It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants Committed TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND Federal Crimes in 5 Years.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Dude at this point. I say let them build there wall and except the consequences of wasting that money.
If the wall works great. I don't think it will. But it will be on their heads ether way.

So let them take the next 10-15 years to build the entire thing.

In the mean time we need immigration reform for the current issue that can't wait for the wall.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

So, since Americans commuted crimes, in their own country, that means we shouldn't complain that people from Other countries come here and Terrorise Our Children??

Are you saying that an illegal immigrant has hurt your children or kids that you know? Or do You live in a state of fear? This is what propaganda does to people. It makes them terrified of other people. That's why it's important to not be scared of things just because the msm told you they were scary. It has always been more likely that a family member or friend will be the one to hurt your kids. And yes you are getting this from the MSM unless you personally have been down to the border and gotten to know the immigrants for yourself. Otherwise you know nothing about them except what you are told.

I don't know if your on the right or the left but the propaganda is thick on both sides right now.
The left want us to hate trump and the republican congress because they are hurting and torturing those babies!
And that is just BS.

The right wants us to hate the immigrants and be afraid because they come as a horde and their goal is to destroy the country take all our money and turn our kids into gang members!
And that is BS.

Your free to complain about whatever you like but when our government starts treating all people from the same culture like they are all criminals or will soon be.

That's when I have a problem . I did not elect the members of our congress to be judge and jury of other people.

I elected them to make morally grounded common since laws that the majority of americans agree with.
That is not the case with our current immigration laws. Those laws need to change.

While completely useless and symbolic trumps signing of the EO at least tells me that he feels the same about changing some of the immigration laws.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yes, but the thing is, all developed and even most developing countries not only protect their borders, they also deport people and fine both illegal immigrants and their employers. I saw this in Asia.

Second, there is simple pragmatism. No country can just have open borders or mass illegal immigration. The numbers migrating the to us are unsustainable.

The Dems said this as recently as 2014. It’s not hate, it’s just being responsible policy wise.

a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 23-6-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I’m not afraid of immigrants. Lots of my friends are immigrants, even a few dreamers. I also have canvassed in NYC for daca recipient services.

However, it is impractical to sustain the current rates of illegal immigration, from a demographic change, social services, and wage depression perspective.
a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

However, it is impractical to sustain the current rates of illegal immigration, from a demographic change, social services, and wage depression perspective.

I would agree or at least from what I hear about how many there are I have to agree. Truth is we here don't know how many there really are and we definitely don't know how many our country can handle. We can only guess.

I think we need immigration reform and then to enforce that law. Have faith that america will figure this out and bring a humain resolution.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Right, we need calm and reasonable discussion, leading to effective reform, policies, and enforcement.

A main problem with getting there is the hysteria and hyper partisanship on both sides right now.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

- written in bronze on the base of The Statue of Liberty.

America has lost its way.

How long ago was that? Hasn't America changed at all? Does it say "give us your criminal gangs"? Does it say "come here uninvited"? Does it say "break the laws of America"?

Just checking.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

These illegal bastards just keep on killing U.S. citizens!

Charges have been filed against undocumented immigrant who allegedly drove drunk and killed two men in a car crash, including Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson.
More at: abcnews.go.com...

And what is this new "Undocumented Immigrant" terminology? What happened to Illegal aliens, law breakers, etc..???

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Right, we need calm and reasonable discussion, leading to effective reform, policies, and enforcement.

A main problem with getting there is the hysteria and hyper partisanship on both sides right now.
if we had calm and reasonable discussion the media would throw a hissy fit and fake a story about Trump launching nukes at Mexico and that Democrats are grouping up for pogroms of any and all conservatives or whites.

You know they would rather see us kill each other than lose ratings to their ever dangerous foe "REASON"

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Deported FOUR TIMES.

Sneaks back in to America, and RAPES 2 girls.

An illegal alien who is one of four men accused of kidnapping and raping teen sisters was previously deported from the United States four times.

Four illegal aliens — including 24-year-old illegal alien Simon Juan Thomas from Guatemala — are alleged to have kidnapped and raped a 13-year-old girl and her 14-year-old sister at a Days Inn near Wooster Street in Bowling Green, as Breitbart News reported.

While authorities continue a nationwide manhunt to find illegal aliens Arnulfo Ramos and Juan Adiel, Thomas and 27-year-old illegal alien David Ramos Contreras have been arrested and are in police custody.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

- written in bronze on the base of The Statue of Liberty.

America has lost its way.

Why don't we base all US policy and law on poems?
US voters have lost their way or something.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Have patience people, illegal immigration is on the President's radar. It will be curbed. Anyone who thinks the Republicans are not going to gain ground in the midterms, is deluded. Red tide is not a prediction, it's a spoiler. Anyone who thinks that President Trump won't get a second term, if he even runs, is deluded.

