It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don’t worry, the Republicans, and your President, will fix it!"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Something tells me that you eat a lot of crow.
😉

link   
a reply to: c2oden

Oh looky here!
Exclusive: Less than 25% of Republicans in Congress endorse border wall funding in USA TODAY survey
I guess those 75% of Republicans hate like me?

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

😉

Don't we all?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Oh looky here!
Exclusive: Less than 25% of Republicans in Congress endorse border wall funding in USA TODAY survey

Anything more current then last year?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Oh looky here!

Anything more current then last year?

Can't find anything more current on the Congress but I found a couple on polls of American voters:
thehill.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

I tried.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Oh looky here!

Did you even read that article you linked??

Only 3 Republicans answered the question.

In the end, 220 Republican lawmakers did not provide an answer to the question.

FAKE NEWS!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
some people understand the way the real world works,

and some people pretend they do.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I tried to give him the chance.

Lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

When asked by the USA TODAY Network whether they support the president’s initial $1.6 billion budget request to begin construction, only 69 of the 292 Republicans on Capitol Hill said "yes." Among the rest, three Republicans said they oppose the money, several evaded a direct answer, and the rest simply refused to respond to the question.

Those three you mean?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Read that again.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Yes. The rest refused to answer and stand up for the plan. If I am wrong then I apologize. The reason for the refusal to answer is pretty obvious.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yes. The rest refused to answer and stand up for the plan. If I am wrong then I apologize. The reason for the refusal to answer is pretty obvious.

So does 3 equal 75% against?

Those that refused to answer were playing the game of politics so as not to piss off anyone in their district. You do understand how politicians play politics right?

Unless you are a mind reader you have no way of knowing what those who refused to answer were thinking. Right?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Those that refused to answer were playing the game of politics so as not to piss off anyone in their district. You do understand how politicians play politics right?

Unless you are a mind reader you have no way of knowing what those who refused to answer were thinking. Right?

Maybe you're right and you do have a good point. Just seems odd that so many refused to answer. Could be play a political game to appease their base.

Oh well disregard that article. The other articles I liked are good though.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Just admit it, you googled republicans against wall funding and linked the first article that looked legit but didn't bother to read it, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Maybe you're right and you do have a good point. Just seems odd that so many refused to answer. Could be play a political game to appease their base.

So you are saying I should not looky there?
edit on 2018-06-20T22:19:14-05:002201820America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

😉

I have made my mind up. With his level of "awareness that having walls improves securities effectiveness" he has to be in grade school. Either that or just a troll.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Just admit it, you googled republicans against wall funding and linked the first article that looked legit but didn't bother to read it, right?

I did read it. Just not all the way down to the bottom. Like I said disregard the article.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

😉

I have made my mind up. With his level of "awareness that having walls improves securities effectiveness" he has to be in grade school. Either that or just a troll.

You haven't proven that building more walls along the long border will improve it yet. Until the wall is built, we both simply do not know.
And calling me a troll shows that you are in a grade school.

link   

I did read it. Just not all the way down to the bottom. Like I said disregard the article.

Lol, at least your honest.

link   

originally posted by: c2oden

So you are saying I should not looky there?

Wow so you understand what I said? Bravo!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join