It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Conseravtives ==less taxes, smaller government, strong military. LIberal-more safety net, equal rights, envoronmental protections.

I wish liberals were still about safety-nets equal rights and environmental protections.

But alas, today it is about Social Justice, which is simply an inquisition against free thought.

Real conservatives haven't existed for some time. Sure, the republicans call themselves conservative, but government grows on their watch as well as taxation, and the military regularly gets screwed under both flags.

I just want conservatives and liberals to return to their roots and ditch all this insane garbage.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Conseravtives ==less taxes, smaller government, strong military. LIberal-more safety net, equal rights, envoronmental protections.

The speaker truck "liberals" these days scream about "equality" when it suits them, but are all about rights being based on what group youre in. Which is as opposite of "equal rights" as can be imagined.

Check your privilege, "Social Justice Warrior"!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Truth.

True conservatism is as rare as true liberalism. Both phrases have been corrupted beyond all recognition.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Blaine91555
You know, going after any elected officials spouses or children is so low, so warped as to make anyone participating worthy of scorn and being ignored entirely by the universe. Any news source that would carry it is worthy of tuning out and I see this has spread across the MSM.

What a sad species we are.

That's the funniest # I've read all day. Thanks!

After 8 years of reading about that burka wearing, ape slash transvestite, satanist Michelle... that's really rich. And I couldn't give a crap about Obamas, but the hypocrisy is getting deep. Time to grab the hip waders.

Thanks for the laugh again!

Hmmm... someone who has never once gone after any FLOTUS or POTUS' children in any topic and has remained of the position that doing so is a dick move, including when the topic came up during a Democrat presidency, or calling one of the least political, quietest, lowest public presence First Ladies we've had in decades "the Antichrist." Which one's spouting rivers of horsesnip, Kharon? Who exactly is the hypocritical dipsy-doo-dah, half a "hey, how you doin'?" here?

Hypocrisy? Hypocrisy? They're called mirrors, install a few in your abode.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinySickTears

she wore a light colored shirt with a collar tan slacks white sneakers. she wore the same tan safari jacket she always wears when she dresses casual.

I pay attention to those kinds of things. LOL

I hate it when someone wears the same outfit as me.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Odds are good she carries it off a bit better than you... Just sayin'.

a reply to: burdman30ott6

The only time a FLOTUS is a target, is when she ventures into the political arena--Hillary and health care. Michelle and her school lunch fiasco...etc...

The kids are off limits, period, until such time as they begin to enter into the realm of politics... While they're kids? Leave 'em be.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DBCowboy

Odds are good she carries it off a bit better than you... Just sayin'.

The only time a FLOTUS is a target, is when she ventures into the political arena--Hillary and health care. Michelle and her school lunch fiasco...etc...

The kids are off limits, period, until such time as they begin to enter into the realm of politics... While they're kids? Leave 'em be.

The only time kids are fair game, in my opinion, is when they're teens and they do something staggering dumb which puts the SS in a compromising position. I'm thinking Malia smoking a joint on camera, Jenna Bush getting busted for underage drinking type stuff. Fair game doesn't mean hyperbolic BS, either, I simply acknowledge that it's newsworthy. Once they're like Trump's older kids, adults and with positions inside the Administration, they're open to the same criticisms and inane horsecrap any other politician has slung at them by the overexciteable.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I can see some commentary about that, were it to remain just that, but it never does, as you and I both know.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
no one cares, NEXT TOPIC PLEASE

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
She more then likely just got pissed off with the lying journalist that is trying to destroy her marriage. It's nobodies business. I believe that is why she choose such a wording for her coat. In other words she is telling the lying journalist to fk off.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

" Adults with adolescent minds. "

... Sounds like you're referring to that sociopath you call a President.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Good for her.

This is a woman who has been relentlessly ridiculed, along with her child, and has to deal with repeated threats of harm.

Let the heads explode.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Nice to see all the left showing how nice they really are. So much for that change and hope.

Meanwhile, I hear there was an IG Report.
edit on 21-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

You are way off. No way libertarian is conservative. Libertarians want to be left alone. They don't want ANY taxes or ANY governmental interference. Libertarians are socially liberal and want all freedoms.

But isn't that a conservative ideal? Smaller government, less taxes, less regulations, less welfare?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 001ggg100
a reply to: Blaine91555

" Adults with adolescent minds. "

... Sounds like you're referring to that sociopath you call a President.

You think I voted for Trump? Yes, only adults with adolescent minds would go after any elected officials spouse or children and even more so when it's about attire. Shoe fit's as they say.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wife just brought up a VERY good question....

Why the *hell* is she wearing this jacket in this weather???

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I wish liberals were still about safety-nets equal rights and environmental protections.

But alas, today it is about Social Justice, which is simply an inquisition against free thought.

Real conservatives haven't existed for some time. Sure, the republicans call themselves conservative, but government grows on their watch as well as taxation, and the military regularly gets screwed under both flags.

I just want conservatives and liberals to return to their roots and ditch all this insane garbage.

I agree, but democrats and republicans are the ones going a bit crazy. True liberals are closer to the Green Party and True liberals are more constitution party and libertarian party. In my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

This is a real class-act, showing up to save the day regardless of her husbands failed policy. And I like her way of telling the patriarchy which way is up (and what she really cares about).

Reverse entry drifting with fashion talkingpoints. Well. Played!

( I might be played here, but really couldn't care less)
edit on 21-6-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Justso

You are way off. No way libertarian is conservative. Libertarians want to be left alone. They don't want ANY taxes or ANY governmental interference. Libertarians are socially liberal and want all freedoms.

But isn't that a conservative ideal? Smaller government, less taxes, less regulations, less welfare?

Stop it! You'll make JustSo's head explode if he figures out he might have some Republican Conservative DNA in his idealogy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join