

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
In my opinion, David Wilcock is the most-informed investigator and dot connector regarding the truth about non-human species in the cosmos and related technology.

There is a YouTube channel established in February 2017 called "Divine Truth" that offers quality, beautifully edited (no commercials and information-packed) videos based on interviews of him.

Here is a screenshot of the most recent titles:

www.youtube.com...

I've been following the work of David Wilcock for years and have read two of his books. I consider him a reliable source.

Ridicule (a fallacy of reason) of him in potential replies to this opening post should be viewed as irrelevant, in my opinion.

This thread is for open-minded seekers worldwide. You are the ones who will help to bring about Disclosure at some point in history.

When that will be.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There are no ALIEN SPECIES among mankind these days. UFO are just that, and nothing more. You all realize that the international space station would have been destroyed by a UFO. Anyway it stuff helps sells books and puts a few bucks into some peoples pockets.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

what if the aliens have a prime directive like in star trek?

anything is possible, i saw a shapeshifting massive ufo at noon, broad daylight. utterly fascinating. i have no clue what it was. but i do not do drugs or drink, so i know it was real.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
David Wilcock is ok IMO. I kinda lost interest when he started stating that he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. I don't think there are any good fringe "investigators" outside of George Knapp and he is just heavily into Skinwalker Ranch and for alternative history Graham Hancock is the one I feel I can trust.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In the video "David Wilcock on Donald Trump's Space Force," David recommends to everyone the work of the young man Jordan Sather for secret space program research.

A screenshot showing Jordan:

www.youtube.com...

Clicking on the link directly above will take you to that portion of the discussion.

I've listened to Jordan Sather also, and I find him to be very sharp and a person whose heart is in the right place.

Here is his website: Destroying the Illusion.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
There are no ALIEN SPECIES among mankind these days. UFO are just that, and nothing more. You all realize that the international space station would have been destroyed by a UFO. Anyway it stuff helps sells books and puts a few bucks into some peoples pockets.

*Pats you on the head* You've never had a nice, up close and personal visit, have you? That's so *cute*!

I HAVE. More than once, and once with what I am going to guess was some kind of probe that wandered by me close enough to touch. Close enough to still recall the details years later. Please keep your opinions of what you have no earthly idea about to a dull roar, thankyou.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
David Wilcock is ok IMO. I kinda lost interest when he started stating that he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

I can relate to that.

But at this point in my own journey of research, which began because of 9/11, I believe he probably is Edgar Cayce reincarnated.

I now believe our soul does not die when our body dies, and that we do reincarnate.

A related topic is that the non-material world/spirit world is infinite. It has always been here, and always will be.

And mainstream science's focus on the material world to the exclusion of the space between is a huge flaw that needs to be corrected. It leaves out the source.

Space/the spirit world is the source of the material world.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Someone needs to tell this guy and Corey Goode to STFU or tell everyone where they can go to sign up for the Earth Defense Force....I say let Elon Musk and Branson and the other young guns build the ships and train the Troops …..but lets mobilise ASAP.....lets build ourselves a big bad FLEET of neutral dimension Craft of a huge GLOBAL number......we will need 500 million Troops to get it off the ground and another 500 million phased in within five years......you will learn as you work on-the-fly....we will need to go commandeer a couple or three proper 2/3 moon sized rocks from the Asteroid Belt to hollow out and build into Inter-Stellar Craft........time to get the ball rolling....we should use the Mayan technology and work with stone.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

there's more going on than you know

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
good lord.
this thread cant be serious.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So say us all!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Man I feel embarrassed to admit there was a time in my life when I was drinking the Flavor-aid that David was offering.

Jonestown massacre The drink became linked to the Jonestown mass murder-and-suicide when it was learned that the cyanide poison taken by or forcibly administered to the commune's members was placed in Flavor Aid. Large barrels filled with the grape variety, laced with the cyanide and a variety of tranquilizer drugs, were found half-consumed amidst the hundreds of bodies. Kool-Aid, rather than Flavor Aid, is usually mentioned in connection with the massacre, due to its status as a genericized trademark. This factual error has even spawned the figure of speech "drink the Kool-Aid".

FLAVOR AID

Then I wised up after many failed predictions.

I can't take anything he says seriously.
edit on 22-6-2018 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

(post by Uncleslapanus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
what if the aliens have a prime directive like in star trek?

All of them?

(post by wylekat removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

Ridicule (a fallacy of reason) of him in potential replies to this opening post should be viewed as irrelevant, in my opinion.

This thread is for open-minded seekers worldwide. You are the ones who will help to bring about Disclosure at some point in history.

When that will be.

Ah the don't mock him OP thread quote watching the Emery Smith video he has shows he believes any old BS!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

When that will be.

Ah the don't mock him OP thread quote watching the Emery Smith video he has shows he believes any old BS!

Emery Smith is bang on with his testimony...and much of what he reveals is incoming as we speak....he has a fairly large time lag in what he is given and what he is capable of releasing with or without permission...everything and everyone is compartamentalised….you need a special skillset to put together professionally built puzzles.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
good lord.
this thread cant be serious.

I know... I know how you feel. Us enlightened types tend to become so, disgusted, just merely by coming into contact with views and perspective different from our own. It's because we are better than normal people. They are just arrogant and confused because they fail to possess our advanced intellect... I know, it's sad. How pathetic they thought they could even ATTEMPT to impress one of Our kind... hmph!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

When that will be.

You gotta be kidding me. You mean there are people who have a philosophy that says, "since we humans know next to nothing, that means anything could be possible"?? Why, of all the ignorant foolishness... Don't they realize we have it all figured out by now?? There's no more mysteries ok, just DROP IT! Just quit looking! Quit wondering! Quit hoping! And quit dreaming! Unless it's a dream about selling propane and propane accessories.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Jordan will be at DisclosureFest this weekend in LA with David Wilcock and others. Here's his tweet about it. tweet

And a video he did today about it. He normally does one everyday and covers a number of topics from Tesla, Antarctica, the Secret Space Program, current events, health, you name it. His main channel was shut down by youtube not to long ago.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join