It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...< br />

Melania Trump was reportedly seen wearing an army-style jacket with the phrase “I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” on the back while boarding a plane at Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland, on Thursday.

When HuffPost asked Trump publicist Stephanie Grisham of the outfit, Grisham said: “I’d hope you guys would want to cover her visit with children today. It’s a jacket. There was no hidden message.

is this a weird thing to wear?

i definitely want to hear peoples opinion cause obviously people are talking #.
does seem pretty weird to me.

even if there is a message i dont get it.

do you?

message or fashion?
im confused

kind of a macy gray thing going on

edit on 21-6-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes, let the outrage flooooow!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Around Hawaii a few years back there started showing up, bumper stickers, and hats, and decals which said "Ainokea."

Sounds like a Hawaiian word, right? It isn't. It's a play on the pidgin English phrase, "I no care". "I don't care."

Real clever.

Real nice sentiment.

edit on 6/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

definitely not outraged. people are though

im just confused and definitely want to hear peoples opinion.

so whats your opinion?

seems like a photoshop right? considering where she is going and what has been happening

is it 4d # to prove the media is gonna grab this up no matter if she fixes everything for everyone.

you think?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

in 1 of 7 possible languages

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Do we know if she wore it into the children center?? She could have changed on the plane or taken the jacket off before she went in. That's gonna be my guess.

It's a LITTLE strange if she did wear it around the kids.

edit on 21-6-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

definitely not outraged. people are though

im just confused and definitely want to hear peoples opinion.

so whats your opinion?

seems like a photoshop right? considering where she is going and what has been happening

is it 4d # to prove the media is gonna grab this up no matter if she fixes everything for everyone.

you think?

My opinion is that this had to be deliberate. She just gave these kids a big middle finger. Seems like she deserved the Donald.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This can't be real, right?

Here I thought her going to visit these detention centers was a really good idea....why in the hell??

+10 more 
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Let's wait and see if she actually wore the jacket into the center before we skewer her to bits.

link   

i think she answered all of the questions you asked in the op.
my opinion, im with her.

+3 more 
link   
I don’t know... I’m not outraged or anything, but it IS a rather strange choice. With all the clothes she has in her closet, THIS is what she chooses to wear on her way to see immigrant kids separated from their families? Weird....

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Do we know if she wore it into the children center?? She could have changed on the plane or taken the jacket off before she went in. That's gonna be my guess.

she was wearing it when she got on the plane but not when she got off

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey people: it says she was seen wearing the jacket "WHILE BOARDING THE PLANE." Did she actually wear it around the kids?

OP is it any more specific than what you have posted?

+2 more 
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if she was told to wear it just for the reaction it would cause from certain people who like to overreact about everything.

+12 more 
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

It has to be about all the flak being verbalized about her and Trump. Kind of like that old kids rhyme, "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

I don't believe for one second she is saying anything against the kids.

+50 more 
link   

This is so freaking stupid I can't believe that any news agency would waste time on it.

Jesus.

I may need to just leave the internet for awhile. The lowness of the petty in this nation is staggering.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I don’t know... I’m not outraged or anything, but it IS a rather strange choice. With all the clothes she has in her closet, THIS is what she chooses to wear on her way to see immigrant kids separated from their families? Weird....

im with the above.

had to be on purpose for a purpose...
not sure what but that just seems like the strangest choice if not on purpose.
i know # about fashion though.

come on donny boy. tweet

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

My opinion would be that for anyone to go after any Presidents spouse over choice of clothing, is evidence the person doing it is so brainwashed and controlled by a political ideology, it's the equivalent of a mental illness.

But then politics brings out the worst in some people, like anyone who would care about this or even think it's worthy of discussion. Adults with adolescent minds.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: KansasGirl

she was wearing it when she got on the plane but not when she got off

Thank you for that clarification!

In that case, all you tantrum throwers: get the eff over it. SHE DIDNT HAVE IT ON when she went to see the kids. Holy crap we have some freaks on this site.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

She did not wear it off the plane.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume it wasn't malicious. That said said, her personal assistant or whoever let her out of the house should be fired.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join