It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dossier Author Steele Visited State Dept in Oct '16

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Where are the logs then. You are not nice I'll tell you that much. I am asking an honest question and you are being a prick! And for what reason? Because I asked a question?
What ever dude. You're disappearing from my consciousness.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: RazorV66

Susan Rice was one (Obama NSA) (Miss Benghazi Puppet) (etc etc)

Others too as I remember.

Susan Rice told Congress why she unmasked Trump officials – here’s what she said

The whole mess is getting exposed 😎⚖

well you know spying on american citizens was always better than just asking them.....
Interesting that steele visiting the state department is just now being released to the public
too bad he was forced to testify in court that his dossier was unverified crap

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

... too bad he was forced to testify in court that his dossier was unverified crap

Do you have any legitimate backup for that claim? I'd be fascinated to see it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When did that happen?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Horowitz is investigating Strzok to see if he met with Steele and was involved in the creation of the dossier.

McCabe sent Strzok to London for unknown reasons in June (or July? Need to check) 2016. This was right in the middle of the Clinton investigation, and right around the time Page and Strzok discussed the Insurance Policy with McCabe. Texts show they were planning this insurance policy in the event Trump was elected.

The Resistance movement is real, and there were individuals in government positions that were part of it. If Steele was meeting with people right before the election, it was likely to be sure their Insurance Policy was in place.

edit on 6/21/18 by BlueAjah because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Good job!

You pulled in disparate, unrelated elements into a viable narrative almost believable.

Very professional.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Where are the logs then. You are not nice I'll tell you that much. I am asking an honest question and you are being a prick! And for what reason? Because I asked a question?
What ever dude. You're disappearing from my consciousness.

If you are looking for specific visitor logs, I suggest filing an FOIA request.

As stated, they are not posted online. That does NOT mean they don't exist as you attempted to imply.

If you're looking for evidence that visitor logs do exist, please see my earlier post wherein I linked you to a politco article talking about them and to the actual court filing requesting those same visitor logs.

In addition, here's a description of how those logs are administered and used. Pretty sure they wouldn't have policy and procedure in place for some non-existent fairy tale.
Relevant excerpt:

VACS-D is an automated visitor registration application that is used to pre-register visitors to designated Department of State (DoS) facilities via OpenNet and to print temporary visitor identification badges when the visitor arrives. Before a visitor’s arrival at the DoS facility, the visitor’s sponsor can enter the visitor’s identification information in VACS-D. When the visitor arrives, the receptionist can print a standard, temporary identification badge after verifying the visitor’s identification. The application also provides a report mechanism that the Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) uses to monitor visitor access in support of mission requirements to protect domestic DoS facilities from unauthorized access.

VACS-D is currently installed in the following designated DoS domestic facilities: • Harry S Truman (HST) building, located in Washington, DC • United States Mission to the United Nations (USUN), located in New York City, NY • State Annex (SA) 20, Rossly

I'm not sure why you keep insinuating that these logs don;t exist. They do. Please read what I've linked and posted.

And, I know I'm not nice. I'm working on it.

Hope I wasn't too much of a prick, this time.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So... You want to completely ignore the FACT that Horowitz is investigating Srzok's relationship to Steele and if Strzok was involved in the creation of the dossier?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So... You want to completely ignore the FACT that Horowitz is investigating Srzok's relationship to Steele and if Strzok was involved in the creation of the dossier?

Heck no! I want you to provide a source for your claims so I can learn more about it!

Please? Thank you!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Heck no! I want you to provide a source for your claims so I can learn more about it!

Please? Thank you!

Sure!

Mr. Palmer: "Are you aware that Strzok went to London in July of 2016?"

Horowitz: "I've learned of that through various public reports"

Mr. Palmer: "Thank you. Would it be fair to say that McCabe approved that trip and approved the expenditures for that?"

Horowitz: "I don't know the answer one way or the other"

Mr. Palmer: "I just wonder what other justification there could have been for a trip to London at that particular time other than the Russia probe and what concerns me was that when he returned he almost immediately launched that probe, that McCabe approved him going to London and he came back and he launched it. Do you think that there's any possibility that Strzok had prior knowledge that Christopher Steele was assembling the dossier?"

Horowitz: "That's one of the issues that we are / have been asked to look at. So we're in the middle of that work on how that played out with regard to the FISA application."

Mr. Palmer: "I'm glad that you made that point because another question I need to ask. Was there any possibility that the dossier was at least part of Strzok's 'Insurance Policy'? Because that statement came later I believe.

