It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton RICO complaint

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
I’m pretty sure this is real(?):
(edit: I’m not so sure, now. The last paragraph: “829. To Plaintiff Officer Gary Byrne, who apparently has “crossed” the Clintons and their affiliated Enterprise, life is quite perilous and precarious – we ask this honorable court to intervene and provide the ability, even if the jury does not return all that is asked, to prevent the Enterprise, as they are wont, from murdering Officer Byrne and his family.” lol... Mods, do what you need.

Are you kidding? If it is real, whoever filed that thing just won themselves the Piano Wire Award for the entire Summer!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Are you supporting them?

It's a copy of a possible court filing.

Most of it looks like standard anti-Clinton BS.

Next?

Not all of them, yet... However the majority of them have already been proven to be true so time will tell on the rest.

Now stick your fingers back in your ears and put the blindfold back on.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

No, most of these claims have not "been proven to be true" except in the minds of anti-Clinton zealots

You guys are so funny ... someone calls you on your BS and they're the ones ignoring reality. What a ridiculous, pat response.

LOLOL.

The language of the "complaint" is not even standard legal language. If it was filed, the Court is still laughing about it.

Folks should be careful though, filing a false RICO complaint is libel (and a Federal offense).
edit on 21-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The funny part is that we are the ones who see the reality.

edit on 21-6-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Well, I have my days, Bean ... but I do know rank BS when I see it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

I'm not a lawyer... I don't play one on TV... and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night... but this is the craziest and most convoluted and contrived excuse for a legal complaint that I've ever seen. And I'm pretty sure it's just one more desperate effort to distract and deflect from the bad -- strike that; make it criminal -- behavior of Team Obama to "Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!"

And here's the money quote:

As noted in the complaint herein, particularly egregious because it may sound in treason (among many illegal and/or predicate acts) involved the Enterprise/Clinton bribery ("bribery" constituting a federal offense both in giving and receiving), in which Hillary Clinton, inter alia, as statutory representative on the lead agency for transfer of control of United States uranium to Russia (the "Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States" or 'CFIUS"), deceived President Obama when she not only did not object to the uranium transction during the CFIUS process, but intentionally did not inform Obama that defendants Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative stood gain financially through such Russian Control. Nor did Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (or Attorney General Eric Holder, also a member of CFIUS) inform President Obama that Russia would likely convey the U.S. uranium, surreptitiously and in part, to end users Iran and North Korea -- countries which directly threaten the United States and its key allies in the Middle East.

Poor poor Obama... who no doubt will find out on the news with the rest of the world... was so deceived by Hillary and her "enterprise"...

Don't get me wrong; I'll be the last one to say Hillary is innocent. But I'll also be the last one to say Obama is innocent as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: japhrimu

I'm not a lawyer... I don't play one on TV... and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night... but this is the craziest and most convoluted and contrived excuse for a legal complaint that I've ever seen.

As usual, you focus on the truth. Anyone who has ever heard of a courtroom knows that "complaint" is horsefeathers.

IF it was actually filed, some one's membership in the Bar is in danger.

We've had extensives conversations about the Clinton's here, and you and I don't always see eye to eye on the facts.

No one would say that either of them haven't done their share of wrong for success in politics. The fact is there is NO ONE who is successful in politics that hasn't.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I really wish that were a bigger "if" -- much bigger! But the sad truth is that I wouldn't be at all surprised if this really has been filed as a formal legal complaint. Frivolous and ridiculous as it is. That's how bad our damn justice system is!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I really wish that were a bigger "if" -- much bigger! But the sad truth is that I wouldn't be at all surprised if this really has been filed as a formal legal complaint. Frivolous and ridiculous as it is. That's how bad our damn justice system is!!!

Reminds me of some of Orly Taitz's worst efforts.

I'm sure, as I am, you're frustrated with the mudding of the waters that these kinds of garbage filings create.

Then, if one is actually looking into evidence against, say, Clinton or Obama, it's too easy to have that decent work contaminated by this garbage.

/nods.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Reminds me of some of Orly Taitz's worst efforts.

LOL! I literally thought of her while reading it!!! And I really tried to cut her some slack because English wasn't her primary language... but oh dear lord! Reading some of Orly's tortured sentences was as difficult as listening to Dubya try to squeak out a complete thought!

I'm sure, as I am, you're frustrated with the mudding of the waters that these kinds of garbage filings create.

Then, if one is actually looking into evidence against, say, Clinton or Obama, it's too easy to have that decent work contaminated by this garbage.

Yes, I am and for exactly those reasons. I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And this ain't it!!! As you said before, no one's innocent here. But we don't need to make things up. Let the chips fall where they may and let everyone get what they deserve for their real crimes. There's plenty of blame to go around. But if it's not righteous justice than it's not justice at all.

/nods.

Right back atcha!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Really?!!??

Sorry man, this is just more FAKE NEWS!!! None of that document contains any truth what-so-ever, and an objective person can easily see that.

What this is a lame attempt to villify the Clintons.

And that son; is reality!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join