It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: amazing

Libertarian isnt conservative.

Politically it is. Smaller government, no welfare, smaller military, less taxes, adhere to the constitution, less intrusive laws and regulations. What am I missing?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lol, the right wing hypocrisy is like off the charts righ now. Once upon a time I remember wingnut heads exploading all across the land when a president was photographed without a jacket in the Oval Office, gasp....I’m sure amnesia has suddenly kicked in on all of the right wing trash slung at Michelle obama based on her looks and dress. The right wingers are nothing more than a sick parody of human beings. a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Well actually I just jumped into an interesting thread on ATS. You must have thought it interesting too, because you jumped in here as well. Keep in mind, I'm not insulting her or anything, I'm just saying it was a bad choice of messaging. MOst normal everyday people, wouldn't get that much scrutiny, but in case you misssed it, she's the president of the United States of America's wife.

She should have grabbed her "I'm nice; I like people" jacket, for messaging purposes and all. No, she wasn't even near a shelter. The only ones seeing the "messaging" were the people on the tarmac of the military base.

Then how did we see it. LOL

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Honestly, I don't think a jacket with YUGE lettering sayng "I don't care" would be appropriate for any occasion for a first lady for a-n-y occasion.

It was a thoughtless garment to wear-especially when she knows she is 100% in the public being photographed.

It is a stupid topic-- but-not really? A woman wth such impeccable high class taste-then this-to this location.
It just really takes away from the purpose of her visit which hopefully was to show Trump's care for the immigrants.

Well, again, poor planning-it back-fired (sorry for the pun.)

edit on 21-6-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: soundguy

Whatabout?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Photographed, spun, and served up to you on a propaganda platter, and you just followed along.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Ah, the moral relativism comes out to play. Otherwise known as two wrongs make a right.

Attacking the first ladies, and especially the kids, was, historically, not something anyone did. That began to change about the time Carter became President--though I'm too young to have paid much attention to any attacks on Nixon's kids, who were all older, or Fords.

There've been attacks on every Presidents kids and wives since Carter was in the white house...all were equally wrong.

Your moral relativism is more than slightly misplaced.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: KansasGirl

She did not wear it off the plane.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume it wasn't malicious. That said said, her personal assistant or whoever let her out of the house should be fired.

Same person who plagiarized Mrs. Obama's speech on purpose for her to look stupid

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

she wore a light colored shirt with a collar tan slacks white sneakers. she wore the same tan safari jacket she always wears when she dresses casual.

I pay attention to those kinds of things. LOL

link   

Photographed, spun, and served up to you on a propaganda platter, and you just followed along.

Nah. When you're the presidents wife, you realize you are under a microscope. You know that your every move will be in the news. It's almost like she really doesn't care. I just find it interesting.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's a frickn jacket you babies, get over it, the sun will still rise in the morning.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Says the person who can't go two sentences without using derogatory language to describe people who disagree with him.

link   

Nah. When you're the presidents wife, you realize you are under a microscope. You know that your every move will be in the news. It's almost like she really doesn't care. I just find it interesting.

This isn't news. This is fake news.

link   

That's what her jacket says.

link   

Yep................thats a jacket.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Leave mofo's alone. Etc. I've seen as many "conservatives" shout down libertarian as being "liberal" as vice versa.

And by the way Republican's dont actually adhere to much of any of that list you made there.

I fear you're mostly just thinking in this ridiculous Left / Right Binary Mentality on this stuff.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This isn't news. This is fake news.

Well no. It's real news. It's the spin that we're talking about. Fake news is when something is an outright lie. Like if she wasn't really wearing that Jacket but the news said she was.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You are way off. No way libertarian is conservative. Libertarians want to be left alone. They don't want ANY taxes or ANY governmental interference. Libertarians are socially liberal and want all freedoms.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Leave mofo's alone. Etc. I've seen as many "conservatives" shout down libertarian as being "liberal" as vice versa.

And by the way Republican's dont actually adhere to much of any of that list you made there.

I fear you're mostly just thinking in this ridiculous Left / Right Binary Mentality on this stuff.

And you're right. I'm talking about the Stereotypical Conservative/Liberal paradigm.

Conseravtives ==less taxes, smaller government, strong military. LIberal-more safety net, equal rights, envoronmental protections.

Looking at it that way, what really is more conservative than a libertarian.

Or the bigger question being what is a liberal and what is a conservative?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

is it 4d # to prove the media is gonna grab this up no matter if she fixes everything for everyone. 

I think you might be on to something. 👀🚬

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join