It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don’t worry, the Republicans, and your President, will fix it!"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Dan Bongino brings up a very important point your daddy would echo ...hey liberals now go fix it
Or better yet like Clint would say ...go ahead punk and make my day ...Trump is so far ahead of these clowns it becomes a matter of how pathetic one cares to care about them .

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Daddy's are the best. I am glad I had a good one.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: soberbacchus

Guess you've never heard of work visas

YES...EFFEN OF COURSE...Every fix immigration bill includes increases in agricultural visa's and streamlining the system.

That is the whole reason GOP keep voting it down.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The solution to a broken immigration system is not to simply let more illegals in and give them visas. That isn't fixing anything at all. We tried that and also tried the catch and release program with obama. All we ended up doing was giving incentives to even more illegals to make the journey believing they would be allowed to stay no questions asked.

When clinton was POTUS republicans took the House running on a stricter immigration policy. That is why then White House adviser Ram Emanuel sent a memo to clinton telling him to "claim and achieve record deportations". The law clinton signed in 1996 made that possible. Clinton would not have made the video in the OP had it not been for losing the House to republicans. He knew he and the democrats would be in trouble if they didn't capitalize on the wave of public demand for stricter immigration policy. Otherwise it would have been a political no-win situation for the dems.

The law is clear. Enter the country illegally and you get deported. We cant just send them back across the border because there are limits on how long you have to wait before you try to re-enter or you are automatically denied. There are a lot of conditions affecting those type of variables and it takes time to sort them all out, especially with a group of people who may not be totally honest about their identity. Either we keep the adults in detention and put the kids somewhere else, which means taking them from their parents, or, we leave the kids in detention with the parents until their court date.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

No.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The video doesn't work

Yes it does, I've just checked - and unsurprisingly, there's an extremely high likelihood you are clicking a .png image I reckon.

lol....

edit on 22-6-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Gazrok
In a nutshell, the policy of separation existed WELL before Trump.

However, Obama chose mostly to ignore it. This caused a FLOOD of immigrants

I understand this belief seems to be part and parcel of right-wing revisionist history, but President Obama drastically reduced illegal immigration by every measure, including Trump's own DHS.

Look at the drop-off under Obama.

And Fiscal 2017 shows the lowest illegal border crossings in 46 years.
Albeit only a hair lower than the Obama admin in 2015.

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
www.npr.org...

Are you sure the "Crisis at the Border!" isn't just a fictional placeholder for demagoguery of brown people as an appeal to the racist wing of Trump supporters?

Lower numbers of arrests is not the same as lower numbers of illegal immigration. Nice try.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This kind of post is ATS garbage, and has the same kind of impact as telemarketers. It only affects the stupid and the suckers.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It only affects the stupid and the suckers.

So liberals?
edit on 22-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I would think you gun toting, tRump worshiping , conservatives could take care of this immigration problem on your own. Where's your balls? Go ahead , make yourselves some sniper nests on the border and Do your thing. Or are you just blowing smoke up everyone's ass? Some of you people are so stupid it defies logic.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
I would think you gun toting, tRump worshiping , conservatives could take care of this immigration problem on your own. Where's your balls? Go ahead , make yourselves some sniper nests on the border and Do your thing. Or are you just blowing smoke up everyone's ass? Some of you people are so stupid it defies logic.

We dont hate immigrants, we do want our borders protected and our laws enforced. Although a lot us are sick of you libtards. If you think we are truly Nazis step up and see how fast your faces meet the pavement. I mean if I truly thought Nazis were taking over America id already be fighting. Whats stopping you?

PS We truly are scared of your beta army. OH MY!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

We dont hate immigrants, we do want our borders protected and our laws enforced. Although a lot us are sick of you libtards. If you think we are truly Nazis step up and see how fast your faces meet the pavement. I mean if I truly thought Nazis were taking over America id already be fighting. Whats stopping you?

My point exactly. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You want people to shoot unarmed people?

You need to seek help.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Was it a moot point?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So you aren't fighting yet because we aren't really Nazis? Or, are we Nazis and you just don't have the balls to do what you challenged us to do?

Which is it?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Translated for the liberally-challenged:

"You conservatives are always mean because you don't do like we want. You should shoot people without good reason so we can prove it, take away your guns, and outlaw your meanness. Nothing else we try is working."

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't know why Hillary Clinton supporters think she would have did anything different. She was a defense attorney, who constantly defended child molesters sexual predators all types of the dregs of society in order to feed her family.
this is the United States of America, and every person charged with a crime is entitled to a legitimate defense. And every person with a family needs an income to support them. But what does that say for your morals as a person?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Holy crap.

My sister is more Alpha than Trump.

He is the most insecure, petty, cowardly, bone-spurs-lovin, cant get a woman without paying 100K+ for it or attacking her, sad sack to ever sit in the Whitehouse.

And the fact that his supporters are so pathetic that they think he is some kind man is just sad.

You guys would not recognize an "alpha male" if he lifted his leg and peed on your faces.

Here BEHOLD your orange Alpha!

edit on 22-6-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Gazrok
In a nutshell, the policy of separation existed WELL before Trump.

However, Obama chose mostly to ignore it. This caused a FLOOD of immigrants

I understand this belief seems to be part and parcel of right-wing revisionist history, but President Obama drastically reduced illegal immigration by every measure, including Trump's own DHS.

Look at the drop-off under Obama.

And Fiscal 2017 shows the lowest illegal border crossings in 46 years.
Albeit only a hair lower than the Obama admin in 2015.

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
www.npr.org...

Are you sure the "Crisis at the Border!" isn't just a fictional placeholder for demagoguery of brown people as an appeal to the racist wing of Trump supporters?

Lower numbers of arrests is not the same as lower numbers of illegal immigration. Nice try.

Sooo...you are saying that the Trump administration makes fewer arrests at the Border than the Obama administration?

Or is you brain just broken by too much Fox News?

Help me out on your logic there.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus
LOL Enough said..

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join