It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dossier Author Steele Visited State Dept in Oct '16

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well he had to come by and pick up his check.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I loved it when he would say " the first time i heard about that was on the news" aw the bs was strong with that one.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

In the UK the claims are automatically assumed to be false, the onus is onus is on the defendant to prove their statement to be true.

So the fact that the defendant (steele) allowed the court record to show the allegations are presumed false (english law) and did not submit a statement that they were NOT false means nothing?

Thanks for your information with respect to this incident, it is much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, if anyone is keeping score here ...

Strzok and another FBI agent went on a mission to London to receive information from the Australian ambassador about Trump Campaign members that had been turned or were cooperating with Russian agents.

Also, the reason this was kept secret was to insure that no leaks about the inquiries got out to the public to damage Trump's campaign as the leaks, and Comey crap had done to Clinton's.

Wow, isn't that ironic.

would you please source the campaign members that had been "turned" ( like a vampire?)(sorry couldn't resist)?
i have read about Papadopoulos
he sounds like a scoundral...www.rollingstone.com...
was he "turned"?
who else is on your "turned" list?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sorry for taking so long. Had a A/C job pull in last minute that I couldn't pass up.

The way you joked around and took jabs at other posters with Silly was embarrassing. At least it should have been, coming from a poster who's posts I have starred many of.

I also noticed after she ran off you went back to your normal posting self. We all know how Silly is.
Seeing another member enabling her in her tactics just hit me wrong I guess.

Notice she hasn't been back with the evidence for her dossier verification claims?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obama was also unaware of Clinton's server ... despite having emailed her on it multiple times.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sorry for taking so long. Had a A/C job pull in last minute that I couldn't pass up.

The way you joked around and took jabs at other posters with Silly was embarrassing. At least it should have been, coming from a poster who's posts I have starred many of.

I also noticed after she ran off you went back to your normal posting self. We all know how Silly is.
Seeing another member enabling her in her tactics just hit me wrong I guess.

Notice she hasn't been back with the evidence for her dossier verification claims?

They don't need 'no stinking facts'. No, they need diversion and accusations along with name calling , "you right wing NAZI's." In the negative attacks that are oh so cruel and misleading to boot, there are more proof of the brainwashed left making the right look like saints.

well progs, "you've got to change your evil way, Ba- by!".. "Every word that I say is true, you got to change, Ba By!"

We see you not having the facts right Your stuff is just not what you tell us but what you don't admit too. The spinning the fraction of truth which you might have ends into total BS that is just grandstanding. It is game over for that whole method of trying to play people for fools.

I am thinking if the lot of you spinning double standards and crying for the wrong things are EXPOSED, that the rest of us can just start there.

Can't keep doing things the left does that actually hurt an economy and its citizens forever and expect things to improve. Those jobs did come back POTUS Obama.

edit on 22-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux

a reply to: shooterbrody

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

You really should take your own advice.

Really? Because I can admit that I made a mistake? Some of you should try it sometime.

Here's the thing: Shooterbrody's article [sic] stated that an English Court had determined that the contents of the Peegate Dossier were false and based that on a quote from the court procedings.

The article, and Shooterbrody (and myself, it turns out) misunderstood that statement because of one fact, helpfully pointed out by Bastion ... in the UK, libel requires that the Defendant prove their defamatory statements to be true.

The phrase "assumed to be false" speaks to a point of British law, not to the summation of the Crown on the accuracy of the entire Steele Dossier.

There, is that better for ya?

Why do you keep ignoring my post linking to Steele's own words in his deposition?

I get it. It's super cool to talk about "presumption of innocence," and all, even when it doesn't apply in civil matters. It also serves to confuse the issue, right? Right?

Let me be crystal-f'ing-clear for you:

Read my post and the link to Steele's own words in his deposition.

Hint... He says that nothing in the dossier, "...represent[s]...verified facts."

edit on 23/6/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/6/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join