It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If any one has information that they are keeping secret because people said to, Please Please Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I know people have posted stuff on the board before and have been asked to edit or delte the post because of "sensative" information. Well screw that, this is a board about bringing out the truth and I would really like to know it. I will not say any names on who has "sensative" information but i think you know who you are. I have contacted some of those people already and you know who you are also. I just want the truth to be told.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Concerning what kinda "stuff"
Alien coverups.
If people were to tell us that they are FBI agents and have been in contact with out of world beings, how are we to believe them?
Deep

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Concerning what kinda "stuff"
Alien coverups.
If people were to tell us that they are FBI agents and have been in contact with out of world beings, how are we to believe them?
Deep

How are we to believe anything let alone aliens being FBI agents?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Huh ? Interesting, but I don't think that censure is in viguor here on ATS, I think that the only reason your post can be deleted is that your offending another poster...

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It was just an example.
But i agree, it is hard to believe some claims that i have heard on this site.
Though i take them with an open mind.
It seems as if meeting aliens is just a fad now on this site.
I think we need to draw the line from fantasy and reality.
Deep

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Like i said, people who have "sensative" information will know what i am talking about. It is not any specific subject just genaral "sensative" information. For example someone was told to remove a post they made about area 51. I will not say who but this person should know who he/she are.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Given
This person was told to remove a post that you had seen, obviously.
Why did you not just simply copy what he had written.
How do you know that this person was telling you the truth?
Thier are people out thier that get a kick out of playing with our minds.
Im not trying to be rash, just a bit curious.
Deep

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I did not see the post. The person just told me they had to get rid of a post about area 51. I tried to get that person to tell me what it was about but i couldnt.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Maybe the person was afraid that something might happen to him here on ATS so he/she didnt tell you.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I know people have posted stuff on the board before and have been asked to edit or delte the post because of "sensative" information.

What are you talking about?

As far as I know, that has never happened.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
William I think that you're avatar is justified

I'm kidding

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
William you know i would tell you who had to remvoe their post but i do not want to do it unless this person give me permission to do so. If this person sends me a u2u and gives me permission i will tell you william.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
oh. I thought this was anything someone had told me to keep secret, not just stuff pertaining to the board. this thread would be a whole lot more interesting if it had been

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
OK ILP I give you permission to post the information you have.

You do not have to be afraid of us or that we will enact retribution, but have you seen your cat recently? ... hmmm?

William you know i would tell you who had to remvoe their post but i do not want to do it unless this person give me permission to do so. If this person sends me a u2u and gives me permission i will tell you william.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What 'exactly' would you do with any secret information?
If someone told you..then it wouldn't be secret anymore and then everyone who reads this thread would know as well..this makes no sense

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Sorry... I don't believe you. You're just scare-mongering.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok fine william i will u2u you the person i know of. Netchicken i have no clue what you are talking about and i dont have a cat.

new topics

top topics

join