It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I have no idea why she would make such a fashion statement. Maybe........

Kathy Griffin telling her to F off on twitter/Fathers Day or when she was holding her husbands cut off head?
Fonda's disgusting comments about her son Barron?
Bee calling her daughter in-law a freckless C?
Di Nero saying F Trump at the Tony's?
SNL and all the late night TV shows that attack her family daily?
The constant 24/7 barrage of extreme hate the left dishes out on her family every minute of every day?
ETC.....
ETC.....
ETC ???

Yeah, I'm completely bewildered and stumped as to why she wouldn't care anymore, IDK.

edit on 21-6-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Guys just get over it, this is a nothing burger and you are just over reacting!

Oh by the way, Obama has been getting round dressed as a glittery satan...lose ya # over that though...

That was a fake photo, ya? What media outlet turned that into a mountain like this?

link   
a reply to: amazing

Only in your small mind. Not worth discussing.

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh by the way, Obama has been getting round dressed as a glittery satan...lose ya # over that though...

THAT'S BECAUSE IT DISRESPECTED SATAN!!!

SATAN DOESN'T LOOK GLITTERY! WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!? BASICALLY CALLING SATAN GAY!

#IntolerantLiberals.

Ammirite?

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TinySickTears

This is so freaking stupid I can't believe that any news agency would waste time on it.

Jesus.

I may need to just leave the internet for awhile. The lowness of the petty in this nation is staggering.

wow a time came where we can 100% agree with each other

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I can't possibly read that with that, and all that. Try something else, what did it say?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Holy Sh!tballs - you yanks don't waste a split second to get the cassssshhhhhhhhhhh..........

If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense, mang. This is one issue in which I salute whoever slapped that up there this fast and I wish them well in their capitalist adventures. Money is always right.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Blaine91555
You know, going after any elected officials spouses or children is so low, so warped as to make anyone participating worthy of scorn and being ignored entirely by the universe. Any news source that would carry it is worthy of tuning out and I see this has spread across the MSM.

What a sad species we are.

That's the funniest # I've read all day. Thanks!

After 8 years of reading about that burka wearing, ape slash transvestite, satanist Michelle... that's really rich. And I couldn't give a crap about Obamas, but the hypocrisy is getting deep. Time to grab the hip waders.

Thanks for the laugh again!

Hmmm... someone who has never once gone after any FLOTUS or POTUS' children in any topic and has remained of the position that doing so is a dick move, including when the topic came up during a Democrat presidency, or calling one of the least political, quietest, lowest public presence First Ladies we've had in decades "the Antichrist." Which one's spouting rivers of horsesnip, Kharon? Who exactly is the hypocritical dipsy-doo-dah, half a "hey, how you doin'?" here?

Hypocrisy? Hypocrisy? They're called mirrors, install a few in your abode.

The one who's engaging in it, burdman.

I say if we can call one first lady names, then we can call them all. And the Antichrist is a joke, obviously, as I am not religious, but anyways, I'll say that here now, so it's not twisted.

You won't see me engage in hypocrisy here and say it's ok to call one this but not another. However, many here are. Will you single them out? No, I don't suppose so.

Funny stuff, trying to turn hypocrisy around on those who call it out when they see it.

Listen, I know I'm an outsider here in this echo chamber, and I know I'm no friend of mods... I'm a persona no grata, a pariah, and that's fine, I don't come here for stars and flags...

but when I see hypocrisy -- I am sure as hell gonna call it out, every damn time, with pleasure!

edit on 21-6-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The jacket likely is a compromise with Trump.

He likely was aghast at her going down there, and they probably argued over it.
He said to her, if she went you will give the media a huge edge to criticize me.

So she, cunningly, decided to wear the jacket and sidetrack the storyline about her going down there to diss Trump.

Or maybe she simply doesn't care about the media and is saying that to their face since basically they are the only ones taking a picture of her, so who do you think the message is intended for...lol

The media has not been kind to her lately and she knows when she is out there they will be around her like sharks...

edit on 21-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Trump just tweeted that the message on the back of Melania's jacket was intentional and it was aimed towards the "fake news".

funny thing is, that's not what the spokesperson said originally.

they're using melania to distract and troll now. she's not bright enough to understand that.

ugh. pitiful..

edit on 21-6-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

I did find you an example right in this thread... no, you can't play the "I was just jokin" card to get out of it.

You engaged, find a mirror, inhale the resplendence of your own nonsense, bathe in, reabsorb it back into your skin.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

she's not bright enough to understand that.

There is nothing uglier than a liberal female covertly jealous of a beautiful intelligent woman. You need to hide your true colours better.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

hilarious. that's all you got.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

hilarious. that's all you got.

You are not bright enough to understand me, this much is evident.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

oh hell.. you got me. LOLOL

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I knew it !!

It was to trigger the gullibles.

💥💥

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Here's what you wrote again :

You know, going after any elected officials spouses or children is so low, so warped as to make anyone participating worthy of scorn and being ignored entirely by the universe. Any news source that would carry it is worthy of tuning out and I see this has spread across the MSM. What a sad species we are.

It sounds like a fascistas attack upon the truthful tbh : there's no hate , but pure surprise . Did I get the wrong end of the stick ?

It was an intentional message , we know that by this point from Trumps' tweet , about the horrible ignorable media . Curiouser and curiouser

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

that's not what the spokesperson said originally.

Clue me in!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Melania is smart; she is beautiful; she is culturally enriched; and she speaks 5 languages. She has a quiet graciousness and elegance, and above all, she has heart. Most women that criticize her are probably jealous and self-absorbed with their own sense of importance.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
a reply to: Blaine91555

Here's what you wrote again :

You know, going after any elected officials spouses or children is so low, so warped as to make anyone participating worthy of scorn and being ignored entirely by the universe. Any news source that would carry it is worthy of tuning out and I see this has spread across the MSM. What a sad species we are.

It sounds like a fascistas attack upon the truthful tbh : there's no hate , but pure surprise . Did I get the wrong end of the stick ?

It was an intentional message , we know that by this point from Trumps' tweet , about the horrible ignorable media . Curiouser and curiouser

"Fascistas attack" roflmao

Another Antifa fascist larping for Communism!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join