It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Okay so let me put it in layman's terms for you.

Quality > Quantity

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Okay so let me put it in layman's terms for you.

Quality > Quantity

So why are you not telling that to c2oden? His posts are low quality troll posts. Why focus on me? BTW this is a mud pit thread.

edit on 21-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It's nothing personal. I just see you in every thread, on every page, responding to practically every comment.

I'm just messing with you, you are free do to as you wish.

Have fun.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It's nothing personal. I just see you in every thread, on every page, responding to practically every comment.

I'm just messing with you, you are free do to as you wish.

Have fun.

Yeah I thought so. LOL. I do like to mess with c2oden I'll admit. But I have made high quality posts even in mud pit threads.
This is just a garbage thread about nothing. We don't care about Melania's "I don't care" jacket.

Have fun too.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I really don't care what her jacket says. It is just a jacket.

I think the media and many in the public trying to make something out of this is so unintelligent. All they can see is what they believe to be real. I bet the immigrant kids liked her jacket, better than dressing up like a classy prestigious bitch way above the kids she is trying to talk to. I don't like talking to people dressed in high society clothes either.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You sure we don't care? 21 pages says otherwise, although you alone may have counted for about half of it.

Good night, Mr.Bean..

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You sure we don't care? 21 pages says otherwise, although you alone may have counted for about half of it.

Good night, Mr.Bean..

Plenty of people care apparently.

Good night to you too.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I really don't care what her jacket says. It is just a jacket.

I think the media and many in the public trying to make something out of this is so unintelligent. All they can see is what they believe to be real. I bet the immigrant kids liked her jacket, better than dressing up like a classy prestigious bitch way above the kids she is trying to talk to. I don't like talking to people dressed in high society clothes either.

What a spin. She could have worn a pair of jeans and a simple blouse. Not a jacket in 80 degree weather with a message on it. And she didn't wear it in front of the kids anyway.. so your point is irrelevant.

It's not just a jacket. It's a jacket she wore specifically to send a message. What message? Why? not sure. But she obviously wasn't wearing it for reasons of style or necessity. So it had a purpose. It's ironic that it was a negative message, that Trump supporters simply want to bury and ignore it.

I still think it was nothing against the situation at the border. I do think she cares about that. It wasn't about media. I can only imagine it was a shot against hubby. But who can say. I know it wasn't a message against the media - what a lame spin by the President.

But that's the modus operandi by Trump and his supporters. Spin.. divert, deflect, ignore, nothing-burger.. on and on it goes. While if this were any other POTUS, it would be anything BUT that. Hilarious.
edit on 21-6-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No, I actually do care about #uninvited guests....just kidding.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Definitely inappropriate to wear as the First Lady and meeting with children. Maybe it was her silent statement, targeting the media, for the way they treat her. Maybe this is her statement to America, about the way she is treated.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think it was an unfortunate mistake that someone should've spotted.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Not wearing to the Center doesn’t make it nicer. It was worn on the way to it, the day of it, and even on a day her husband was under fire about all this... even if she wasn’t going to the children’s Center at all.
It’s in poor taste, very poor taste. Very.
It’s offensive. Only adds fuel to the fire

What a sick family they are.
They disgust me.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

It could be a lot of things, but my thought is it is a reaction to the stress she has been under since her family has been threatened so many times even by well known celebrities and prominent people. She's basically saying "Fine, I don't even care anymore. If you wanna hurt me and show your true colors, go right ahead. Prove that you don't care either if you got the stones. Cause I'm right here on the front lines. Not hiding behind a keyboard like a coward. I don't care anymore, do you?"

And yeah, "they" do care. They would never expose themselves to their enemies like the Trumps repeatedly have. They care about themselves more than their beliefs. The Trumps risk their lives every day for their belief in making America great. They are heroes.

How would you handle it if you knew for a fact that your life was the paranoid nightmare of a conspiracy theorist come true:
The CIA, the Elites, The Deep State, FBI, and even other nations, really Are All "after you" and want you dead or maimed or tortured into submission?

Any way, I am sure my interpretation was not the right one but it is just what popped in my mind when I saw it.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Definitely inappropriate to wear as the First Lady and meeting with children. Maybe it was her silent statement, targeting the media, for the way they treat her. Maybe this is her statement to America, about the way she is treated.

Yeah, I think it was that she knew she would be on cameras and so the message was directed toward them, and not the children. But in this...sensitive...political climate...i would probably not have worn that, knowing it would be used against me... But then, if they are just gonna use everything against you, then, "who cares anymore?"

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

If that's true , that it was aimed at the media, then the trip was about her not the kids, for this certainly detract from the visit.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
*sigh* god damn it...
Maybe she is tired of first lady life, and wants to make sure she only has 2 more years instead of 6 more. Is there not someone there to say " hey, umm maybe dial back the Marie Antoinette vibe, kay?"
She might as well have worn a giant sombrero.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'll bet by now people are beating the bushes just to find a jacket like that. Who knows? Maybe the company will start up their line again and make a killing.

Jane Public can't usually afford to dress like the First Lady but when it's a $40 jacket instead of a designer-priced model, that's a coat of a different color.

But there's money to be made for the anti-Melania crowd as well if they can design and sell an answer to it.

One of my favorite t-shirts (now dearly departed due to being worn to shreds) had the slogan: You've obviously confused me for someone who cares. It was hilarious to see people's reactions. The ones who knew me thought it a great joke while the ones who didn't know me got this strange tick that made them turn up their nose or start lecturing me on why I should revise my attitude.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Oh Melania why oh why...

I was soo heartbroken when you got a boo-boo in your kidney and now you do this???

I don't even know what to do anymore, should i keep fapping to your nudes or should i stop... decisions.. decisions...

Buying from Zara?!? ugh...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
You've been seen

I'm one of the majority sitting in the corner shaking our heads at the absurdity of it all, while the venom spewers put on a show for us.

Nah , you were saying that Melania should be able do what she likes without being subject to scrutiny , because she's just the spouse of an elected official . Which is absurdly ridiculous. And you were saying that anyone who questions her motives or those of any political spouses should be ignored "to the ends of the universe" , which is a very venomous sentiment , for a discussion forum . It is disappointing for mods to be saying that sort of thing , and then throwing out false accusations and silencings when you're pulled up on it . The matter requires a revision of what ats has become .

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Phage

I'd say she's saying some people think she doesn't care, this shows she does?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join