It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
(post by Kharron removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

So... you, uh... You call everybody who disagrees with you a "fascist" or is that reserved for only the most ridiculous opportunities to use the word?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It seems to me that some act as if the First Lady is the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the whole world.

LOL.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't think she's that bright, that makes me jealous! oh lord... you guys are fun.

she's lied about her education for years! lol when I see her speaking these 5 languages i'll believe it, otherwise i'm not buying that, either.

imo, they're using her, if you love melania with her great wisdom and graciousness, that should make you mad. I guarantee someone from trumps team gave her that jacket to wear.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
It seems to me that some act as if the First Lady is the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the whole world.

LOL.

She is probably better looking and smarter than anything you've put your little BEAN into.
edit on 21-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

LOL.

She is probably better looking and smarter than anything you've put your little BEAN into.

Case in point.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: Sheye

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, missed your post ..decided to reply to a previous one. Star for you 😏

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

she's lied about her education for years! lol when I see her speaking these 5 languages i'll believe it, otherwise i'm not buying that, either.

How many languages do you speak? How much time have you spent around her personally to say otherwise?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

You are so far off base it's almost not worthy of discussing. Odd since I almost never post in political threads due to all the childish gossip, partisan lies and hate in them.

My comments were directed at both sides for participating in things like attacks on politicians children and spouses. I view it as evidence some people should not vote, they are not mature enough to do so. Look what a mess you guys together have made of things. It takes two to tango and both parties are in the dance, it ain't pretty.

Fascist

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Excellent... how many of the other FOX News comments do you suppose were made by visiting liberals? I'll tell you a tiny secret, most Republican FOX News fans are older Americans.

Dude, I don't know where your getting your information but 'Older" Americans use the internet by a fairly high number www.pewinternet.org... and how tech savvy do you need to be to post a comment? Its not like you are asking them code or something. Heck how do you think Facebooks gets most of their traffic???

Also these 'Older" Americans were in their 20's and 30's+ at the dawn of the internet age so are well versed in it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So cut to the chase with all the claims fo fake news and the like:

Did she or did she not wear a coat that said "I don't care.... Do u"? If thats the case and the photo is legit, how is that fake news?

Is this incident a microcosm of the whole Trump mentality? Based on his presidency so far sure seems like it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You're funny. I have seen women all my life pre-judge other women based on banal things like your postulation. You don't have to be a low-life politician that went to law school to be considered intelligent. Just because you know how to lie with a straight face (and wipe your server "like with a cloth or something") doesn't make you worth a dime.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't give a rats ass how many languages people know or don't know. lol

she's been filmed around Italian and French children and she speaks to them in English. one would think she'd use their given language, being kids and all. it was in an article i read by a linguistic - i'll try to find it.

she'd didn't graduate college, either. trump told people that when they first started dating and kept the lie up all those years. ya know, for looks and all - gotta maintain some standards..

i know! i'm just jealous. LOL
edit on 21-6-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

link   

LOL.

This isn't whataboutism, but rather comparatively speaking, she's certainly among the most attractive first ladies this country has ever had. As for intelligence, that;s highly subjective and I'm not even going to attempt to compare her to prior FLOTUS nor prior FLOTUSes to each other... it's a fool's errand. She reportedly speaks 6 languages and did come close to graduating from college with architecture and design degrees, neither of which are exactly easy degrees to obtain, but dropped out to pursue a modeling career (which seems to have worked out about the best of any model ever, so there must have been some level of intelligence found in that decision, too.)

Most beautiful woman in the world? Hardly, one of the most beautiful First Ladies? Who could argue that she isn't?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's just a jacket and I doubt she wore it to her visit to the centers.

She's not an idiot.

Except she was wearing it before and after visiting to the centers. She might not be an idiot but she certainly is tone deaf.

I'm just getting more info on this now. Need to read a bit more before I comment further.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Most beautiful woman in the world? Hardly, one of the most beautiful First Ladies? Who could argue that she isn't?

Way way way off. Its Martha Washington or bust. Who can argue with 30 layers of petticoats

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
But what about her shoes ,did she wear the right ones this time.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: knoxie

You're funny. I have seen women all my life pre-judge other women based on banal things like your postulation. You don't have to be a low-life politician that went to law school to be considered intelligent. Just because you know how to lie with a straight face (and wipe your server "like with a cloth or something") doesn't make you worth a dime.

sweetness, i don't think she understands she's being used, that's all. if that's some god awful pre-judgement so be it. bless your wee heart, tho.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

LOL.

7 HOTTEST FIRST LADIES EVER: MELANIA TRUMP RANKS NO. 1

Poor Hillary got slammed twice by Trump as she is forced into the No. 6th spot... DAM!

Look at that cute little thing...even used a young picture of her.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join