It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Impeachment Ads on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

That's really weird because all I get are Ads about Russian brides, Asian hookers, beer and stuff about Volumetric concrete mixers.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with my mic, my discussions, my keystrokes or my internet history.

Because I'm a good boy.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Russian brides

Strange because that's what Trump is interested in.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Russian brides

Strange because that's what Trump is interested in.

If you ever get to Singapore - go to 'Orchard Towers' - AKA: The Four Floors of Whores. Very popular night spot for sailors etc.

If you've got a spare $500, you can get into the top floor - this is where all the Russian hookers are. From there you can pay anything from $1k through to $10k - depending on the contract.

and believe you me, Trump can take a number and line up like the rest of the men and women and ladyboys - smoking hot Ruski's simply does not do it justice.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the advice. And will there be plenty of golden covfefe there?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

And will there be plenty of golden covfefe there?

Sh!tloads mate, tonnes of it. You can get it on a train, in a plane, with a goat or even on a boat, that covfefe is much better than green screens and spam.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Damn man I just might go there. I now understand Trump's attraction.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

That's really weird because all I get are Ads about Russian brides, Asian hookers, beer and stuff about Volumetric concrete mixers.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with my mic, my discussions, my keystrokes or my internet history.

Because I'm a good boy.

Lol…

HORNY… They KNOW WHAT ARE YOU AFTER..……….….

edit on 21-6-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

If you ever get to Singapore - go to 'Orchard Towers' - AKA: The Four Floors of Whores. Very popular night spot for sailors etc.

I would imagine being a captain grants certain privelages ...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Reverse selective ad targeting because they know you would hit that impeach him now button so many times it would be like DDOS attack to their server.

But seriously, your lack of frequency of ads has a lot to do with that gold border around your stats in the mini profile. A small reward to members making bigger contributions of content to the site. Originally that border was framed around the whole post box in Gold, Silver, Bronze and plain for those that had not reached those levels and the side reward was fewer ads per level.

Dirty secret: I hit bronze just before becoming a moderator and only enjoyed fewer ads for a few weeks. We had to be able to see them to see what people were talking about with a particularly obnoxious ad. Absolute worst one was one for smileies that would scream out “Hellooo” on a mouse over. People admitted they nearly wet themselves during late night visiting because it was so unexpected and seemed to roll down to find your cursor, myself included. Rotation was every 3-5 and 7-10 page clicks so possible to happen twice in a row. People got PTSD over that one.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Reverse selective ad targeting because they know you would hit that impeach him now button so many times it would be like DDOS attack to their server.

Oh man, I totally lost it reading that - didn't see it coming AT ALL. Awesome stuff

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Oh man, I totally lost it reading that - didn't see it coming AT ALL. Awesome stuff

How about hovering the mouse cursor over the ad so many times it invites the DDoS attacks? Hillary would be pooping in her diaper.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If you love the children, you know what to press.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

ATS is full of children. Trump is the biggest child of all in the playground. Wait Kim might be the 2nd biggest child.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

When I see things like that. I'm thinking. Someone is floating the idea around to see how much support it will get.

Not a good sign for Trump.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Disappointing ATS

I believe in free speech and all, but you know this is a heated subject right now on ATS. Allowing your ad providers to use that to push their agenda is ... not cool.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Didn't get the Trump add but found this one

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

ATS is full of children. Trump is the biggest child of all in the playground. Wait Kim might be the 2nd biggest child.

Should we put them in cages though? That is the real question.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The ATS OWNER

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You've been here since 2006 and you've never heard of scepticoverlord?
If I'm not mistaken he's (one of) the people who started ATS

site OWNER

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
And all this time I thought it was SepticOverload....

my bad

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join