It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Now imagine Michelle Obama wearing a jacket like that and how outraged everyone on the right wing would be? Why the double standard? We should hold everyone to the same standard.

You had to imagine a double standard and then proceeded to call people out on it. Stupid. Get a clue.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: amazing
Not outraged, but how done deaf or out of touch with reality do you have to be to wear a jacket like that during a time/place like that.

On a tarmac?

originally posted by: DBCowboy
She was getting on a plane. Do you think they might allow the First Lady a change of clothing to take along? She can afford the extra charge I'm sure.

Well since the paparazzi, AHEM, the "news" would surely plaster 3D panoramic visuals of her across every channel, there's an offbeat chance that the victims of "trump's barbaric policy" have a tv set in their "cages", its in Spanish, and they have the right channel on to be able to see them going nuts about it and thus actually take note.

Doing it for the children!

You know what I'm talking about, during a national debate on children being seperated from parents. That's pretty heartless.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm sure she has fashion consultants that we're paying for, so I'm sure someone helped her find something with better optics.

I'm not talking about what she wore, however, I'm talking about what you said ... obviously, you've seen the issue as you're now desperately deflecting.

(And, honestly, it doesn't matter)

Nah. You're just being you and being picky.

Slow day in the Peach state?

And hot as hell. And musty! (That's what we call humidity.)

Picky? Me?

Maybe.

I just don't get why people like you, who I think are decent people regardless of our differences, seem to have no feelings for the refugee kids.

Now, go ahead, make a joke.

Seem being the operative word.

I argue issues.

And I try, oh lord I try, to keep my emotions in check because if you are arguing from an emotional standpoint, you've already lost.

I'm a complex kitten.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

However...I would not be a bit surprised if it were photoshopped.

I think if it were photoshopped her office's spokesperson wouldn't have defended it.

Is there proof a spokesperson said anything at all ?

🎃💥

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Now imagine Michelle Obama wearing a jacket like that and how outraged everyone on the right wing would be? Why the double standard? We should hold everyone to the same standard.

You had to imagine a double standard and then proceeded to call people out on it. Stupid. Get a clue.

I'm not imagining anything. That's not stupid that relevant. Get a clue. Are any conservatives on ATS calling her out on the jacket? no. Why? Because she's married to republican.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Triggering effective.

😎

link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

He had two scoops...oh, wait.

He talked to North Korea about peace...oh, wait.

Hmmm... This is harder than I thought it'd be...

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Fair enough.

You indeed did not say she would wear the "F-U" jacket to see the kids. You were implying she should have worn it for the press.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm not calling her out on it and I'm not even a conservative.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Triggering effective.

😎

Oh...so let me get this straight. If I join in on a discussion but have a different opinion than you, I'm triggered?

I don't think that's the definition of triggered but sometimes I'm behind on the times and not as quick on the uptake. Low IQ probably. Please enlighten me.

link   

I'm not imagining anything. That's not stupid that relevant. Get a clue. Are any conservatives on ATS calling her out on the jacket? no. Why? Because she's married to republican.

Why would you "call someone out" on a jacket? No, you're calling her out on a jacket because she's married to a republican.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'm not calling her out on it and I'm not even a conservative.

I'm calling her out on it and I voted Libertarian last election, you don't get more conservative than that.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Lot's of little tactics like that get deployed around here.

See also, "Reading comprehension!" "MSM Shill" "Liar" ...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Libertarian isnt conservative.

link   

Confirmed.

link   

Why would you "call someone out" on a jacket? No, you're calling her out on a jacket because she's married to a republican.

Well actually I just jumped into an interesting thread on ATS. You must have thought it interesting too, because you jumped in here as well. Keep in mind, I'm not insulting her or anything, I'm just saying it was a bad choice of messaging. MOst normal everyday people, wouldn't get that much scrutiny, but in case you misssed it, she's the president of the United States of America's wife.

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
You know, going after any elected officials spouses or children is so low, so warped as to make anyone participating worthy of scorn and being ignored entirely by the universe. Any news source that would carry it is worthy of tuning out and I see this has spread across the MSM.

What a sad species we are.

That's the funniest # I've read all day. Thanks!

After 8 years of reading about that burka wearing, ape slash transvestite, satanist Michelle... that's really rich. And I couldn't give a crap about Obamas, but the hypocrisy is getting deep. Time to grab the hip waders.

Thanks for the laugh again!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Confirmed.

LOL Still don't understand. So, if I agree with you I get a star, but if I disagree with you I'm Triggered. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Libertarian isnt conservative.

Anymore.

It once was.

💫

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well actually I just jumped into an interesting thread on ATS. You must have thought it interesting too, because you jumped in here as well. Keep in mind, I'm not insulting her or anything, I'm just saying it was a bad choice of messaging. MOst normal everyday people, wouldn't get that much scrutiny, but in case you misssed it, she's the president of the United States of America's wife.

She should have grabbed her "I'm nice; I like people" jacket, for messaging purposes and all. No, she wasn't even near a shelter. The only ones seeing the "messaging" were the people on the tarmac of the military base.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join