It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo worried about immigrant children staying in NY certified child care facilities.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I bet he's more worried about the illegals assaulting the kids in foster care and burning the entire place down.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I bet he's more worried about the illegals assaulting the kids in foster care and burning the entire place down.

Cheers - Dave

Na - hes more worried about getting reelected in November.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: highvein

What is wrong with our leaders like Trump and Cuomo to make them think its ok to treat children like this?

So you didn't like what Trump did with his EO?

No I don't care much for political theater.

So youre morally outraged when you dont like something but totally indifferent when someone you dislike attempts to solve the problem.

You may want to visit a Doctor, you have the symptoms of TDS

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'd be worried too - odds are good that the alien kids are harboring some diseases, unless they have already undergone quarantine at an ICE facility. No need to spread it around. Keep them split up until the standard window of time has passed.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

What is wrong with our leaders like Trump and Cuomo to make them think its ok to treat children like this?

So youre morally outraged when you dont like something but totally indifferent when someone you dislike attempts to solve the problem.

I don't think I said I was morally outraged by anything.

When you show me someone who is attempting to solve problems I asure you I won't be indifferent about it or them.

In fact if there is anything I'm morally outraged by it is our political class that has profected the art of pretending to "try and solve problems" when they are actually doing nothing.

But your right I should go see a doctor my TDS isnt working quite right given the fact that I voted for Trump in 16 and likely will again in 20 (assuming nothing changes much between now and than)

edit on 22-6-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

It is letting the children be with the parents.

And since that is not really the problem (only the thing some people are harping on) it doesnt really mater ... if it even lets children be with their parents in the first place.

Some people harping on? Like the entirety of MSM and Social Media? You call that just some people?

So the kids being with their parents isn't what matters now? lol. Yep. Every time I talk to someone like you it becomes even clearer how Trump outsmarts his opponents at every turn.
edit on 22-6-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

When you show me someone who is attempting to solve problems I asure you I won't be indifferent about it or them.

In fact if there is anything I'm morally outraged by it is our political class that has profected the art of pretending to "try and solve problems" when they are actually doing nothing.

But your right I should go see a doctor my TDS isnt working quite right given the fact that I voted for Trump in 16 and likely will again in 20 (assuming nothing changes much between now and than)

So signing an EO wasnt enough, what could Trump have done that would have satisfied you that he was trying to make a difference?
Im not being facetious, Im genuinely curious

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Cuomo worried about immigrant children staying in NY certified child care facilities.

The only thing that has ever "worried" Cuomo is a decline in dollars flowing into his own back pocket.

edit on 6/22/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Its disheartening to find out that we aren't even protecting our own foster kids

My half sister told me horror stories about her time in foster care.

It does need to be talked about so I do agree with what cuomo is saying but it's a shame it wasn't talked about before this.

Make a thread about our #ed up foster system and I'll come star and flag it.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Right.

Because the way I see it right now is it's the congress that is holding things up not trump.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Anyone from NY in here?

Is cuomo up for reelection?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

also, it's not our responsibility to raise the rest of the worlds kids because they decided they couldn't handle it so they sent their UNACCOMPANIED minor's for us to handle

Stop being so triggered. It is nowhere near all the worlds kids.

It is not our responsibility but it is something we are capable of doing and I for one vote that we help.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Thankfully you don't have to raise anyone.

Stop being so afraid.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

"How things should be" and "how things are" are rarely the same. Your completely correct that it's not your responsibility but sometimes you have to do things simply because no one else will.

Very american attitude you have. 8)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So signing an EO wasnt enough, what could Trump have done that would have satisfied you that he was trying to make a difference?
Im not being facetious, Im genuinely curious

What could Trump do? He could effectively use his bully pulpit to lead his party to pass real immigration reform.

In his own way however he almost had it; if he had stuck to his guns and not given congress an out by signing this EO congress might have been pressured enough to do something about the issue. But he couldn't even keep up with his own dysfunctional way of playing politics and let Congress off the hook.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Anyone from NY in here?

Is cuomo up for reelection?

I am and he is.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The only thing that has ever "worried" Cuomo is a decline in dollars flowing into his own back pocket.

I cant argue with that.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes Trump held a gun to their head to force them to cross the border illegally.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes Trump held a gun to their head to force them to cross the border illegally.

He did?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

He must have, or your post makes no sense. The only thing Trump did was decide the law should be enforced. If it's a bad law Congress should change it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join