It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were dinosaurs more evolutionarily advanced than humans???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Maybe...

Elephants exist today..

Blue whales are not that much smaller than a mosasaur.

Reguardless I think it is doubtful humans ever become the diminant species.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

You mean scientists thought they looked the same, like you did. Does this elevate your qualifications or show how simple their evaluation really is? I know which you wish to be true, but reality is not flexible..

DynOsirs built the pyramids and everything on Newearth youtube channel. They walked and talked like and took dumps just like humans.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

That’s just stupid...

Humans built the pyramids under the direction of their reptilian overlords..

Obviously..
edit on 28-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That doesn’t change the fact that “still living modern reptilians” and a society as advanced as ours that history has forgotten is ridiculous..
Why do you set intellectual boundaries for yourself? The "Ignorance Hole" I speak of, and you, is over 500,000,000 million years large, or larger.

That's a heck of a lotta years! 500,000,000,000,000 years is more than 500 times the age of the universe!

The evidence is mounting that more advanced cultures existed prior to our measly 40,000 years.

Really? Please define 'advanced cultures' and provide links to evidence, any evidence, that such 'advanced cultures' existed.

Because, sophomoric musings in a illegal-smoke filled dorm room is not evidence, I'm pretty certain.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In terms of physical brute strength, more then likely, but in terms of the power of imagination, and it cosmic source, imagination land.

Hell, damned dragons don't believe in the barbaric, hedonistic sun god, and met there at Satan or the ice age. Plus there was a lot more oxygen then supposedly, and yet lemurs remained unchanged supposedly.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Sorry, there is no evidence of 500,000 million yo civilizations there.

Just bog standard silly season speculation about interesting stuff our ancestors did with inspiration and ingenuity.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If you read the book of Enoch, it pretty much says dinosaurs came to be from fallen angels mating with animals creating this nasty mutant offspring.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I read a book flying horsies once.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I read a book flying horsies once.

I'd be impressed if the book was written before the author knew that horses existed.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Sure. A description of dinosaurs. Because a big scary animal is a dinosaur. Of course. No other interpretation is possible. And humans have no imagination.

edit on 7/2/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

OK, sure.

Now then, I don't suppose, just asking, that you have something vaguely resembling proof? Y'know, verifiable, testable proof?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
[/post]

Maybe...

Elephants exist today..

Blue whales are not that much smaller than a mosasaur.

I was always under the impression that the blue whale was the largest creature that ever existed and it's a mammal. Probably largest in terms of mass but can you guide me to any contradictory evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join