It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: DBCowboy
After the recent attacks on her and her child, I'm surprised it didn't say F### You!

Because the kids she's going to visit attacked her and her child???

So you are saying that the writing on the back was directed at the children.

Do you have any proof?

Anything?

Where is your proof?

Show us now!

Now dammit!

Show us now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Ready for the unraveling of the one true conspiracy?! *roll drums*

The antichrist behind the puppet.

She doesn't give speeches, no one knows what she believes in or whether she has any of her own. She doesn't take any stances, doesn't do anything, really!

Or so we thought! In reality she is the mastermind behind all this oppression and heartache, she pulls all the strings! And she just don't care!

Hottest
Antichrist
EVER!

Right? I agree, she is pretty hot.

She's no dummy though, she knows what she's doing. She's living the life she wants to live.

Too bad beauty doesn't equal class.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What is she doing without her burqa anyways??

Answer me that, huffington! Buncha freakin' zealots

edit on 21-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nope, didn't claim any of that.

You however did make a claim: to wit- she should have worn a jacket with F-you on it after the attacks she's sustained.

So, again, unless you were passing verbal gas, why should she have worn that to visit refugee children?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Nope, didn't claim any of that.

You however did make a claim: to wit- she should have worn a jacket with F-you on it after the attacks she's sustained.

So, again, unless you were passing verbal gas, why should she have worn that to visit refugee children?

I never said she should wear it while visiting children.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

She was getting on a plane. Do you think they might allow the First Lady a change of clothing to take along? She can afford the extra charge I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: TinySickTears

Do we know if she wore it into the children center?? She could have changed on the plane or taken the jacket off before she went in. That's gonna be my guess.

It's a LITTLE strange if she did wear it around the kids.

It's a little strange she wore it all- even GOING there.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

However...I would not be a bit surprised if it were photoshopped.

I think if it were photoshopped her office's spokesperson wouldn't have defended it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'm sure she has fashion consultants that we're paying for, so I'm sure someone helped her find something with better optics.

I'm not talking about what she wore, however, I'm talking about what you said ... obviously, you've seen the issue as you're now desperately deflecting.

(And, honestly, it doesn't matter)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Not outraged, but how done deaf or out of touch with reality do you have to be to wear a jacket like that during a time/place like that. Not very smart. She's either really, really dumb or she's really callous and uncaring. And where were the aids/handlers. Those people should be fired.

Now imagine Michelle Obama wearing a jacket like that and how outraged everyone on the right wing would be? Why the double standard? We should hold everyone to the same standard.

Therefore...call her out on it. Stupid and unsensitive, get a clue. Easy.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

definitely not outraged. people are though

im just confused and definitely want to hear peoples opinion.

so whats your opinion?

seems like a photoshop right? considering where she is going and what has been happening

is it 4d # to prove the media is gonna grab this up no matter if she fixes everything for everyone.

you think?

CNN is running with it now.

Melania dons jacket saying 'I really don't care. Do U?' ahead of border visit
www.cnn.com...

Personal opinion is an intentional bait for the Press to go crazy or an aide chose it for her.

From what I understand, that jacket is a cheap $40 POS so it would be strange that she would own something like that really with millions and all.

link   
You know, going after any elected officials spouses or children is so low, so warped as to make anyone participating worthy of scorn and being ignored entirely by the universe. Any news source that would carry it is worthy of tuning out and I see this has spread across the MSM.

What a sad species we are.

link   

originally posted by: amazing
Not outraged, but how done deaf or out of touch with reality do you have to be to wear a jacket like that during a time/place like that. Not very smart. She's either really, really dumb or she's really callous and uncaring. And where were the aids/handlers. Those people should be fired.

Now imagine Michelle Obama wearing a jacket like that and how outraged everyone on the right wing would be? Why the double standard? We should hold everyone to the same standard.

They'd be lining up behind Shawn Hannity to declare Civil War.

(I wish I were kidding.)

link   

I'm sure she has fashion consultants that we're paying for, so I'm sure someone helped her find something with better optics.

I'm not talking about what she wore, however, I'm talking about what you said ... obviously, you've seen the issue as you're now desperately deflecting.

Nah. You're just being you and being picky.

Slow day in the Peach state?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So..... Whataboutism is cool again?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't care either, this whole mess is just one long joke with no luck line. He tweet's people get pissed she wares a jacket people flip thier wiga. Is there anything The Trump's have done that didn't make folks piss corn flakes. It's all a game he knows how to push buttons and get a desired effect. He has done this time and time again. The saying "don't feed the trolls" should be changed to "Don't feed the Trump's".

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Not outraged, but how done deaf or out of touch with reality do you have to be to wear a jacket like that during a time/place like that.

On a tarmac?

She was getting on a plane. Do you think they might allow the First Lady a change of clothing to take along? She can afford the extra charge I'm sure.

Well since the paparazzi, AHEM, the "news" would surely plaster 3D panoramic visuals of her across every channel, there's an offbeat chance that the victims of "trump's barbaric policy" have a tv set in their "cages", its in Spanish, and they have the right channel on to be able to see them going nuts about it and thus actually take note.

Doing it for the children!
edit on 21-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I would have.

Just to get the sort of over the top reactions we're seeing here and elsewhere...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Nah. You're just being you and being picky.

Slow day in the Peach state?

And hot as hell. And musty! (That's what we call humidity.)

Picky? Me?

Maybe.

I just don't get why people like you, who I think are decent people regardless of our differences, seem to have no feelings for the refugee kids.

Now, go ahead, make a joke.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

They'd be lining up behind Shawn Hannity to declare Civil War.

(I wish I were kidding.)

And you would be lining up with Peter Fonda.

Wow.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: amazing

So..... Whataboutism is cool again?

No, I'm just saying that it's a relevent to this discussion. Her choice of outfit was terrible. Everyone should be calling her out on it but I'm going out on a limb here and asking...why no republicans dislike this jacket? LOL

But if Michelle Obama would have worn it then I'd be asking why no democrats dislike that jacket.

This shouldn't be a partisan conversation.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join