It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dossier Author Steele Visited State Dept in Oct '16

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Where's the link to the logs? As I said they are not online.
You did not answer or even acknowledge what I posted. You just went off on some tangent.
ADHD much?

Seriously?

Are you stupid or just being difficult?
Its best to just let it rot.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You did not answer or even acknowledge what I posted. You just went off on some tangent.
ADHD much?

Seriously?

Yet, you just can't, eh?

In on every thread to pile on with zero content?

While you're here, do you have any evidence about Chris Steele that could show why he wouldn't be visiting State, if he was?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Again I'm not willfully doing any such thing. I'm asking. But I'm getting ready to just start ignoring you because this is nonsense.

You are.

You were not honestly asking anything.

originally posted by: Sillyolme Try doing a search for State house visitors logs. There's nothing. Only Whitehouse visitors logs. Is there even such a thing as a state house visitors log? Just how much of this story is fiction? 90%? 95% all of it?

You used the fact that State Dept. (not State House) logs aren't generally posted online in an attempt to discredit or refute someone else's claim; to wit, your consecutive sentences - the first "asking" if the logs exist (come on!) and the next questioning the veracity of the original claims based on your dubious, indirect assertion that "[t]here's nothing," when trying to verify state dept logs exist.

I don't need a mirror to see dishonesty in others.

I'd be honored if you ignore me.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

ADHD much?

Seriously?

Yet, you just can't, eh?

While you're here, do you have any evidence about Chris Steele that could show why he wouldn't be visiting State, if he was?

The OP has done a fine job as well as other members. I'll take there word.

Pile zero content? Like defending a known a known liar and being the usual whitenight? Lol, thats rich.

Once again, you care for no STARS, however, its an indicator as to what the audience may agree with. None of your post harbor any agreement, sure you can snicker, who cares, yada yada, but in reality, it goes to show, many know better when they see the typical lefrist post.

You're quite literally the epitome of zero content.

And no, not answering your BS question 🤗

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh look, more than one line of text!

Yeah, I'm sure you do a lot of that "taking other members at their word" when it matches your agenda, eh?

I did share my opinion about another poster in open forum ... you did at least get that right. As far as being a "white knight" though ... you should probably review your own actions before you cast that stone very far ... in my opinion, most of the time, you merely serve as a part of the "amen corner" for certain posts and or posters.

Stars are an indicator of what the audience may agree with? Well then, by your logic, as I have four times the number of stars that you have, for example, my posts are considered much more valid than yours ... right?

Pfft. Another swign-and-a-miss bud. Now, let's get back to the topic, eh?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

ADHD much?

Seriously?

Yet, you just can't, eh?

Pile zero content? Like defending a known a known liar and being the usual whitenight? Lol, thats rich.

Once again, you care for no STARS, however, its an indicator as to what the audience may agree with. None of your post harbor any agreement, sure you can snicker, who cares, yada yada, but in reality, it goes to show, many know better when they see the typical lefrist post.

I am slowly getting it that Silly is just a troll or paid poster, but I have to say that I THINK Gryphon66 is honestly just posting what he/she thinks.

That may be a personal failing on my part; giving people too much benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Why is that important if it is true? I can give you a list of suggestions if you're interested in outing the "professionals" among us ... but again ... aside from it being against T&C to call others shills/stooges/paid posters in the open forum ... what difference does it make?

We're here to discuss the issues, and we historically did that in a high-level forensic way providing backup, etc.

The source of a factual post ... shouldn't matter, should it?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Why is that important if it is true? I can give you a list of suggestions if you're interested in outing the "professionals" among us ... but again ... aside from it being against T&C to call others shills/stooges/paid posters in the open forum ... what difference does it make?

We're here to discuss the issues, and we historically did that in a high-level forensic way providing backup, etc.

The source of a factual post ... shouldn't matter, should it?

Thanks.

Not interested.

And, I figured that your "high-level, forensic" analysis would discover that I didn't actually call anyone a paid poster or whatever. Maybe "HIGH-level" means something different to you?

