It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's just a jacket and I doubt she wore it to her visit to the centers.

She's not an idiot.

Except she was wearing it before and after visiting to the centers. She might not be an idiot but she certainly is tone deaf.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Imagination™ has once again painted their own version of reality, with flying cats and swimming trees buttressed against a canvas speckled with the splendor of bipedal centipedes serving Long Island Iced Teas to thirsty Mormons.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
She can troll as much as she wants after all the sick and disgusting threats by liberal fascists who target her young son.

Melania Wins!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
You know, going after any elected officials spouses or children is so low, so warped as to make anyone participating worthy of scorn and being ignored entirely by the universe. Any news source that would carry it is worthy of tuning out and I see this has spread across the MSM.

What a sad species we are.

You're totally totally wrong bud .Your point of view is WAY out there ! Leave children alone , yes get that straight in people's heads : they had no choice... but spouses ? Doing official business when they're not elected , when they're married , and stay married to those officials and they lap up the benefits , eating the dinners , spending the money , giving the support etc etc etc . What planet are you on ? Planet massage Trump's balls for him ? You're on your own .
Oh , except for Melania , oh , and Stormy Daniels , oh yeah and Ivana , or was it Ivanka? Anyone else ? Oh yeah some other Trumpkintards , and a Jane Doe or 2 . Der

Now that's off my chest , imo having considered Melania's message to whoever wishes to read it : is that she doesn't want to do this anti-spin PR ,
she doesn't actually care if children are pinched and locked away ,
and she encouraging other Americans not to care either .

She's the man's wife , obviously , doing official business for him , obviously , because she needs to , very obviously , but she doesnt want to have to .

She does not care about the children she visited , she is doing a spin control PR exercise , FOR the president . She's committing a serious fraud in reality , it seems at least

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The Imagination™ has once again painted their own version of reality, with flying cats and swimming trees buttressed against a canvas speckled with the splendor of bipedal centipedes serving Long Island Iced Teas to thirsty Mormons.

Sounds like it would be a wonderful book.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Yep. He didn't want her to go, and only much later gave his "approval" to her. Sad.

Wearing the jacket is a perfect deflection from the story of her going down there.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

MY SIDES!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Sounds like it would be a wonderful book.

I believe the foreword is by Ronald Kessler.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Honestly, that makes a lot of sense.

We don't agree on a lot, but I'll give props where props are due. Not saying you're right, but your explanation makes the most sense to me.

Kudos for not grilling her, she made clear her stance on Monday.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

It has to be about all the flak being verbalized about her and Trump. Kind of like that old kids rhyme, "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

I don't believe for one second she is saying anything against the kids.

This is what I think. She doesn't care anymore after Donald embarrassed her with his affairs and other bad behavior in relation to her and their marriage.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
President Trump just explained it. Take it or not. Actually, I thought this earlier and, for me, it was confirmed.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thanks

I think it would be ridiculous to criticize this lady who went down there out of compassion for children beyond the politics of it all

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I really dont care...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

Great job of making my point for me. You're engaging in an attack on someone who does not even support Trump you are so overheated with hate and partisan outrage. Childish name calling also and why am I not surprised by that. Some peoples kids.
edit on 6/21/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

lol

I just saw a picture of someone wearing a similar green coat with "I really do care, do you? 11/6/18"

first ladies shouldn't troll, she's stooping low. not a good look. imo.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

She might not be an idiot but she certainly is tone deaf.

And this is why:

Trump: Melania's jacket 'refers to the Fake News Media'

link   
Guys just get over it, this is a nothing burger and you are just over reacting!

Oh by the way, Obama has been getting round dressed as a glittery satan...lose ya # over that though...

link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

You really got them worked up.... Internet is crazy hahaha

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Holy Sh!tballs - you yanks don't waste a split second to get the cassssshhhhhhhhhhh..........

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The next one will be "who on Ceres cares?".

And I'll sue them all to Ceres for better care, sue them all!!!oneoneeleven

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join