It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Issues with her ex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Good thread mate I feel for you. I get in the same boat...we don't like ex's meddling around behind our backs. If he pulls a move to steal her from you...find out where he lives and torch his housr. Then break up your relationship with her. If she has the balls to tell him to get lost for good...then it shows you jave a strong loving woman with you and then God bless.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sorry to be that guy.
But...
Your problem is facebook...

Personally I feel if she was really committed to you then she would have blocked him having any access to her. Have you had any interactions with an ex while with her?

The staying friends argument is BS we all know that works out less than 5% of the time and it's just to have a fall back guy. Just in case...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

As hard as this advice may be to swallow for someone who is in the midst of a situation like you're going through right now, please listen to it and heed it!

You deserve better than this. You're already being dragged down to a level you shouldn't be at by living your life worrying about this as much as you are. Take a step back and really think about how a relationship should be a blessing in your life and not a nerve-racking emotional roller coaster ride.

You've proven you're a good guy who would make the right woman happy by trying to deal with such a situation in a mature fashion. Leave her, live your life and make yourself happy. She will realize what she has lost, of course, but you will move on and find someone worth your while who will make you truly happy. No matter what she says or what you think or feel, if she truly was done with him and honestly wanted nothing more to do with him, she wouldn't. It's simple as that.

Whatever her reason may be, it's wrong for you to feel this way by something thay could be so easily taken care of by her simply blocking this guy's phone number, Facebook, and anything else.

Sorry for the long post but i feel strongly about somebody going through unnecessary emotional turmoil when they're in a relationship, one of the few things in life which are supposed to make people the happiest. I've been through emotional hell because of my last relationship and am still experiencing the aftershocks, so to speak, because of it. It's not fun and i hate to see anybody else go through it.

This world is full of good women (and good men, for the ladies out there) who have true hearts and will care for you the right way. Please don't waste time continuing to worry and wonder and assume and feel certain things when that time can be spent bettering yourself emotionally and mentally for when the right one comes along.

Okay, I'm done blabbing now. Everyone have a good night. Or day, depending on where you are.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join