It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I said "one of" so there's room for Martha on this bus if that's your preferred flavor. Who am I to judge? I am, after all, the guy who thought Laura Bush was oddly hot.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
So cut to the chase with all the claims fo fake news and the like:

Did she or did she not wear a coat that said "I don't care.... Do u"? If thats the case and the photo is legit, how is that fake news?

Is this incident a microcosm of the whole Trump mentality? Based on his presidency so far sure seems like it.

Now that you mentioned it, notice that there are no video of her wearing that jacket? Unless I missed it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That is the only image of Hillary I've ever seen that actually looked attractive. No joke.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
It seems to me that some act as if the First Lady is the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the whole world.

LOL.

I think she is far more intelligent than people give her credit for , in a sophisticated savy sort of way. I do believe she has a deep commitment to children as a whole... and let’s face it , she is a stunning model who stands out on the world stage with grace and dignity. Compared in physical beauty to other females in the world wide political arena , very few compare to her. Yet, another arm of the disgustingly bias media , magazines, will not give her a cover like they have done for so many other first ladies.

How sad for Melania that she should be scrutinized, pounded on , ignored from magazine promos for her causes all because of Trump hate.

Seeing the injustice and meaness towards this family is atrocious , yet they continue on... brave warriors in their own right... and Melania just wore the jacket to prove it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Xtrozero

That is the only image of Hillary I've ever seen that actually looked attractive. No joke.

Ya they picked the best one out of a million rather hideous ones...lol

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Well there are 2 words which are "sounds" and "like" , put together = "sounds like" .

Melania engages in an official PR 'rescue operation' , on behalf of President Business .

You wish to ignore the fact that spouses are definitely engaged in political PR , and also wish to utterly condemn people who recognise such as a fact . You wish to cut them off and ignore them , if the actions of any spouse are called into question . In this case the message on her jacket during a current sensitive political engagement.

You wish to give Melania and other wives a free pass , because she is just a 'spouse' .

You've been seen

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well Jackie-O had a lofty beauty and certainly had more class than Melania.
Oh and yes I am with you about Laura Bush. She certainly is beautiful.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Seeing the injustice and meaness towards this family is atrocious , yet they continue on... brave warriors in their own right... and Melania just wore the jacket to prove it.

That certainly is true. She's very brave. Presidents and First Ladies are never immune to criticisms. Celebrities too. That's just the reality of this world.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think this is a new level of BS post. Which means means I think it’s a false narrative post.
edit on 21-6-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Willtell

The jacket likely is a compromise with Trump.

He likely was aghast at her going down there, and they probably argued over it.
He said to her, if she went you will give the media a huge edge to criticize me.

So she, cunningly, decided to wear the jacket and sidetrack the storyline about her going down there to diss Trump.

Or maybe she simply doesn't care about the media and is saying that to their face since basically they are the only ones taking a picture of her, so who do you think the message is intended for...lol

The media has not been kind to her lately and she knows when she is out there they will be around her like sharks...

Maybe. Look I'm not right all of the time, just most of the time.

link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: FredT
So cut to the chase with all the claims fo fake news and the like:

Did she or did she not wear a coat that said "I don't care.... Do u"? If thats the case and the photo is legit, how is that fake news?

Is this incident a microcosm of the whole Trump mentality? Based on his presidency so far sure seems like it.

Now that you mentioned it, notice that there are no video of her wearing that jacket? Unless I missed it.

She wore it she changes clothes all the time. By the time she got off the plane all ready switched jackets. She likes fashion my wifes the same way she wears 3 or 4 outfits a day. Luckily she does the laundry or id get upset.

She likes style and lets face it she pulls it off well. I take my hat off to her no wait i cant. I just realized if i do that someone may think it means something. Next thong you know the press will decide no hat means shes wanting a divorce. Or possibly armageddon is starting.

So what i will do is tell her to do her and tip my hat.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The lady should be given great credit. Here she is married to a lunatic of the first order and is still surviving.

Of course, she's not above criticism, I mean look she married Trump.

But here she should be given so slack, for defying Trump and going down there

(post by ZIPMATT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I hope that message was aimed at trump - it was my first thought! wouldn't that be something?

but, now i'm thinking it was a calculated ploy of distraction from trumps team. I think it's going to back fire on them bigley.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
You've been seen

I'm one of the majority sitting in the corner shaking our heads at the absurdity of it all, while the venom spewers put on a show for us.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

she wore a jacket with a message. she's the first lady. you think that wasn't intentional? really?

plus, the fact her husband tweeted it was intentionlal. lol

edit on 21-6-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TinySickTears

This is so freaking stupid I can't believe that any news agency would waste time on it.

Jesus.

I may need to just leave the internet for awhile. The lowness of the petty in this nation is staggering.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Maybe. Look I'm not right all of the time, just most of the time.

You know Willtell sometimes I actually like you...

edit on 21-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join