It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I have mad respect for and love your videos. But this comment just made me give up some of your points in the game. All parties do the same crap to further the agenda of the masters that actually pull the strings. Don’t just point out the DNC but point out that both false parties that have zero interest in the common folks well being.
Your smarter than this dude

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Michelle was just exercising her Constitutional right to bare arms.

🤧

What?

She showed off her guns?!

LOCK HER UP!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Since she wore it getting on the plane, maybe it was directed at the media, and all those that show fake outrage at every little tiny thing that happens. People have even bitched about the shoes she wears..

I think we have a winner!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Oh come on. You knew this was coming...it's what they do. Give the Liberals/MSM what they want and they'll still find something to be offended over and bitch about.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Clutch the pearls and faint, she wore a jacket.

maybe it was a message to the media who was photographing?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Both sides are guilty of this.
Allaroundyou has it right none of them care for us they care for their family legacy they care for themselves.
They are playing us all keeping all divided and you have lapped it all up.
We should be getting rid of them all.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I agree with you. It is weird. And it does look bad. And thank you for clarifying she wore it onto the plane but not off of the plane. Telling that the title indicates otherwise.

To address your specific request for opinions, if she had worn it during her visit with the children, it'd be more than weird. It'd be downright rude and insulting... and therefore unacceptable. But my best guess, since she wore it onto the plane where she knew her back would be to the media, is that the media was her intended audience. (Or someone) So I'd say Melania was definitely sending a message. But it sure wasn't a "hidden" message!

I'm not outraged at all. I kinda like it. Subtle, but clear, and "in your face." (not your face, but the media's face). The media certainly doesn't deserve any better from her. And probably deserve much worse.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Pearl clutching bull#.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Blaine91555

I know you think it shouldn’t matter, but image DOES matter. Whomever is on her staff making sure her image is good didn’t do their job well in this instance, and they should definitely be fired. Let Trump do it - he’s good at it.

Clothing and fashion only matter to very, very shallow people. In this case it's just plain old fashioned partisan hate and childish minds looking for things to criticize. Same with Obama's suit.

I can almost envision someone sitting in front of their computer in a ratty old robe, face turning purple, ranting over the First Ladies choice of attire.

Melania's jacket is a valid political topic? Not in anyone's wildest imagination. It's fodder for the tabloid crowd who sadly vote.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

come on donny boy. tweet

You need to get some fresh air, sounds like you are very obsessed with his every word.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wouldn't be surprised if she was told to wear it just for the reaction it would cause from certain people who like to overreact about everything.

Ummm...that's rich...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I need a moment.

The First Lady wore something.

I. . . I. . . I. . . I think I'm going to be sick.

Someone get me a puppy stat!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Oh come on. You knew this was coming...it's what they do. Give the Liberals/MSM what they want and they'll still find something to be offended over and bitch about.

Now you’re just pissing me off.

She said the paper's Web site has received hundreds of online responses about Obama's outfit.

"Most of the complaints centered on the dress conveying a sense of informality on a serious occasion," Donahue said. "She's kind of faced some criticism for that in the past where people have said maybe [her clothing is] distracting from the central point, from what is going on."

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Xcalibur254

maybe it was a message to the media who was photographing?

Mission accomplished!

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It was the same for Michelle Obama though it's all nonsense.
What's the point of a first lady anyhow? It's an odd concept to me what other job makes your other half involved when you get it?.

link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Same with Obama's suit.

Obama had nice, well fitting suits, that always looked neat and crisp.
Trump could take a lesson from him on that.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And people wonder why she likes to stay private.

Smh...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Not seen it on RT news....it's probably only on parrot (msm) news

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thanks.

Its the DNC MSM "liberals" SJW's doing all this GRANDSTANDING about loving the children, when its their policy of luring those poor people here, of dragging their children along to use as human shields, of leaving that bordr wide open so that the cartels can run wild and bomb out the livihoods of millions of families on both sides of the borders, and so on.

And this follows a ruthless pattern I've been calling out since my return to the scene two years ago. Its is what brought me back in the first place, and kept me lingering.

Their Hitler's Youth'esque social engineering programs targeting children specifically know no bounds.

