It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

You're partially right, she was trying to send a message. Maybe she was trying to say that she did not care that her husband saw someone else when they first met, their relationship is different now. Maybe she is saying she does not care that people always criticize what she wears. I think society has gotten rude, I believe this is her idea, not Donalds.

I see more liberals cheating on their spouses than anything. That is in real life, it has nothing to do with high society. Yet they are complaining about her when they are getting dating apps and meeting people online and following through when they are married. Of course, marriage is a conservative thing, Liberals can do what they want. It is not just a few liberals I know that express this, it is the majority that think they are not governed by traditional marriage rules imposed long ago. They call it the open marriage or other names.

I think this is Melanias personal message to the people criticizing her all the time, it is all over Yahoo, my homepage. No matter what she tries to do good in the best way she knows how, it is not good enough for the Trump haters. So,maybe she is saying she is tired of this blasphemy that is going around that is targeting her personal image and is not going to let it get to her anymore. I think that the people bashing her because she does not act like a usual presidents wife are jerks.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe Melania is not finally proud of the USA like Michelle Obama was? Or she decided to stick by her man like Hillary Clinton?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
no, I don't think she did. this is just my take on it.
I was kind of hopeful that she would go and give us a valid view of what was going on. but then, I don't know if she went to one of the "tender age shelters" and a little hope was lost... then there's this story about the jacket she was wearing of which the message was really rather clear... she doesn't care, and she can't understand why anyone else would care.
it certainly wasn't a statement about the fake news, because it's quite obvious that the trump camp cares about the "fake news" or those stories that he likes to label fake news.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: KansasGirl
no, I don't think she did. this is just my take on it.
I was kind of hopeful that she would go and give us a valid view of what was going on. but then, I don't know if she went to one of the "tender age shelters" and a little hope was lost... then there's this story about the jacket she was wearing of which the message was really rather clear... she doesn't care, and she can't understand why anyone else would care.
it certainly wasn't a statement about the fake news, because it's quite obvious that the trump camp cares about the "fake news" or those stories that he likes to label fake news.

Her being a good mother and caring about all children really bothers you.
And her looking awesome in an ugly jacket looking feminine with it still must really annoy you.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe Melania is not finally proud of the USA like Michelle Obama was? Or she decided to stick by her man like Hillary Clinton?

Melania seems to be proud of the USA, but she is sick of the people that are blind and polarized throwing trash at her.

Michelle Obama was stronger at taking criticism, after all she is a trained lawyer, trained how to deflect other people's comments. That does not mean Michelle is better, and you are wrong, Hillary just didn't give a crap what her husband got into. She seems like a woman who would get back at him by sleeping with everyone she could.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
actually, I have a rather positive view of the first lady. usually come to her defense on these threads when they start attacking her.
but, well... that was just not a good choice of wardrobe when it comes to optics, and that is the message that I take from it.
has nothing to do about her femininity or how much she cares about children, or her abilities as far as being a mother.

it has to do when the message I read from the jacket that she chose to wear.... or maybe found herself pressured to wear... guess that is a possibility.

but, you notice, that when some idiot made a threatening remark about her son, she didn't wait around for trump to make a move to ensure her son was protected!!

edit on 22-6-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Yes, she never aborted him. She seems like a good mother, yes
WAIT!
If you already know this HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE AND TO WHOM IT WAS ADDRESSED TO?

edit on 22-6-2018 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

so, since you think that i am missing something obvious, why don't you clue me in, just what is the message she is sending?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: TinySickTears

I find it amusing that the coat is sold by The Spanish retail chain " Zara "

Why?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

so, since you think that i am missing something obvious, why don't you clue me in, just what is the message she is sending?

Obviously the message she sent was to the press and her detractors.
How is that not obvious? You just now pointed it out.
It is based on common sense and simple deduction

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Blaine91555

I’m not sure.. I’ll bet if Michelle Obama wore that jacket on her way to go visit poor white children, there might have been a few negative comments.

Do you have a policy of locking up white children of people who break the law and need to be ascertained?

Oh wait, you probably do.. just not a specific place. Just like immigrant detention centres.

