It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP senators call for probe of federal grants on climate change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Bout time!!!

I've done a series of threads on this topic debunking climate change and it's affects on earth.

The Carbon Cycle and the Demonization of C02
Global cooling period

The second thread is more speculation than fact but I'm not ruling it out as a possibility. I've read conflicting stories on how much the sun cycle actually impacts the global climate, it's not about if it's about how much according to what I've read.

Obviously I'm not the only who thinks something is up with what we are being told about climate "science".

GOP senators call for probe of federal grants

The letter states that the foundation has “issued several grants which seek to influence political and social debate rather than conduct scientific research.” The senators say that issuing the grants might violate the Hatch Act, which prohibits federal employees from taking public political stances, as well as NSF’s mission, according to NBC News.

The federal program, called Climate Central, has been in place for six years and has taught more than 500 meteorologists about global warming, NBC News reported.

say it isn't soooo!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The federal program, called Climate Central, has been in place for six years and has taught more than 500 meteorologists about global warming

So , apparently State sponsored propaganda and terrorism using the people's tax money...

edit on 6/21/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Another win.

Appears the dismantling of Federal funding for "political purposes" and funneling money to progressive groups is in progress.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The federal program, called Climate Central, has been in place for six years and has taught more than 500 meteorologists about global warming

So , apparently State sponsored propaganda and terrorism using the people's tax money...

I'm so sick of the taxes we pay on everything they need to cut this BS out

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Another win.

Appears the dismantling of Federal funding for "political purposes" and funneling money to progressive groups is in progress.

thank god, these people are INSANE, they don't live in the real world

link   
These programs are not worth the expenditure. We must agree to be better at taking care of our ecosystem, this is not limited to carbon. Unnatural chemicals or concentrated natural chemistry are causing a reduction in our planet to cope with extra carbon emissions. Look at the whole picture, do not concentrate on just one part of it. We are destroying our ecosystem. You do not need to keep spending money on scientific research, we must correct the problem. We need to quit flying all over the world and be content with staying in a local area we live in. An occasional vacation, a couple of times every couple of decades is not bad, but many people are flying to a destination every year and then hopping on a cruise ship or going sightseeing when they are there. If you have to drive people would not be going on the trips so often, polluting less.

What is wrong with going to the beach or camping at a local campground instead of flying to Disney world, Vegas, or going on a cruise ship a thousand miles away. MOTHER NATURE is trying to warn us, flight cancellations are happening a lot lately and people are spending a lot of time at airports because of those delays. The airlines should not be reimbursing people for motels either. The government should not be reimbursing the airlines for fuel for the jets either. They should not get cheaper fuel. These Jets are not good for our environment, we are turning into big wasters of resources because of our wants, not because of our needs. The government should tax the hell out of airline tickets and use that money to pay for pollution programs, not try to tax our heating fuel and mess with our electricity which we need to live. Our needs should be reasonably priced, not our wants.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

this is all agenda 21, smart grids and smart cities tracking your every move

it has nothing to do with the eco system

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Another blow to the Progressive agenda.

S&F!!!

Good news for humanity, bad news for Gore.

A win-win!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

issued several grants which seek to influence political and social debate rather than conduct scientific research

That's not cool if it's true.

They should look into all federal grants while they are at it.

Wit all the corruption in our government coming to light there is bound to be some in the grant system.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Another blow to the Progressive agenda.

S&F!!!

Good news for humanity, bad news for Gore.

A win-win!!!

How do you figure?
This does't say anything about stopping grants for scientific climate change research.
Gore believes that the scientific research proves him right.

It does stop some groups of people from debating on the tax payers dime but I don't see how that's going to change anything in society.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I wish we could decide on an individual bases what our taxes got spent on.

Then those that want to pay for healthcare could do so and those that wanted to pay for the wall could do that.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It has been common knowledge by those who study earth's cycles or anything else that points to anything but man made CO2 that all their grant request will be rejected... Plenty of testimonies by PHDs on youtube claiming so..

I would want to know all the influences on the climate unless I was wanting to push a certain agenda.. Look no further than all the predictions that have been made that still have not come to pass. Ice free arctic by 2013 Polar bears drowning and dying of heat stroke etc etc.. None.... absolutely none... of their models have shown any value simply because when the models are compared to the actual observed "anything climate wise" they are wrong..

new topics

top topics

join