It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J10 Unclassified (PLAFF releases info for first time)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

This is an aircraft forum, "not a I blow my trumpet" fanfare..phoenix is retired and the F-14 is being retired...get with the program..

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Daedalus3]

Yes, You are right.
Call J10 as J10, F14 as F14, American as American, nor other things than what it is.
This time, you call Asia as Asia.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Notice DR, that I will not stoop to calling you names. Its called MATURITY. You see, people can say things about stuff like airplanes that differ from your OPINION. But MATURE people take it into stride and refute with data to support their opinion.

Merrikans are mature? pfffffft you're on crack, retard.

But people like you, I like to call them "short thinkers", just spew insults because they have nothing else to reply with. Its like the actual topic here. Your insults I liken to the underpowered, short range J10. And my restraint is like the F14's long range, beyond sight, killing power.

And again we see yet another perfect example of merrikan ignorance.

Oh yes Gabriel, how come you haven’t added anything about the Brazilian air force? To protect your beloved Rio Grande Du Sol?

We will kick your sorry a$$. Bring it, don't sing it, dip$hit.

And it's Rio Grande DO SUL.

ROFL stupid merrikan.

[edit on 25/2/2005 by DeathAngel BR]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow how did this thread end up in a discussion about "merrikan"

Anyways, what's with this 65km "rare" (rear?) detection?
Does the J-10's radar look backwards too? That can't be right! It would give the pilot cancer! (I assume the radar is in the nose?)

As for "stealth" and "supercruise," with external weapons load, no.
No matter how stealthy the plane itself, as long as it carries weapons externally, its weapons give it away. No matter how low drag the plane itself, as long as it carries weapons externally, its weapons slow it down.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Taishyou]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join