It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dossier Author Steele Visited State Dept in Oct '16

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Another hot potato came out today in a Congressional hearing.

Looks like that guy Christopher Steele (Mr Dossier guy) "visited the U.S. State Department in October 2016 !!!

Yup, right before the election !!

WTF was he doing there of all the places !!!

More Democrat lies "at the time" exposed 😃

John Kerry obviously involved !! 😃

Trump Dossier Author Steele Visited State Dept in Oct '16

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous Trump dossier, visited the State Department weeks before the 2016 presidential election to discuss his findings about then-candidate Donald Trump.

"Based upon our review of the visitor logs at the State Department, Mr. Steele visited the State Department, briefing officials on the dossier in October 2016," Senate Intelligence Committee chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., said, The Daily Caller reported.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obviously just a coincidence.

Conspiracy theorist!!!

Good catch... S@F and every little nugget that comes out seems to be making a bigger and bigger pile....

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Who was the dipsh!t Obama flunkie who made all the unmasking requests? Hundreds in fact.
Didn’t she work at the State Dept?

Edit - Samantha Power....Ambassador to the UN
I thought she was at the State Dept.

aclj.org...
edit on 20-6-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think she was actually an Ambassador and said she didn't do it... LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Susan Rice was one (Obama NSA) (Miss Benghazi Puppet) (etc etc)

Others too as I remember.

Susan Rice told Congress why she unmasked Trump officials – here’s what she said

The whole mess is getting exposed 😎⚖
edit on Jun-20-2018 by xuenchen because: 🐿

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If Obama was unaware, then it can be said that he has got to be the most ignorant and oblivious president ever.

If Obama was aware, then he knew.

Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Obama was unaware, then it can be said that he has got to be the most ignorant and oblivious president ever.

Plain and simple.

Not even 5 posts in and here you go, spewing your rational thoughts and stuff.

Craziness!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Plain and simple.

That's insane !!

He said today he first learned of this while watching MSNBC.

"and further more,
I'm sick of all this already"

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well. I guess that is what they get for thinking they could out maneuver Trump. He is just out of their league. This would make Obama's whole administration the JV team. lol. Now I am starting to believe that the birth certificate conspiracy was true. Maybe Mueller and Comey should investigate that. lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I had come to believe they must be pretty sharp crooks. Certainly experienced,. But nope they is like The Three Stooges Do Watergate (Pissgate maybe more accurate.) Except there's more than 3 of them.

Speaking of all the FBi fired or reassigned--well I am anyway--Steele was fired by the soon to be fired. A lot of firing amongst that 7th Floor mop up crew and associate Steele. And what about that State Dept...snakey.

It's too big to cover up this time I do believe. Some will skate no doubt but every one will know what they are and I do believe at least a few are goin' to tha' big house. No, not the white one, Comey.

edit on 20-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I had come to believe they must be pretty sharp crooks. Certainly experienced,. But nope they is like The Three Stooges Do Watergate (Pissgate maybe more accurate.) Except there's more than 3 of them.

I am glad I wasn't drinking something when I read that. Thxs. lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Why was he at the State Department?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

One thing about this that really cracks me up is Steele is former MI6 and SIS and has "Business Intelligence" company and what does he do?

He actually signs his real name to the State Dept logs right before the worst controversial U.S. election in history.

I imagine he has a chest full of medals too !!

😃Trophy Time😃

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

After issuing the House Intel "Memo" in March, Chairman Devin Nunes stated that they had begun investigating suspicious activities that occurred in Obama's State Department. Candidate Hillary still had a lot of pull there. Probably enough to get John Kerry to break a law, or two.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

“Based upon our review of the visitor logs at the State Department, Mr. Steele visited the State Department, briefing officials on the dossier in October 2016,” Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr said during a hearing held to review the U.S. government’s response to Russian meddling in the 2016 election

Do the visitors logs say why a person was there or just have the name and date?
And this links back to the daily caller.

Is this another of your famous hit a pieces foxy?
All outrage (WTF was he doing there of all places!!!) & no substance?
I bet this turns out that he was never even in the states.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

every little nugget that comes out seems to be making a bigger and bigger pile

Of bullcrap.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Knew what?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Gwarsh ... it's like he was a government contractor or something ...

In March 2009, Steele with his fellow MI6-retiree Chris Burrows co-founded the private intelligence agency Orbis Business Intelligence, Ltd., based in Grosvenor Square Gardens. Between 2014 and 2016, Steele created over 100 reports on Russian and Ukrainian issues, which were read within the United States Department of State, and he was viewed as credible by the United States intelligence community. The business was commercially successful, grossing approximately $20,000,000 in the first nine years of operation.

Wiki

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What the hell is this stupid obssession with this guy? He had dirt on Trump, good. The American people deserve to know that Trump is a dirtbag.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

He maneuvered himself into the place he's in.
And the daily caller is a rag site that only prints fake news and yet you guys fawn over and actually believe everything they publish.
edit on 6212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join