It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don’t worry, the Republicans, and your President, will fix it!"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: c2oden
Dealing with a 16 year old.

Dealing with a 12 year old.

It shows in your posting style and lack of integrity.

Shame

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Sorry that you got offended. If you don't want to get offended and get your feelings hurt, don't post in a mud pit thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

so dems are against illegal immigration? not for giving immigrant children a free pass, but opposed to separating them at the border?

you're so clever...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: c2oden
Dealing with a 16 year old.

Dealing with a 12 year old.

It shows in your posting style and lack of integrity.

Shame

Integrity isn't for everyone. It takes some serious balls to have that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Sorry that you got offended. If you don't want to get offended and get your feelings hurt, don't post in a mud pit thread.

Dude you got called out on your / thread comment and many other things and now we see the classic meltdown.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I just now edited the offending post. Feel better now?

link   

Keep them doggies Troll'n rawhide. "whip cracks"

link   

Haaahaaa.. Small minds don't offend me. They make me shake my head at their lack of communications skills and real integrity.

See, that is not being offended, it's being ashamed that ATS is devolving toward 4chan levels.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Dude you got called out on your / thread comment and many other things and now we see the classic meltdown.

The only meltdown displayed here is from you and Krakatoa going apes# over me being funny. No sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

This is the part where little Timmy realizes what he done, but it's to late. Lassies dead.

link   

See, that is not being offended, it's being ashamed that ATS is devolving toward 4chan levels.

I do agree with that. This OP and many other threads being excellent examples of that. So many memes being thrown around here like it's 4chan. I won't name names.

link   
LOL. I sure love slinging mud in a mud pit thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

so dems are against illegal immigration? not for giving immigrant children a free pass, but opposed to separating them at the border?

you're so clever...

Interpretation:

"I shall make stuff up and post it because Sublimecrafts attitude triggers me, every time, and addressing the leftist hypocrisy in the OP is too awkward and uncomfortable for my fragile ego. I will also be sort of sarcastic, again because I have nothing (except my feelz)"

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The only meltdown displayed here is from you and Krakatoa going apes# over me being funny. No sense of humor.

More lack of integrity and teen angst on your part I see. When you are ready to have an adult debate and conversation, come back. We'll be here to use actual citations and not personal attacks and childish acronyms.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

More lack of integrity and teen angst on your part I see. When you are ready to have an adult debate and conversation, come back. We'll be here to use actual citations and not personal attacks and childish acronyms.

Again you seem to forget that this is a mud pit thread where anything goes within reason. Do you know what a mud pit means?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You were not trying to be funny, you thought Krakatoa was schooling the other poster and said /thread, then realized he wasn't and you came up with some 4chan excuse.

Lol, I see you edited the "joke", I guess it wasn't that funny then.

My side hurts.

edit on 20-6-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I can't agree to that...My hypocrisy only goes so far sir.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You were not trying to be funny, you thought Krakatoa was schooling the other poster and said /thread, then realized he wasn't and you came up with some 4chan excuse.

He did school him with that citation. Can't help if you didn't notice that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

That's only true if you surround yourself on four sides with walls plus a roof.

One wall just standing somewhere can be gotten around by humans that really want to.

Just ask yourself, really ask yourself how you would get around that wall and then realize that your not even desperate to do so.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join