Racists... they're everywhere, just let them ooze out a little, and they appear.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

My opinion would be that for anyone to go after any Presidents spouse over choice of clothing, is evidence the person doing it is so brainwashed and controlled by a political ideology, it's the equivalent of a mental illness.

But then politics brings out the worst in some people, like anyone who would care about this or even think it's worthy of discussion. Adults with adolescent minds.

And Prez the Donald, is kinda famous for leaning in, to his opponents...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Blaine91555

I know you think it shouldn’t matter, but image DOES matter. Whomever is on her staff making sure her image is good didn’t do their job well in this instance, and they should definitely be fired. Let Trump do it - he’s good at it.

Or maybe she is just poking someone in the eye...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I need a moment.

The First Lady wore something.

I. . . I. . . I. . . I think I'm going to be sick.

Someone get me a puppy stat!

Now now, pleasure foods are not the best way to deal with their TDS. You need a hard drink. I suggest vodka and red bull. Ignore the fascists that say it's bad for you - they're too busy drinking soy lattes to understand.

And no, this is not to subvert you to mother Russia. Nyet.... Blyat !!

edit on 22-6-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

and, she picked a trip to a child prison as a good time to send this message??
bad timing... bad something...
but the message I got from it is that she doesn't really care about the kids being stolen from their parents, housed in institutions, and parents being deported without knowing if they will ever see their kids again.
she if the first lady for crying out loud, did she take a tour of one of those "tender age shelters"?? or was she denied entry also? or did she just avoid them because she knew she wouldn't like what she saw? I think most of america, regardless of what we think of trump, we have a more favorable opinion of the first lady. if she had been seen going into the shelters of the younger kids and come out and said something like, hey the kids are well cared for, they're not being abused or exploited... it would have alleviated some concerns at least...
but, nope, she it was a jacket with the message... I really don't care, do you?" and lost that opportunity!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Or she might have been playing gta5 and heard this song by Phil Collins

Got to admit there's something to it.

Noice!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: xuenchen

a trolling first lady - yay us.

I agree! Trolling the opposition is a skill. If only there was an app to measure and graphically display the head explosure metadata!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

Obviously the message she sent was to the press and her detractors.
How is that not obvious? You just now pointed it out.
It is based on common sense and simple deduction

It's not obvious.. maybe in your head it is, but.. it actually isn't. Just because Donald says something, doesn't mean it's true.. I know, a shocker. What is the context? What media source said she doesn't care? Personally I think the media have been kind to her, considering her lack of involvement in this Presidency.

You are just wildly guessing. I am with rickymouse.. I think it was something she picked, had nothing to do with Donald, and either was directed at him, her position, or something.. I'm not really sure.

I do know that Trump is certainly going all out to try and demonize select MSM - in particular any media source that dares publish any negative take on him. He is fine with media sources that paint him in a glowing light however.. he couldn't care less how truthful those sources are, either.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I say impeach her!

AAAIIIIIGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SMDH

It would be hilarious if she just attached a strip of toilet paper to her shoe, and wore it everywhere for days!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

and, she picked a trip to a child prison as a good time to send this message??
bad timing... bad something...
but the message I got from it is that she doesn't really care about the kids being stolen from their parents, housed in institutions, and parents being deported without knowing if they will ever see their kids again.
she if the first lady for crying out loud, did she take a tour of one of those "tender age shelters"?? or was she denied entry also? or did she just avoid them because she knew she wouldn't like what she saw? I think most of america, regardless of what we think of trump, we have a more favorable opinion of the first lady. if she had been seen going into the shelters of the younger kids and come out and said something like, hey the kids are well cared for, they're not being abused or exploited... it would have alleviated some concerns at least...
but, nope, she it was a jacket with the message... I really don't care, do you?" and lost that opportunity!

She is concerned, with her husband, about child trafficking from the southern border.
The pipeline has been stopped. Or a big part of it.
You cry crockodile tears.
Children are not, excuse me, should not be commerce.
There will be a shortage in the supply chain now.
DNA testing for these children and the "families" and or child traffickers is taking place.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join