It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don’t worry, the Republicans, and your President, will fix it!"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: Krakatoa

/thread

You can not /thread when you have posted what you have posted in this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I believe effective barriers can be effective deterrents. Those barriers can be a wall, an ICE agent, a judge, or a bureaucrat/beancounter. What remains to be seen is if we can get effective barriers in place and maintain them.

I like the idea of it in principle. I just hope it works to reduce the flow significantly. But still we should never underestimate the determination of those people in the south as they flee drug cartels, starvation, torture, gangs, etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

No. I don't think he would still understand. Sometimes it's no one's fault. Some people just understand and some don't. I blame the educational system mostly.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Why are we like 8 pages in and the resident lefties who pop into every thread havent commented on the hypocrisy of the video posted in the topic?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

/thread

You can not /thread when you have posted what you have posted in this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
Why are we like 8 pages in and the resident lefties who pop into every thread havent commented on the hypocrisy of the video posted in the topic?

They did. Wow there's hypocrites in the government??!? Reeeaaaaallllly??? That's news?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

No. I don't think he would still understand. Sometimes it's no one's fault. Some people just understand and some don't. I blame the educational system mostly.

LOL. Are you aware that he's asking you about the Great Wall of China? And you said I wouldn't understand?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

They were asking for an equivalent long wall example....so, I cited one a LOT longer than the proposed one ion the southern U.S. border. And although not 100% effective, it sure as hell stemmed the tide of invasion enough for the country to still exist to this time.

An honest and honorable person would have acknowledged that citing, and not just "/thread" it. That speaks volumes to their lack of integrity, IMO.

Shame

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

An honest and honorable person would have acknowledged that citing, and not just "/thread" it. That speaks volumes to their lack of integrity, IMO.

LOL. You realize that "/thread" it is acknowledging your post and citation? It's a meme on 4chan.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I believe effective barriers can be effective deterrents. Those barriers can be a wall, an ICE agent, a judge, or a bureaucrat/beancounter. What remains to be seen is if we can get effective barriers in place and maintain them.

I like the idea of it in principle. I just hope it works to reduce the flow significantly. But still we should never underestimate the determination of those people in the south as they flee drug cartels, starvation, torture, gangs, etc.

We want people in America who are determined to contribute to America. We don't want people who want to exploit our compassion.

I wish there was a way to channel all these illegal's 'determination' into an energy/movement that pushes back against the failings of their native countries.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

We want people in America who are determined to contribute to America. We don't want people who want to exploit our compassion.

I wish there was a way to channel all these illegal's 'determination' into an energy/movement that pushes back against the failings of their native countries.

They do. They have been fighting against drug cartels but there's so many of them and the drugs are flowing like honey so it's very hard. War on Drugs doesn't help much.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dealing with a 16 year old.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

LOL. You realize that "/thread" it is acknowledging your post and citation? It's a meme on 4chan.

FYI this is not 4chan. Post a normal human here please.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Lol, that's not what you meant.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

FYI this is not 4chan. Post a normal human here please.

You forget this is a mud pit thread. Shame since I was on your side. Sighs.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Lol, that's not what you meant.

And yet you are here replying to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Dealing with a 16 year old.

Dealing with a 12 year old.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

LOL. Are you aware that he's asking you about the Great Wall of China? And you said I wouldn't understand?

LOL. Are you aware that he is asking me to explain the Great Wall of China to you?
Don't worry man. It's not you. It's me. It had to end sometime.
edit on 20-6-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

link   

Sorry but I like central american and mexican people.

I will gladly hold that beer.

link   

Don't worry man. It's not you. It's me. It had to end sometime.

It all ends at the end anyway.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join