It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four cups of coffee a day could help the heart grow stronger and repair itself from damage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
new study results indicate cafeine has some very positive impacts on the heart and mitochondira. Maybe this is why I am not dead yet!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Research by Heinrich-Heine-University and the IUF-Leibniz Research Institute for Environmental Medicine in Dusseldorf, Germany, discovered the health-boosting effects of caffeine on heart cells. They found the drug – which is also found in tea and soft drinks like Coca Cola – improves the function of cells lining the heart and blood vessels.

It does this by encouraging the movement of a vital protein – called p27 – into the cells. Caffeine also strengthens mitochondria, which give cells their energy, so they are more able to keep cells healthy and protect them, the study says.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm not impressed...in a month coffee with literally cause your dick to fall off.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
new study results indicate cafeine has some very positive impacts on the heart and mitochondira. Maybe this is why I am not dead yet!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Research by Heinrich-Heine-University and the IUF-Leibniz Research Institute for Environmental Medicine in Dusseldorf, Germany, discovered the health-boosting effects of caffeine on heart cells. They found the drug – which is also found in tea and soft drinks like Coca Cola – improves the function of cells lining the heart and blood vessels.

It does this by encouraging the movement of a vital protein – called p27 – into the cells. Caffeine also strengthens mitochondria, which give cells their energy, so they are more able to keep cells healthy and protect them, the study says.

Given I drink at least 4 cups a day... I guess I won't be having a heart attack

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hawthorn root extract rebuilds the heart

link   
Neat! What will 2 liters of diet coke a day do?

link   
Always find studies like this funny. They always tell you don't do, than a new study comes out and tell you its ok now. Moderation in life if key. One day we all get lucky and die so if you drank 40 cups coffee a day or 0. wont change the fact you will be dead.

SO please always drink more coffee..

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

Make you have to go the bathroom lots

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ba-dum tiss

ok, that was a good one. lmao

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
Neat! What will 2 liters of diet coke a day do?

Don't know, before drinking coffee heavily I consumed about 15 Cola's a day for 25 years straight.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So 4 pots of coffee a day means my heart can probably stop bullets?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

More like you will be having convulsions due to caffeine overdose!

Yes, that is a thing... trust me.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
I'm not impressed...in a month coffee with literally cause your dick to fall off.

Small loss for you.......

LMAO , you should have atleast provided some safety instructions.

edit on 34630America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 16:34:20 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

What about 20?

That's my average. LoL

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: watchitburn

More like you will be having convulsions due to caffeine overdose!

Yes, that is a thing... trust me.

Nah, just a little grumpiness.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzManHero
Always find studies like this funny. They always tell you don't do, than a new study comes out and tell you its ok now. Moderation in life if key. One day we all get lucky and die so if you drank 40 cups coffee a day or 0. wont change the fact you will be dead.

SO please always drink more coffee..

Remember when eggs became the worst food in the world, according to "studies?" Then a few years later eggs are healthy again, because "studies."

I always wonder where the funding for some of these studies come from. Has coffee seen a decline in sales recently? If so this new info from this new study might make sense.

Not saying that's always the case or that we don't really learn new things. But I'm more suspicious than not.

And I agree with your moderation advice.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yeah, caffeine in moderation can be good for ya... but you can take it to far.

The iced coffee I drink at breakfast and diet coke I usually drink at lunch, I personally think has a beneficial effect on me... But, looking back on the days when I was downing 6 sugar free red bulls a day... I kind of suspect that might of had a slightly negative effect on my long term cardiovascular health.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

Explains my problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, caffeine in moderation can be good for ya... but you can take it to far.

The iced coffee I drink at breakfast and diet coke I usually drink at lunch, I personally think has a beneficial effect on me... But, looking back on the days when I was downing 6 sugar free red bulls a day... I kind of suspect that might of had a slightly negative effect on my long term cardiovascular health.

I've found that one 16 oz regular red bull actually drops my sugar.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Looks like Tweek Tweak got that news a couple seasons ago...
(Southpark)
edit on 21-6-2018 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join