Horowitz: "That's right. The insurance policy statement came up on August.."

...They go on to discuss McCabe's bias due to Clinton contributions to his wife's campaign.

Mr. Palmer: "Do you think that either of them had knowledge that the Clinton campaign paid for the dossier?"

Horowitz: "... that is something that is part of the review that we are doing"

oversight.house.gov...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When did that happen?

Defamation/Libel Case Deposition

Story about the London high Court ruling that he must testify.

From the first article discussing the actual contents of said depo:

“The contents of the December memorandum did not represent (and did not purport to represent) verified facts, but were raw intelligence which had identified a range of allegations that warranted investigation given their potential national security implications,” he wrote.

That's his written answer (through his solicitor) to a question in the deposition.

So, yeah, he literally says the dossier does not "represent...verified facts."

What?!?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

In addition to my previous post:

Sen. Lindsey Graham asks Horowitz if Strzok or McCabe misled investigators

Sen. Lindsey Graham is calling on the Justice Department to set the record straight about an alleged meeting involving then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, agent Peter Strzok and attorney Lisa Page, in which “an insurance policy” against a possible Trump victory in the 2016 election purportedly was discussed.

In a text from Strzok to Page dated Aug. 15, 2016, the pair discussed “an insurance policy” in the event that Donald Trump went on to win the presidential election.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office – that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take the risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” the text read.
If it is true that McCabe was present for such a discussion, it would “show bias and inappropriate behavior at the highest levels of the FBI,” Graham said.

“I believe it would be of grave consequence if the deputy director of the FBI met with the lead investigator of the Clinton email and Russia investigations to talk about ‘an insurance policy’ against Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election.”

This was yesterday.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: RazorV66

Susan Rice was one (Obama NSA) (Miss Benghazi Puppet) (etc etc)

Others too as I remember.

Susan Rice told Congress why she unmasked Trump officials – here’s what she said

The whole mess is getting exposed 😎⚖

well you know spying on american citizens was always better than just asking them.....
Interesting that steele visiting the state department is just now being released to the public
There is probably more information in that respect coming to light. Little tidbits here and there.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
newsprocession.com...

The senior master, better known as a judge in the United States, announced that the court had “come to the conclusion that Mr. Steele does have relevant evidence to give for trial in the U.S. proceedings.”

that is quite a thing for a "judge" to say

One of the more revealing aspects of Wednesday’s court proceeding revolved around the credibility of the dossier. The court has announced they presume the allegations outlined in the dossier to be false, a presumption that neither Steele nor his lawyers have contested in any way. Steele is no longer contending the allegations in his dossier to be true and seems to accept the unrelenting allegations of it being a work of fiction. An excerpt from the order states the following: “In the [Queen’s Bench] proceedings the key issue is whether Mr. Steele/Orbis were responsible for the publication of the defamatory statement. Thus, the factual enquiry in the English proceedings will not focus on the truth or falsity of the defamatory allegation which is presumed to be false, and the QB Defendants have not contended otherwise.”

hmm
presumed to be false is now the courts opinion of the dossier
interesting

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I am so sad.
.... that I could only give you one star for that.

edit on 6/21/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

FusionGPS was paid a small amount by an (at the time) anti-Trump online publication, not the RNC or any "Republican" organization.

They quit when Trump won the Nomination.

Then the DNC and Democrat Candidates paid millions to have the Dossier produced.

😃⚖

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
assets.documentcloud.org...
pdf of the court document
page 7
request 17
he admits it is crap

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The Republicans are thanking many people online who are helping to Rack-up (R) votes by the thousands day by day.

😎⚖🎀

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Awesome, so a question from Palmer about Strzok's trip to London about prior knowledge that Steele was assembling the dossier for Fusion GPS, answered by Horowitz by "We've been asked to look into that" means that Strzok helped Steele create the dossier?

LOL. Wow, that's quite a stretch, eh?

See, though the thing is Ajah ...your story is evolving right before our eyes ...

You claimed that Horowitz is "investigating Strzok" (not what Horowitz said) because he was involved with Steele in the "creation of the dossier (also not what Horowitz said.) You implied that Strzok helped Steele create the dossier because Strzok was part of "the Resistance" movement and that this was what was referred to as an "insurance policy."

Your citation proves NONE of that wild supposition.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

No, I said that Horowitz was investigating.
And Horowitz said that he is.
The question was if Strzok had prior knowledge of the Steele dossier. Prior knowledge would mean that he knew about it before or while it was being created and was in contact with Steele about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join