Here's the platform of his opposition on this illegal immigrant crime rate: "Remove all border-control related organisations and allow an open, unobstructed flow of migrants, from literally anywhere on the planet, to walk into the United States from Mexico at any point along the border as they so please. And give them weekly welfare payments. For life."
"Shorten prison sentences and tend toward rehabilitation so that rapists and child molesters and killers and gangsters can be released back into the public as soon as possible so they can get their second-chance"

#walkaway, there's a reason that EVERYBODY else is!

People are calling for sane immigration reform. You will NOT get that from the left.

Knowing the difference between immigration and illegal immigration might be a good start. Opposing illegal immigration does NOT mean you oppose immigration. If you implement immigration laws then, by definition, you have to 100% prevent 'illegal' immigration.

Here's the current administration's stance : "If you want to come and live in the United States, come to the controlled border crossing points and present your credentials. File your application"

You know, like EVERY other country on Earth.

edit on 10 7 2018 by Breakthestreak because: MAGA

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

out of 200,000 federal offenses 134,000 of those offenses were for illegal immigration. so aside from illegal immigration 66,000 federal crimes committed by illegals over a 5 year period. 13,200 crimes per year committed by illegals nationwide. so out of the 7-10 million illegals 1 percent of them are committing crimes aside from illegal immigration?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
i agree w the crime and drugs coming through but this is not from your average illegal. the cartels and drug smugglers are a huge problem, the drug industry creates a variety of crimes but the wall wont stop the insatiable thirst for drugs in the u.s.a we have ourselves a serious conundrum here folks either legalize drugs or make drug smuggling punishable by death, i'd say both! legalizing drugs in the u.s would pretty much cripple the cartels and slash crime in half.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Do you believe crime would stop if you could somehow, stop all illegal immigration?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You do realize that ladders somewhat circumvent "BIG WALLS"? LoL

You wish a worthwhile investment?

Invest in those "Illegal Immigrants" as it seems to have worked out rather well for all the rest of the immigrants to grace the shores of the continent.

And if you ask the indigenous population i think you may find they consider said immigrants to be of the illegal variety.
edit on 10-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

10 post penalty
repeat 2nd down

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
By now I hope someone has walked the OP through his own data. What I see is that:

- 96.7% of the robberies were committed by U.S. Citizens
- 90.4% of assaults were committed by U.S. Citizens
- 91.1% of homicides were committed by U.S. Citizens
- 95.9% of sex crimes were committed by U.S. Citizens

The only crimes where non-citizens had more was immigration offenses (no duh) and kidnapping (which was split).

So the whole basis of your Nazi-esque 'purge the criminal illegals' is BS. As usual. Lear how to read data before you post it or you'll end up looking like a fool.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Yea we read his data and show him crimes caused by illegals is blown way out of proportion. I take that back, blown out of proportion depending on where you live and I would assume the border states are horrible w crimes mostly related to drug trafficking. So where are your 30 stars? You won't get them because people only believe the fake news that Trump parrots. Mexicans are rapists and criminals yet %95.9 of sex crimes are done by Americans. Smh.
edit on 10-7-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Irishhaf

Crimes committed by illegals are the same as crimes committed by any one else.

Humans will brake the law period.

But I notice that care doesn't make threads about other groups committing crimes, other than illegals and minorities.

As if their crimes are some how worse.

Focusing on the crimes of the few and not those of the many just shows hate and bias.

And that's all this thread really is.

His way of saying look these are special criminals that are so much worse then the ones that live here.

And whatever happened to the american idea that criminals can be reforms and become good upright people?

I just can't hate people.

By active control of our borders we can put a dent in those crimes committed by the illegal's.

Yes. And I am all for humain border enforcement.

why do you outright dismiss the pain and suffering of those that were victims of the crimes mentioned?

Don't be silly. Of course I care about victims. The thing that really bothers you is that I care about everyone , not just americans.

Why do you outright dismiss the fact that some illegals are victims as well?

This is just carewemust causing more division between americans and their fellow human beings. We need to stop doing that.

I can't understand how you even think this is a
good argument?

Because americans break the law, it's ok for
people who shouldn't even be here to add
to the crime rate as well.

I drive truck now days. And if I kill someone
because maybe they were texting and pulled
out right in front of my rig. Not my fault at all
and the cops can easily determine my innocense.

UNLESS

They look at my log book and determine I
must have been speeding to be at the location
of the accident at the time it occurred. So
whether or not at was speeding when the
accident happened? I should not have been
there to be involved.

Boom manslaughter charge just like that esse!

edit on Rpm71118v31201800000001 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join