It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don’t worry, the Republicans, and your President, will fix it!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Like converting a closed Wal-mart complete with dorms rooms for four with beds and a large rec room with pool tables.

They did that but made it 10-17 males only. Part of what the fuss is about.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: RowanBean

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Something needs to be built, maybe small migrant/border villages, places to live safely and peacefully until families are cleared for entrance.

I've actually thought the same thing. I think it's a good idea, a least a temporary solution until we figure out something better. Would they be built on US soil?

Ohhh. I know? A wall. That would solve a lot of these issues.

No it won't. It will be a waste of taxpayers' money. There are many ways around the wall.

Hmmm. To many ways around a wall. Let me ask you something? Does your house have walls?

*knocks on a wall*
Sure it does.

Ok. That is a good answer. It seems you may be familiar with the security walls provide. It can't stop all intruders into your house, but it is good enough to stop 99% of them.

I am well aware. Do you know that they have discovered many tunnels under the wall? And that many have came over here by plane and overstayed their welcome? In other word building more wall won't make a dent.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: [post=23510769]RowanBean[/post

*knocks on a wall*
Sure it does.

Do you mind if some poor migrant family illegally knocks a hole in it and comes camp out? You can trust them just ask!

Who doesn't mind that? BTW the businesses don't mind hiring illegals. Perhaps Trump should work on that?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah, right. Down with President Hellery, Sessions the Dixiecat and their tough crap!

Wait...

What's the inevitable?

edit on 20-6-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Something needs to be built, maybe small migrant/border villages, places to live safely and peacefully until families are cleared for entrance.

Maybe we could include that in something already being built... like a wall?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If there is a refugee crises shouldn't the UN build camps for them like they do in Syria and Turkey . Some place in Mexico near the border on both ends .Could do the same thing in Canada just in case any Americans want to get out
I am sure Europe would take a bunch of them too . If Canada can take in 30,000 from Syria then maybe Syria could take in some Mexicans . Those poor poor people in Yemen are stuck .

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Maybe not. What about... affordable healthcare for everyone btw?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I am well aware.

Okay. So then having walls makes your security more effective. Once again. Having walls makes your security more effective. And just to stress, you are well aware.

Do you know that they have discovered many tunnels under the wall? And that many have came over here by plane and overstayed their welcome? In other word building more wall won't make a dent

And this is what you post when after saying you are well aware. I facepalm myself. Maybe I didn't get my message across.

Tunnels? Have you ever heard of backhoes, and Earth movers?

Planes? Have you ever heard of a radar tracking system?

No one is saying we are going to stop them all man. I am only saying what you said you where well aware of.

Okay. One more time. Having walls makes your security more effective.

edit on 20-6-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Maybe we could include that in something already being built... like a wall?

TheRedneck

It's worked brilliantly for Israel - right up to and including today. Cross border incursions by terrorist suicide bombers dropped to naught almost overnight because they simply could not penetrate the wall.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

They might have been law abiding ... until they crossed the border in violation of the law. That, by definition, makes them non-law abiding.

Maybe we ought to just pack them back to Guatemala or El Salvador or Honduras or whichever country it was they came from.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

One more time. I..... know..... that.

Apparently you missed the point that in my opinion the wall will not work because the border is so long and people will get around it anyway as evident by various ways.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

a reply to: JinMI

I think once again America should take the high road and build these on our side of the border.

Why?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I've actually thought the same thing. I think it's a good idea, a least a temporary solution until we figure out something better. Would they be built on US soil?

No it won't. It will be a waste of taxpayers' money. There are many ways around the wall.

Hmmm. To many ways around a wall. Let me ask you something? Does your house have walls?

*knocks on a wall*
Sure it does.

Curious how many random people just flagrantly find their way around those walls to crash on your couch and consume your personal resources.

Or do you take Goldstein's "high road?"

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

*knocks on a wall*
Sure it does.

Curious how many random people just flagrantly find their way around those walls to crash on your couch and consume your personal resources.

Or do you take Goldstein's "high road?"

They can try and risk their lives.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: [post=23510769]RowanBean[/post

*knocks on a wall*
Sure it does.

Do you mind if some poor migrant family illegally knocks a hole in it and comes camp out? You can trust them just ask!

Who doesn't mind that? BTW the businesses don't mind hiring illegals. Perhaps Trump should work on that?

No more than the Democrats mind it when illegals vote for them. Perhaps they should work on that?

So we see the real issue. Both sides have no reason to solve this issue, but they're happy to make it a "crisis" when someone does want to because you and I both suffer for it. Our taxes pay for these people, and our neighborhoods suffer.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Apparently you missed the point that in my opinion the wall will not work because the border is so long and people will get around it anyway as evident by various ways.

Yes, yes, yes, and people will always murder, so I guess we should simply give up on enforcing those laws too.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No more than the Democrats mind it when illegals vote for them.

That's not true. And ma'am that's a deflection.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, yes, yes, and people will always murder, so I guess we should simply give up on enforcing those laws too.

I didn't bring up laws. You did.

link   

Yeah you said that last time. I remember. "I am well aware".

Ahh. You were referring to the tunnels and planes which I addressed with questions that you did not answer. Which I told you how we could stop those ones from getting in. Looks like you were aware of that.

So your brand new problem with it not working is that the wall would need to be to long? Yeah it is going to have to be a long wall, but I think American building companies are more than up to the task. More jobs, to offset the cost of the wall for the money it would bring across America. A long way across America.

link   
Arguing with the left is pointless. They don't want compromise on this issue. They don't want alternative solutions. They only want open borders with all new arrivals immediately granted citizenship. They will kick and scream and deflect and obfuscate and whatever else it takes to get their way, and if they can't they will continue to throw their tantrums and continue to do every thing they can to bring our great republic crashing down.
edit on 20-6-2018 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join