It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm wearing a t-shirt that says "I am the man from Nantucket."

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Around Hawaii a few years back there started showing up, bumper stickers, and hats, and decals which said "Ainokea."

Sounds like a Hawaiian word, right? It isn't. It's a play on the pidgin English phrase, "I no care". "I don't care."

Real clever.

Real nice sentiment.

Phage,

I lived in Hawaii a long time and spend about a month a year there still depending on NY...
That’s not Hawaiian pidgin...it’s a homonym joke based upon the phonics of the abbreviated Hawaiian alphabet...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TinySickTears

This is so freaking stupid I can't believe that any news agency would waste time on it.

Jesus.

I may need to just leave the internet for awhile. The lowness of the petty in this nation is staggering.

i guess man
i mean she is the first lady and when she goes to some site to do her first lady thing theyre gonna take pictures and report.
does not seem like a stretch to think theyre gonna run with this.
its a weird choice of clothes.

now what i am interested in is to see after she does her thing do they neglect that to focus on this jacket.

but if youre not trying to say something why wear a jacket with big ass letters that says something?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

This is so freaking stupid I can't believe that any news agency would waste time on it.

Jesus.

I may need to just leave the internet for awhile. The lowness of the petty in this nation is staggering.

I am so with you. The people getting upset about this are.....I'm not gonna say what I think but you probably get the idea.

All the crP we have to deal with; REAL ISSUES like our government being full-on corrupt and infringing upon our rights more and more every day, for starters, and people (and the WORTHLESS media) are condemning her for wearing a stupid jacket that she did NOT go in to see the kids while wearing.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I find it amusing that the coat is sold by The Spanish retail chain " Zara "

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: KansasGirl

She did not wear it off the plane.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume it wasn't malicious. That said said, her personal assistant or whoever let her out of the house should be fired.

no benefit of the doubt.
of course it wasnt malicious.
that never even crossed my mind.

it just seems like a weird thing to wear when the attention is definitely on you.
even though she did not wear it to the site.
thats a different level of weird.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Jesus.

I'm completely with you.

But the train-wreck that is the internet is just too disgusting to pass up!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I’m not sure.. I’ll bet if Michelle Obama wore that jacket on her way to go visit poor white children, there might have been a few negative comments.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
Yes, let the outrage flooooow!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You guys are just looking for any reason to feel offended, sounds like a lot of you have mommy issues.

Smh.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

She's clearly a gold digger and used to date Nathan Rothschild before she got with Trump. I think shes just expressing what's on her mind.

Despite what they say, many other people share the same sentiments. Such a lovely world isn't it?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I’m not sure.. I’ll bet if Michelle Obama wore that jacket on her way to go visit poor white children, there might have been a few negative comments.

I thought all white people have privilege, how can there be poor white kids?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Slow news day at Huff&Puff Post.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Then the people making something of that would be just as bad. What I said was not partisan, I'm anti both parties and in no small part over nonsense like this.

It's childish and very telling about those caught up in this sort of garbage.

link   
they do pick up on bad fashion from the president.
remember the brown suit?

she is not the president though

www.gq.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: KansasGirl

She did not wear it off the plane.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume it wasn't malicious. That said said, her personal assistant or whoever let her out of the house should be fired.

no benefit of the doubt.
of course it wasnt malicious.
that never even crossed my mind.

it just seems like a weird thing to wear when the attention is definitely on you.
even though she did not wear it to the site.
thats a different level of weird.

May be a different level of weird, or maybe not. We all have our clothing comfort items/go-to items. I do, anyway. I have a couple of fleece jackets that I love because they make me feel good because they're soft and I like the color and fit and they have pockets exactly where I want them and the pockets are zippered (thanks to working part-time at Patagonia for a few years 😊). I have one jacket that I take with me on every single flight. It folds down easily into my tote bag and I can whip it out and snuggle into it of it gets cold and the pockets.

Maybe that's one of those jackets for her.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

There’s a handful of them in the Appalachians.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

She's clearly a gold digger and used to date Nathan Rothschild before she got with Trump. I think shes just expressing what's on her mind.

Despite what they say, many other people share the same sentiments. Such a lovely world isn't it?

whole separate issue for me
i think she is in it for the cheddar too but it dont matter. i mean she is banging and he is disgusting. so what
nothing wrong with that to me
thats their thing

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I cant believe her earrings. Like who does she think she is. Those poor kids could never afford those. How dare she belittle them. What a racist. I'll bet both of her parent were white. Like oh my gawd. RIOT!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Jesus.

I take it you've just returned from Obama's Tan Suit sabbatical you recently went on?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join