Lastly, sources always matter. If for no other reason than to discern intent. Facts are, indeed, facts.

Kinda like how dubiously making it seem that logs don't exist (by stating the "fact" that they're not online) to discredit other facts is, indeed, dishonest.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not to detract from the wonderful display of passive-aggressive deflection, but I still have to wonder if Obama knew.

Did he know of Steele? How much? Did Obama orchestrate all of this? How much did Kerry know?

I know that we will never get the facts of the matter because DC protects their own regardless of who is in the White House.

The sad truth (or at least the truth how I see it) is that we are so ideologically divided that we will never come together.

That bridge has been burned, re-burned, and burned again.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I understand that you feel that was what Silly was doing, but, in my experience, even if you don't agree with them, that member is not dishonest

Thank you. 🍻

May I join in with your circle jerk before you ignore me??

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

My comment about the kind of analysis that used to be prevalent here wasn't just about me. Read.

Your statement:

I am slowly getting it that Silly is just a troll or paid poster ...

High-level certainly doesn't mean contradicting yourself within two posts.

You're stuck on the log thing. Good for you. It's a point of fact rather than statements of opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Chris Steele's company did millions in work for the State department and the FBI particularly as Russia/Ukraine experts.

Are you trying to ask if Obama knew about his work for Fusion GPS that resulted in the Peegate Dossier?

Why would he, and if he did, so what?

The material in that product was merely another confirming source for available intelligence on Trump associates ...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So it's your assertion that everything in the dossier is fact?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

ADHD much?

Seriously?

Yet, you just can't, eh?

I am slowly getting it that Silly is just a troll or paid poster, but I have to say that I THINK Gryphon66 is honestly just posting what he/she thinks.

That may be a personal failing on my part; giving people too much benefit of the doubt.
Perhaps, but kudos for maintaining your integrity and honest stance, a trait I will try to mirror and emulate myself.

On a side note, much of the information needed to confirm this can be tricky, some good critical research would yield results, especially in this case.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

My comment about the kind of analysis that used to be prevalent here wasn't just about me. Read.

Your statement:

I am slowly getting it that Silly is just a troll or paid poster ...

High-level certainly doesn't mean contradicting yourself within two posts.

You're stuck on the log thing. Good for you. It's a point of fact rather than statements of opinion.

Reading comprehension, dear boy. Check into it.

There is an "or," in that sentence.

Finally, I find people who fall back on T&C arguments to be pedantic, boring and for the most part, dense.

Notice I didn't say you are any of those things...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Oh, you're one of those.

It's beyond obvious that my reading skills are more than adequate to separate the wheat from the chaff here.

It's funny, I find folks who get called on trying to focus on minutae to score points pathetic.

I really do wish you were as subtle as you seem to think you are ... your posts might be a tad more interesting.

Best.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I haven't seen everything in the dossier. However, it is your assertion, being in the same boat I am, that it's all false, eh?

See the glass wall of your house there? Might not want to keep throwing rocks.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A foreign national must be registered to engage in political activities. The State Department can help with the process. The whole idea is to protect from accusations of collusion.

Kinda like how 501(c)(3) charities are not supposed to be involved in political activities like making donations to political campaigns or lobbying with officials to curry favor for donors. I mean I can’t think of any foundations that take copious amount of foreign donations off the top of my head that might have persuasive influence on a low level official or anything as high as like a Secretary of something that would be part of the President’s Cabinet.

I am sure that everything at State^^^^ Department was okay and above board.

And don’t let my typos that would require deliberate button pressings for changing keyboard and text style layouts since I am on an iPad be interrupted as hidden code. I just tend to be fumble fingers at times.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I haven't seen everything in the dossier. However, it is your assertion, being in the same boat I am, that it's all false, eh?

See the glass wall of your house there? Might not want to keep throwing rocks.

Interesting article

www.forbes.com...

If you're so inclined to read it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'll read it.

I can appreciate Opinion Pieces.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join