It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for the Co-Existence of Humans and Dinosaurs

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Come on folks.....Im pretty sure people beyond a couple of hundred years ago had no concept of Earth ages in the hundreds of millions of years. Let's face it the bible has an Earth age of 6500 years and there are western educated people who believe this tody here on ATS.....OMG!

So there we are in the year 1000 and we dig up a fossil of a dinosaur and we know all about buried bones , after all we bury our dead and we dig up all sorts of dog, sheep, cattle bones etc. So we have a conundrum. A gigantic skeleton and a bible telling us the earth is only 6500 years old. WOW these animals don't exist now but they must have a few hundred years ago.........and there we have the evolution of a dragon story.......DUH!

Please. Use your imagination for something a little more down to earth than the total rejection of modern science in favour of understandably ignorant speculation in the past disguised as historical legends.

According to C14 Carbon testing (aka "modern science") you are the one rejecting modern science.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

P.s. Yeah... If you try to radio carbon date something way the hell out of the dating range it's actually good for you'll get super F***y results... 

Is That what science tells us? Is that how it works? Anything beyond the 50k limit = super freaky results? Cause, you know SMART PEOPLE WOULD SAY IT WILL GIVE A RESULT OF "OVER 50K YEARS"!!

#ING DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! As if it just stops aging at 43k? By the way, young earth creationists believe in a 6000 year old earth. Let me explain this so even you can understand it. 43,000 is more than 6,000 SO STOP TRYING TO ASSOCIATE YOUNG EARTH CREATIONISTS WITH THE SCIENTIFIC C14 RESULTS!!!! The results are what they are, and I accept the science no matter where it leads us... whether it's a 6000 year old earth, a 600 year old Earth or a 600 trillion year old Earth!! And we arent talking about Earth we are talking about dinosaur bones ffs. You are just trying to use the tactic of associating your opponent with something considered to be crazy in order to discredit them. Well, when you just dont have what it takes in the logic department, I guess you do what you must, and resort to preying on the weaknesses of human nature. "Woah, I don't wanna be associated with THOSE people... I guess I better just stop this line of inquiry altogether! I so deeply regret I ever got involved with that dinosaur stuff... will society Ever accept me back? I promise I'll never bring it up again! I promise I won't study the things the academic authorities don't want me to study! I'll be good and parrot the status quo Every Day!"

You can radio carbon date whatever the # you want. There is no rule in science that says "it's a dinosaur, better not carbon date it!!!" That's more like the opposite of science lol! GodDAMN I just hope you dont have any kids, or neighbors with kids who might be influenced by such nonsense...

"Better not do any experiments we might learn something new!" That's you, HA! HA!

I laugh in the face of your ignorance! That's all it deserves. Laughter. Even that is being generous. A wiser man than me would simply ignore your foolishness but I guess I am kind of petty. I want others to join in my laughter at you. It makes me feel good to think about people laughing at you. Because you're being ignorant, but you can't just sit there and keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself, no, you have to spread your idiocy far and wide... "Hey don't test that! That's a special category of animal we dont test!" Let's just hope you never gain any authority in the scientific or academic community, with great ideas like that, or else we are all doomed... Maybe if we all laugh hard enough, you'll stay Faaaar away from science, cause you belong nowhere near it. You don't even deserve to- No, I take that back... you can make a baking soda volcano if you want.

Pretty much every great discovery began with someone thinking to themself "Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if we did something totally crazy, like, I dunno, split an atom, or maybe... CARBON DATE THOSE DINO BONES?" But NOOOOO... Mr Genius Face over here says NO NEW DISCOVERIES ALLOWED. You just, don't test dino bones... You just dont!

So dont even think about testing your own dinosaur bones! In fact, just don't even try to do or learn any science at all... Mr Genius would just prefer you leave that to the "trusted professionals" and dint ever try to learn or think for yourself. I dont really know ZWHY he feels that way but, he just wants information tightly controlled, and not given away freely to all people. So dont test anything, that's secret information only the scientists are allowed to know. It wouldn't work anyway! The results will be all wonky he says. Apparently time stops working when the results dont match what he wants.
edit on 1/1/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Humans and dinosaurs never co-existed. It is completely impossible.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Very well put together presentation and very interesting, I wish more people would appreciate the time and effort that has gone in to it, believe or not, why do 'some' people on here have to be so negative!

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: aquiel
a reply to: cooperton

Very well put together presentation and very interesting, I wish more people would appreciate the time and effort that has gone in to it, believe or not, why do 'some' people on here have to be so negative!

Thanks for the kind words, it has taken a majority of my free time trying to discover the true history of humankind. I was honestly hoping for some compelling counter-argument from anyone, but the best dissension I have gotten is blind dismissal of the data. People's faith in old out-dated theories can make them blind to new empirical evidence as it arises. They will swap beliefs once it becomes mainstream thinking.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
People have no time to think for themselves, sad to say.

Most will continue to blindly believe everything told to them, same as always.

I'd like to see it otherwise, of course, but it's a dream...

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join