It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton RICO complaint

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I’m pretty sure this is real(?):
(edit: I’m not so sure, now. The last paragraph: “829. To Plaintiff Officer Gary Byrne, who apparently has “crossed” the Clintons and their affiliated Enterprise, life is quite perilous and precarious – we ask this honorable court to intervene and provide the ability, even if the jury does not return all that is asked, to prevent the Enterprise, as they are wont, from murdering Officer Byrne and his family.” lol... Mods, do what you need.

A former secret service agent that protected the Clintons, Gary J. Byrne, has filed a Rico complaint...

Phage has a working link, below...

Defendants: CLINTON FOUNDATION, CLINTON-GIUSTRA ENTERPRISE PARTNERSHIP, MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA, CORRECT THE RECORD, AMERICAN BRIDGE 21ST CENTURY, CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON, SHAREBLUE, DAVID BROCK, WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, GEORGE SOROS, JOHN PODESTA, JONATHAN WACKROW, JAN GILOOLY and CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE

There’s a lot to go over (which I have not done)

Plaintiff’s address has been withheld due to alleged death threats...

I’m about done for the night, but thank you, phage for a couple corrections, and the working link. I tried to improve the op.

edit on 6/21/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
I’m pretty sure this is real:

dockets.justia.com...:2018cv01422/197752

Defendants: CLINTON FOUNDATION, CLINTON-GIUSTRA ENTERPRISE PARTNERSHIP, MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA, CORRECT THE RECORD, AMERICAN BRIDGE 21ST CENTURY, CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON, SHAREBLUE, DAVID BROCK, WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, GEORGE SOROS, JOHN PODESTA, JONATHAN WACKROW, JAN GILOOLY and CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE

I’m gonna look into this more, and I’ll probably edit to add.

Your link says Olebara v Summers?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I know, but that’s the link not working.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu
Here you go.
Hint: It's not an indictment.
i-uv.com...

edit on 6/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you, fixed.

I’m pretty tired... is this filing big news, do you think?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Been a while since they said the Clintons would be charged and sent to jail. The Bushes would be charged and sent to jail for war crimes before that happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Try again.
No charges either.
It's a complaint.

I wonder if it was actually filed.

edit on 6/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And by who?

I'm reading through it.

Would this even tell me who filed the complaint?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It says the complaint is about , it seems, every organizations clinton is a part of plus anything she ever interacted with. AND

and NUMEROUS UNKNOWN NAMED Defendants

Is this real?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Is this real?

I'm betting it's real according to Foxcons.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
A lot of the first part is about hillary and companies treatment with a secret service officer Gary byrne

He is the one filing the complaint through his lawyer.
edit on 21-6-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

This Enterprise has taken such attacks to an unprecedented and chilling new level – involving illegal domestic human and electronic surveillance, and trade craft such as “lures” run at Byrne in order to obstruct the Hillary Clinton e -mail and Clinton Foundation Investigations by the agencies of the Obama government, all against private citizens in order to assist Hillary Clinton become the 45th President of the United States , destroy Gary Byrne, and enrich themselves .

I think this is the heart of this complaint.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

In the immediate aftermath of the March 2018 Parkland massacre, Media Matters bribed a minor, David Hogg, with offer (and acceptance) of in excess of $5000 in cash – in response, Hogg “repaid” Media Matters by slandering private U.S. citizens, and non- public figures, affiliated with the longstanding nonprofit organization known as the National Rifle Associatio

Along with Enterprise surrogate and legal counsel Mar c Elias, whose recruitment of “an army of liberal lawyers” to do “ pro-bono ” work in support of CREW (and others) undermining the government of the United State

The more of this I read the more it sounds like a right wing conspiracy nuts wet dream.

I wonder if phage was able to find out if it was filed?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Look at my bolded edit in OP.

Alright, I’m off to bed.

Goodnight, all.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Here you go.
Hint: It's not an indictment.
i-uv.com...

Ten years ago, defendant Brock’s malfeasance became more precisely organized in the
Enterprise, and thus fully weaponized, as he joined forces with former president William Jefferson
Clinton (“William Clinton” or “President Clinton”), Hillary Rodham Clinton and funder George Soros
(“Soros”), and at various stages of the illegal Enterprise, the other defendants named here. They, and
the Enterprise they formed to control the Democratic Party, took illicit advantage of a previously
inviolate structural arrangement (between all three branches of our government) codified in the Foreign
Intelligence Surveillance Act (“FISA”) by arranging for payment through smear merchants Fusion GPS
to the Russian SVR and FSB and British (former) agent Christopher Steele (“Steele”). To abolish their
enemies, in other words, the Enterprise defendants were willing to defy all legal and constitutional
dictates – including certain actors within the Obama Department of Justice ineffably misleading Article
III colleagues resident in this very Court. This is sedition, bordering on treason, and patently illegal.

Sounds quite interesting though...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Is this real?

I'm betting it's real according to Foxcons.

It is real Bean. Phage linked it earlier.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Gwarsh, it's like any idiot with a law degree can file whatever crap they want ...

And?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Since She lost the election, that means They has amnesty no matter how high the body count (1,000,000+).

Just ask around.

edit on 21-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Gwarsh, it's like any idiot with a law degree can file whatever crap they want ...

And?

Ten years ago, defendant Brock’s malfeasance became more precisely organized in the
Enterprise, and thus fully weaponized, as he joined forces with former president William Jefferson
Clinton (“William Clinton” or “President Clinton”), Hillary Rodham Clinton and funder George Soros
(“Soros”), and at various stages of the illegal Enterprise, the other defendants named here. They, and
the Enterprise they formed to control the Democratic Party, took illicit advantage of a previously
inviolate structural arrangement (between all three branches of our government) codified in the Foreign
Intelligence Surveillance Act (“FISA”) by arranging for payment through smear merchants Fusion GPS
to the Russian SVR and FSB and British (former) agent Christopher Steele (“Steele”). To abolish their
enemies, in other words, the Enterprise defendants were willing to defy all legal and constitutional
dictates – including certain actors within the Obama Department of Justice ineffably misleading Article
III colleagues resident in this very Court. This is sedition, bordering on treason, and patently illegal.

Are you disputing the validity of the claims?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Are you supporting them?

It's a copy of a possible court filing.

Most of it looks like standard anti-Clinton BS.

Next?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join