It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don’t worry, the Republicans, and your President, will fix it!"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Holy crap... is that all you got? Really?

There are probably a few million people trying desperately to delegitimize, demonize, and destroy Donald Trump... searching through his finances, his business dealings, probably someone researching what he ate for breakfast on March 12, 1976... a massive investigation trying desperately to connect him to Russian election tampering some way, some how, with a team of dedicated fanatical people who despise him... and you got second-grade name calling and an old picture of him in a... shall we say, unflattering?... pose?

I used to think Trump was probably as dirty as anyone else in DC, but he had good ideas and wasn't beholden to the Deep State... now I'm starting to think he's cleaner than Mother Teresa!

And all the while he has
  • Overseen the largest tax cut in history, across the board
  • overseen the lowest minority unemployment figures in history
  • overseen the lowest overall unemployment figures in decades
  • made more progress toward peace with North Korea than any President since the Korean War
  • actually tried to fix the immigration crisis
  • removed more economy-killing regulations than any President in history
despite all the accusations anyone could think of to throw at him to see if it'll stick, and half of Congress criticizing him even when he does what they want and trying to block everything he does.

And he is no longer a good President because you found an old photo! And you called him names! Am I the only one seeing the sheer idiocy in this?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Holy crap... is that all you got? Really?

I don't have anything. You are arguing with reality. I just point the flashlight.

edit on 23-6-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't have anything.

On that we can agree.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

And all the while he has

Trump tax cut, according to (his own) Treasury Dept. data, is nearly 0.9 percent of GDP — compared to 2.89 percent of GDP for Ronald Reagan’s 1981 tax cut. Trump’s tax cut is only the eighth largest — and is even smaller than two of Barack Obama’s tax cuts.

I don't care enough to go through your whole list of Trump BS.
Suffice to say you lied in item number one.

Kind of getting boring shining a light on raw reality for Trumpites.

The biggest tax cuts in history? Let's double-check that
www.latimes.com...

Biggest tax cut in U.S. history?
www.washingtonpost.com... check-biggest-tax-cut-in-u-s-history/

Donald Trump wrong that his tax plan is biggest cut ever
www.politifact.com...

The biggest tax cut in history? Not quite
www.cnn.com...

Sidenote:

I remember I time when I found you semi-credible.

Now your posts are a steady stream of propaganda that is easily debunked.

Sad what the orange oaf has taken away from you. Identity politics is not worth your dignity.
edit on 23-6-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

And it only took you 12 hours to come back with that. That's what, 3 hours per propaganda link?

Bottom line, haus, is that you are the one playing identity politics... you are the one who decries an elected President because you didn't get your way... you are the one who had to find an old photo and repurpose it because you didn't have anything else in front of you at the moment to degrade him with. That's the definition of identity politics, and projection seems to be the new definition of your Democratic Party.

The worst part is, I don't want to see the Democratic Party dissolve away like it seems to be. The Republicans are no better... just not as insane at this point in history. Someone needs to keep them in check too, and now we don't even have that.

Thanks a lot.

Not.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Trump does have a claim to the largest tax cut ever. His plan gave back $5.5 trillion in taxes over ten years. Regan's tax plan was $2.2 trillion over 5 yrs. Problem with politics and political statements is they can be spun different ways.

For example the tax cut by Trump is off set by a $7 trillion dollar growth in the GDP meaning more taxes lowering the over all percentage of GDP.

Bottom line is Trump didnt lie he just chose one statistic over another.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

And it only took you 12 hours to come back with that. That's what, 3 hours per propaganda link?

In your world you imagine me stuck to a computer screen waiting for Redneck to respond?

Weirdly screwed up megalomaniac fantasy you have going on.

It took my 2 minutes to debunk your lie.

It took 12 hours to see check in on your stream of BS. Even that was a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Whatever you say. I'm sure you can find a link from an armadillo to support it.