The elementary school restroom thing, dont even get me started I can tear down the house with that one. And 'that kind of thing' (I'm not speaking specific to the transgender issue here) is deeply entrenched in the schools ubiquitously in more ways tan I know about, but the ones I do I've lost count on. It goes from kindergarten to university. Mainstream Media to Social Media. Its spewing out of Hollyweird, and pumped out across MTV. All their indoctrination BS I'm talking about. Essentially all of which is rabidly hypocritical, brazenly tribalistic (think racial or religious bigotry = "brazenly tribalitic")... I could go on and on on this spiel and still only be speaking qualitatively. Quantitatively I've had a major piece in these regards in minds for 2 years, but havent had the time or stomach for it yet. Plus I swear every other week there's another topic worth observing to take notes on.

last month it was school shooting. Where NOWHERE in their dialogs is anything about the actual triggers for the shootings, other than guns that have triggers. The media they LOVE with all their heart yada, lookup the Mass Shooter Contagion Effect, which is like kyptonite to these people, and come tell me they love the children. Bullying? NOPE! Its the guns guns guns gimme your guns.

Go pull up the thread about "Queer Stuff For Kids", the youtube gay liberal SJW blah blah youtube series specifically catered to converting toddlers into queer eye liberals. And see a list of resident "liberals" in there defending against every single notion of the poor taste and ethics in that whole disgusting channel.

Their school and social and dark psychology polices have an entire generation as the most narcissist in the history of the human race, all to have mindless followers, their hypocrisy running so deep that it was their primary critique of Trump all along (his narcissism), that his only rival, Oprah, was an immediate shoe in to run in 2020, and here turning US all into narcississ that's been the design against our people for decades now. And if I bring it up, I'm The Devil, crickets in the thread, somebody get the piano wire.

This border thing, the best way to keep kids from being drug across the desert to be used as human shields... block them with troops, make the prospect of doing it not worth it to those people, etc... nope their grandstanding now has the troops being pulled back, has kicked the door on this 'bring your kid along to gain Catch & Release if you get caught' policy wide open for the entire world to see. Watch the rate increase many times fold from here on. And when they start pulling baby carcasses out of the desert, its on them. And they're so conceded on ALL of this stuff they'll blame everyone against open borders, screamingly so.

I swear I could push on with new paragraphs like this but I have other things to do ATM.

And you know I've always avoided, I mean always, the abortion topic its not my bag, but about a year ago I finally checked one ut and got to picking at what was being said, and the thread pushed on by our own daily "liberals" it wasnt just that they were pro-choice, they were pro-abortion. The slogan was now matter how unethical an potential angle "not your business". Q: "What about if it 8 and a half months into the pregnancy?" A: "Not your business".

Now you may doubt this, I have some of it in my own files now I can find, but it makes perfect sense. Look at the Global Warming rhetoric, all that Malthusianism hysteria stuff, and the common theme you'll find in it, in environmentalism in general, from vegans, and so on, is a hated for humanity.

Now factor is that quazi-Marxism that is too common, where they seem to get off on it all even if not really trying to have Communism, its like an irrational appeal tto it, not trying to digress mind you... you know whats at the core of marxism / Communism? "Human Capital". And in every instance the topic of children and "liberal" (Democrat / Progressive anyways) that's the sense I get.

Even look at their irrational obsession with shouting people down whom criticize barbaric old world Islam, where making women coverup and all that, honor killings oh my, and the genital mutilation and marriage & rape of what 9 year olds GOD FORBID anyone criticize any of that stuff or else we're evil Nazi bigots. For sticking up for children.

So dont get me wrong, aside from when I'm screwing around (which I do often to even be able to stand all this stuff), by the time I start speaking loud and in absolutes I got mountains of data & material to back me up. Too much is at stake to be wrong.

PS: Note I mostly speak to DNC (the party) + MSM hence "Since the MSM DNC etc dont actually care about children". The Two party + MSM System doesnt give a snip about anybody. And I'll bet there are some actual 'liberal of old' that arent like what I'm saying here, I notice them like a diamond in teh rough every now and them... but these hardcore idneity politic people are dripping with "Group Psychopathy" and they're just the same. Not much different with the Republican followers, as blowing up babies is cool with them, but then again not even half the above is true of them while they dont go completely hawg wild on these issues like the damn DNC followers. It really is truly tantamount to mental illness at thsi stage, if it isnt outright.

edit on 21-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: DBCowboy

It was the same for Michelle Obama though it's all nonsense.
What's the point of a first lady anyhow? It's an odd concept to me what other job makes your other half involved when you get it?.

I know it's all part of the political game now.

I get it.

I am just going to mock the process all the same.

Now excuse me, I have to have an emergency bikini wax because I saw what shoes she was wearing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join