It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: TinySickTears

Your thread title is slightly misleading. She wore the coat on the helicopter, but not on the meeting to the kids. Hope you feel better now.

i posted the thread title exactly as the news article had it.
you feel better now?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

FYI. ATS T&C states you should not title threads directly from articles. It is for you and the benefit of ATS'ers that you present original thoughts and use articles as supporting evidence. NOT using the articles AS the thread.
edit on 8-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

ok
go cry about it to the mods then

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Not trying to be a dick, but if we just lift and mirror the news media in the threads, it waters down insightful thoughts on ATS. I appreciate your efforts, but I want your perspective, not HuffPo's.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
October 15, 2018

In a Wide Ranging ABC Interview, Melania Trump was asked about the "I Don't Care" jacket.

“It’s obvious. I didn’t wear the jacket for the children,” she told ABC’s Tom Llamas.

As IJR previously noted, many criticized her for traveling to visit migrant children while wearing a jacket that read, “I REALLY DON’T CARE DO U?”

But according to her, the jacket was a sign for her critics and the “left wing media.”

“I want to show them that I don’t care. You can criticize, whatever you want to say, you can say. But it will not stop me from doing what’s right,” she explained.
Source: ijr.com...

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join