Just remember, it doesn't make anything you say true... don't confuse opinion with knowledge.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

And all the while he has

Trump tax cut, according to (his own) Treasury Dept. data, is nearly 0.9 percent of GDP — compared to 2.89 percent of GDP for Ronald Reagan’s 1981 tax cut. Trump’s tax cut is only the eighth largest — and is even smaller than two of Barack Obama’s tax cuts.

www.latimes.com...

www.politifact.com...

www.cnn.com...

Sidenote:

Sad what the orange oaf has taken away from you. Identity politics is not worth your dignity.

Thanks... saved me the effort of debunking the Redneck's B.S. claims... the same ones that have been proven false over and over... I think he actually believes his own putrid rhetoric... hell he even thinks he's a Redneck.... hahaha...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Whatever you say. I'm sure you can find a link from an armadillo to support it.

Just remember, it doesn't make anything you say true... don't confuse opinion with knowledge.

TheRedneck

And don't confuse B.S. with the truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

And all the while he has

www.latimes.com...

www.politifact.com...

www.cnn.com...

Sidenote:

Thanks... saved me the effort of debunking the Redneck's B.S. claims... the same ones that have been proven false over and over... I think he actually believes his own putrid rhetoric... hell he even thinks he's a Redneck.... hahaha...

Redneck knows. He has been around a while. My last account was thoroughly hacked. I have been here over a decade. I knew a Redneck that prioritized truth over politics once. Identity Politics have claimed some formerly respectable folks.

If you confuse the people they sell you with who you are as a person (as they aim for) you will defend untruths and much more. You confuse some orange oaf in Washington DC as representative of YOU. Identity politics is a disease that claims integrity and honesty first.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
At a glance, they will know whether someone urinated in public...collecting massive amounts of data about every one of us every day.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And all the while he has

www.latimes.com...

www.politifact.com...

www.cnn.com...

Sidenote:

Redneck knows. He has been around a while. My last account was thoroughly hacked. I have been here over a decade. I knew a Redneck that prioritized truth over politics once. Identity Politics have claimed some formerly respectable folks.

If you confuse the people they sell you with who you are as a person (as they aim for) you will defend untruths and much more. You confuse some orange oaf in Washington DC as representative of YOU. Identity politics is a disease that claims integrity and honesty first.

No... he doesn't know. He spews the same BS propaganda that every other Trump zombie spews. It's always the same crap... "it's the biggest, the best, the most delicious piece of # you've ever seen." And it's all just lies... anyone who says otherwise is lying as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Gazrok
In a nutshell, the policy of separation existed WELL before Trump.

However, Obama chose mostly to ignore it. This caused a FLOOD of immigrants

I understand this belief seems to be part and parcel of right-wing revisionist history, but President Obama drastically reduced illegal immigration by every measure, including Trump's own DHS.

Look at the drop-off under Obama.

And Fiscal 2017 shows the lowest illegal border crossings in 46 years.
Albeit only a hair lower than the Obama admin in 2015.

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
www.npr.org...

Are you sure the "Crisis at the Border!" isn't just a fictional placeholder for demagoguery of brown people as an appeal to the racist wing of Trump supporters?

Lower numbers of arrests is not the same as lower numbers of illegal immigration. Nice try.

the chart doesn't show ARRESTS, it shows CROSSINGS....jesus can't you even read words correctly?......

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Your post reads like the MSM and Democratic playbook. Trump has accomplished a great deal and you just dismiss it because the lapdog Media tells you what to think!??
edit on 11-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Still sore over Hillaries loss?? Sounds like it.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Nah... didn't vote for her. Is that your standard reply to anyone who thinks Trump is a turd floating in the punch bowl? You need to step up your game Sparky... that # is old, tired and weak.
edit on 11-7-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It's getting hard to keep track of the "didn't vote for her"' and the "she won the popular vote!" crowds. They both whine at the same pitch.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

It's getting hard to keep track of the "didn't vote for her"' and the "she won the popular vote!" crowds. They both whine at the same pitch.

Well see who's whining after November... I bet it ain't me.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Well see who's whining after November... I bet it ain't me.

Fair enough. But until then keep it up!
edit on 7 11 2018 by underpass61 because: sp

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join